Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Lock

Yessss!!!!!

Welcome Aboard!!!!

I absolutely love it!! Our future QB at a great value spot....a stud TE (and an Iowa guy on top of it) and a stud tackle

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Done with Elway as GM....qb isn't a position of need. Now I'm not mad at the spot I mean lock wasn't expected to drop that far but he basically did nothing with that trade but waste it on a project. With so many holes to fill man this is why I scratch my head with our drafts lol. Wow...

Solid pick by Elway, and you have to love the patience he showed sticking to his board and not over drafting Lock like so many of you wanted him to do. Lock no doubt was a borderline first round prospect and to get him at 42 is solid, I am definitely excited to see him in the pre-season. It also isn't a huge commitment to the point where down the line if you get a shot at a guy you actually love, then you can still justify taking him.

Well....We got who I , yes, who "I" wanted. Obviously so did John, at the value he wanted.

Lmao Ear2dastreet is so pissed right now.

I donít like the pick either but we got him at a great spot. When people on this forum wanted him at 10 Lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Done with Elway as GM....qb isn't a position of need. Now I'm not mad at the spot I mean lock wasn't expected to drop that far but he basically did nothing with that trade but waste it on a project. With so many holes to fill man this is why I scratch my head with our drafts lol. Wow...
    how is QB not a spot of need. Flacco has not proven to be better then a below average NFL QB and hogan and greyson have been on multiple teams for a reason. you don't want them starting any games incase flacco gets injuried. if i am being honest our QB room still scares me. but if lock ends up being a back up he is still an upgrade to greyson(who doesn't have an nfl arm) and hogan

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Elway is Awesome!

He's gonna ride the pine....until he doesn't. Let Scags fix his foot work......then let him tear it up !!!!

Yes!!!! We got a guy that was consistently mocked to us at #10 in the 2nd round after we traded back. That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Lmao Ear2dastreet is so pissed right now.

I don’t like the pick either but we got him at a great spot. When people on this forum wanted him at 10 Lolol
    I am I can't lie. Well it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I am I can't lie. Well it is what it is.
    Dude, I was going to support Haskins...you gotta support Lock !!!

Didnít like Lock as a first round pick but this a solid value for him in the 2nd round. Not entirely sure why we traded up for him as the Patriots were the only team that mightíve taken him but I donít think heís the type of QB they want.

Well, exactly what we should have avoided - now we have a QB controversy. We should have picked up a backup in the later rounds (Gardner Minshew maybe?) and let Flacco show what's left in the tank this year while we wait for next year's QB class. This just sent a message to Flacco that he's not the guy, which will be a problem come training camp time. Just great - this isn't what we needed. One more distraction when you're trying to right the ship from a DISASTROUS 2 years under Vance Joseph.