Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 280
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    and the great mastermind that supposedly is the rams coach

    completely had no answer for it...unless stashing Gurley on the bench was the plan

    out coached
    outplayed
    at every turn

    im not faulting wade in the least bit
    his defense played lights out

    the rams offense was completely manhandled
    The Rams defense played lights out, especially early in the game....they gave LA a chance up till the end. That offensive showing was the worst I have ever seen. Robert Woods is one of the best and most versitile players on the field and they barely looked his way.

    Goff not only looked outmatched, but lost and clueless at times. The Patriots defense was everywhere....they dialed up a great game plan and we're ready for everything.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,863
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The Dynasty lives on!!!
    Here you go:

    ******

    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    The only thing you missed was the worst SB in league history, maybe even the worst performance by 2 teams in sports history. I'm sure the movie you watched was much better then that game.
    The only good thing was I won the final score on my SB square other then that the game was garbage.
    The Bogus Boring Bowl featuring largely inept, illegitimate contenders that the League thought would be the most popular and entertaining match -ha.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,593
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Hiding? LOL! Neither Sam or I have a dog in this fight, so who cares.
    The entire world knew the Patsies were going to win right after both Championship games were rigged before our eyes.
    I have to say though.... Brady played very Mannish like in this game. And against the Rams...lol At least when Peyton won his SB against the Bears it was pouring down rain. Last nights game was just awful! And against the Rams?!?! lol!! At least Tommy is 1 of 3 quarterbacks to throw an interception on his 1st pass of the SB. That's a record to be proud of.

    On the other hand, I am very impressed that Tom went a full year w/o getting caught cheating. He finally learned how to not be obvious.
    Congrats!!
    You just outed yourself as a lurker. Not so bright, are you?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    28,772
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    wipe those tears lil one

    let daddy explain it to you


    you see when you, bap show up here immediately after a bolt win, boasting...but fail to show up after a loss, sometimes for hours

    and yep a couple years ago, days...somebody may just call you on that
    that's literally never happened. you can fact check that too by looking at the time i post after the bolts win. there has literally been one time i haven't come here after a loss until the next day and i told you all before the game i wouldn't and you still cried.

    if you are my daddy then daddy's the biggest lying hypocrite of all time.


    Welcome Back! #85

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,160
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The Dynasty lives on!!!
    Congratulations the pats beat Wade Philips, to bad that high powered offense lost all power by seasons end.

    Wade did his part so I hope heís not to down on himself but I said all week that they needed to run the ball. They had 18 total carries, my brother kept saying it was fixed because how could McVay be so stupid While the rest of the world isnít stupid we can see that they shouldíve ran the ball but didnít. Why didnít they run the ball?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-04-2019 at 01:43 PM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You just outed yourself as a lurker. Not so bright, are you?
    You cry when I'm not here.... You cry when I am here. I came here to see MrBoJangles pat himself on the back and make a fool of himself, as always. I'm not disappointed. Thanks for the laughs!
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,203
    Hey look Sammy showed up, Sammy can you say six going for seven next year. Get the Goat a couple of receivers (Edelman only Pat WR to catch a pass in Super Bowl) and we are back in the AFC championship next year going for seven.

    Hope you watch the Parade tomorrow. Almost forgot to ask howís the donkeys draft board looking?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Hey look Sammy showed up, Sammy can you say six going for seven next year. Get the Goat a couple of receivers (Edelman only Pat WR to catch a pass in Super Bowl) and we are back in the AFC championship next year going for seven.

    Hope you watch the Parade tomorrow. Almost forgot to ask how’s the donkeys draft board looking?
    Probably going to lose Gronkowski though. Three surgeries on his back already, and there's talk bout him having another bulging disc right now. Not good.

    Don't care what a Pats fan thinks of our draft board though. Broncos are one of the few teams who actually beat the Brady Patriots, so Patriots fans smack talking us is more respectful than anything. I doubt Patriots fans really give a damn about 90% of the teams in the league. Why would they?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Probably going to lose Gronkowski though. Three surgeries on his back already, and there's talk bout him having another bulging disc right now. Not good.

    Don't care what a Pats fan thinks of our draft board though. Broncos are one of the few teams who actually beat the Brady Patriots, so Patriots fans smack talking us is more respectful than anything. I doubt Patriots fans really give a damn about 90% of the teams in the league. Why would they?
    It is quite honorable when Pats fans come to our message board to talk smack. It just shows the true respect and apperception they have for the Broncos. They even want to know about our draft board. Can't get much more respect then that.
    Last edited by Assassin27; 02-04-2019 at 02:32 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    It is quite honorable when Pats fans come to our message board to talk smack. It just shows the true respect and apperception they have for the Broncos. They even want to know about our draft board. Can't get much more respect then that.
    Iím guessing you and spice were referring to a certain post that I didnít read. Lol I just donít see the logic of reading the ramblings of an incoherent underwear dweller!

    Hopefully that wasnít offensive to you or him but anyway In a sense I feel pretty good about the pansies Victory because it made me feel like the only team capable of beating those cheaters are the Broncos and the fact that their low life scumbags come to our board to talk trash only gives testimony to that!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-04-2019 at 03:32 PM.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,160
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No, we need to get triple the number of SB wins than the Broncos now that we have double
    Even then youíd still come here in a jealous rage!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    544
    I don't understand some that feel last night's game was boring. Granted, it wasn't a track meet - but it was 2 defensive geniuses battling it out.

    I'm not a follower of Deadspin or the writer, but I think he captures the essence of the game nicely:

    "But mostly, this was Bill Belichickís masterpiece, his Sistine Chapel with video capability. As the gameís pre-eminent historian, he has known more ways to win a game than most of us have learned to watch one, and with every trend in the sport going toward offensive pyrosptectaculars and playbooks powered by dilithium crystals, he decided to force-feed America a three-hour tutorial on Chuck Noll and Don Shula and George Allen and Bud Grant. It was the early 1970s, and you were there."

    https://deadspin.com/bill-belichick-...ure-1832326835

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’m guessing you and spice were referring to a certain post that I didn’t read. Lol I just don’t see the logic of reading the ramblings of an incoherent underwear dweller!

    Hopefully that wasn’t offensive to you or him but anyway In a sense I feel pretty good about the pansies Victory because it made me feel like the only team capable of beating those cheaters are the Broncos and the fact that their low life scumbags come to our board to talk trash only gives testimony to that!
    No offense taken. You are right Sam we are pretty much the only team capable of beating them and they know it. That's why they come to our board. We smacked TB around, we out coached BB, we beat the best they had to offer in the biggest games the 2 teams can play. I'm kind of warming up to Pats fans coming around, its a sign of respect and apperception. Where else are they going to go. We just have to appreciate that they respect and appreciate the Broncos or they wouldn't come here.
    Last edited by Assassin27; 02-04-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    SMH. Cheetahs don't live in the jungle.

    I hope you don't spend too much time on your artwork... of course, by the looks of it, you don't so...

    This one always makes me chuckle


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •