Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Please tell me the Power Ball numbers or wise Nostradamus!!
    You don't have to be Nostradamus to know that every time the Broncos or Joe Flacco make the playoffs, the chances of the Patriots having a down year go up exponentially. He's praying like hell that Ketchup Boy or Philly "fill the ring void with children" Rivers wins our division.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    You don't have to be Nostradamus to know that every time the Broncos or Joe Flacco make the playoffs, the chances of the Patriots having a down year go up exponentially. He's praying like hell that Ketchup Boy or Philly "fill the ring void with children" Rivers wins our division.
    Right, because Flacco’s 2-2 vs NE in the playoffs makes us so aftaid of him. Last time he faced us he threw a pick to Duron Harmon to end the game!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000456233/Flacco-interception-kills-Ravens-comeback-bid
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-14-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Right, because Flacco’s 2-2 vs NE in the playoffs makes us so aftaid of him. Last time he faced us he threw a pick to Duron Harmon to end the game!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...s-comeback-bid
    He also threw a touchdown that Lee Evans dropped, and his kicker missed a game tying field goal there, down year.

Too bad we don't play the three stooges 6 times a year like the New England Patriots do.
    Pats played top 2 teams in AFC west and only went 3-0. What does that say about AFC west?

He also threw a touchdown that Lee Evans dropped, and his kicker missed a game tying field goal there, down year.
    Could have,should have but when I look at the box score it’s says it was a win for the Pats

Yes, that was years ago - in January 2012. And Lee Evans didn't drop anything on his own. Sterling Moore made a great play to knock it out of Lee Evans' hands. However, the most recent playoff interaction has Flacco throwing us one with just over a minute to go.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    at this point considering their age i would, rivers might have a season or two left in the tank but he's about done.
    Wait, are we talking kids or football? You lost me.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Pats played top 2 teams in AFC west and only went 3-0. What does that say about AFC west?
    Since the West had more teams in the divisional round than any other division in the AFC, not much really.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Could have,should have but when I look at the box score it’s says it was a win for the Pats
    Yes, that was years ago - in January 2012. And Lee Evans didn't drop anything on his own. Sterling Moore made a great play to knock it out of Lee Evans' hands. However, the most recent playoff interaction has Flacco throwing us one with just over a minute to go.
    Hit a nerve with that one. Hey Tommy12, go ahead and tell me more about how Brady would've beaten us that one time he didn't play.

Hit a nerve with that one. Hey Tommy12, go ahead and tell me more about how Brady would've beaten us that one time he didn't play.
    Keep changing the subject. It's what you Broncos fans do best.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Keep calling me out on my hypocrisy. It's what you Broncos fans do best.
    Can't argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    at this point considering their age i would, rivers might have a season or two left in the tank but he's about done.
    Say what Professor baph? What does "rivers might have a season or two left in the tank" mean? That he will have a few good games to pad his passing stats and possibly make it to the playoffs? The key words in your post is "MIGHT HAVE" blah blah blah. Well a huge meteorite "MIGHT" slam into the earth any moment and destroy mankind but we will just have to wait and see, right baph. My money is on the meteorite at this point. I'll use your own words that "if I'm wrong, I'll change my tune". No need to wait, stick a fork in Rivers, he's not about done, he's "well done"!

What incredible, elite QB do you think will be available for the Chargers to bring in after Rivers chokes in the 2019 season and demands to be traded to the Patriot's as a back-up to Brady hoping for the elusive "RING" at any cost?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Say what Professor baph? What does "rivers might have a season or two left in the tank" mean? That he will have a few good games to pad his passing stats and possibly make it to the playoffs? The key words in your post is "MIGHT HAVE" blah blah blah. Well a huge meteorite "MIGHT" slam into the earth any moment and destroy mankind but we will just have to wait and see, right baph. My money is on the meteorite at this point. I'll use your own words that "if I'm wrong, I'll change my tune". No need to wait, stick a fork in Rivers, he's not about done, he's "well done"!

What incredible, elite QB do you think will be available for the Chargers to bring in after Rivers chokes in the 2019 season and demands to be traded to the Patriot's as a back-up to Brady hoping for the elusive "RING" at any cost?
    He’ll dump all his eggs in Geno Smiths basket!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    considering rivers was an elite player in the league last season, i think we both know what i was referring to when i said he "might" have a season or two left in the tank. oh and me talking about changing my tune is in reference to elway not continuation to drive the broncos into the ground, maybe "your money" would be more wisely put on the wager that it wont?

more indisputable proof that you have absolutely no idea what the hell you're talking about

i'll tell you what, if rivers demands a trade........scratch that, if rivers decides to sign or be traded to another team in order to win a SB i will leave this forum and never come back. that should tell you the odds of that idiocy you just posted of coming to pass.

enjoy watching rivers "choke" in the playoffs while your team continues to spiral out of control.
    Last edited by baphamet; 04-08-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He’ll dump all his eggs in Geno Smiths basket!
    geno smith isn't even on the team anymore, get with it guys! tyrod taylor is their back up and better than any QB the broncos have had since manning retired, but he isn't the future either.

Welcome Back! #85