Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast

Thread: Drew Lock

We could have got Luck, if Orton stayed in as starter?
    As much fun as it was watching that year, if we would have tanked we could have maybe got Luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    We could have got Luck, if Orton stayed in as starter?
    As much fun as it was watching that year, if we would have tanked we could have maybe got Luck?
    We might be better off without him. 2 SBs with 1 win and Luck is 30 now.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    We might be better off without him. 2 SBs with 1 win and Luck is 30 now.
    Your right!
    I wouldn't trade SB-50 for anything, that was really a great win!!!!

Your right!
    SB 50 was historic will never forget that one.

Your right!
    You know, I almost get a combined Kubiak-Phillips feeling off of Fangio in his press conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    You know, I almost get a combined Kubiak-Phillips feeling off of Fangio in his press conferences.
    I like him! I think he will make our team a better, more disciplined, and more of an "old school" hard nosed type of team?
    (I hope)

Streets, jump on board, it's going to be one heck of a ride. There's room on the wagon. I think we're all in for some great excitement for the next 10 plus years !! It's a whole lot more fun supporting than hating.

We won't get the 1st pick next year unless we trade for it.....and that would be a very, very costly trade.

I like him! I think he will make our team a better, more disciplined, and more of an "old school" hard nosed type of team?
    (I hope)
    Yeah. That's the Kubiak part. But he also has that laid back swagger of a defensive minded coach who has wrecked some opposing teams.

Lock will be the steal of the draft I feel. I hope he learns and sits behind Flacco for a few years until he is ready to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Lock will be the steal of the draft I feel. I hope he learns and sits behind Flacco for a few years until he is ready to start.
    I don't think it will take more than a few years. If history plays itself like the last few years for Flacco, he'll get injured at some point and Lock will get his chance to start. The odds are pretty high that Lock will be our starter by game 17.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I don't think it will take more than a few years. If history plays itself like the last few years for Flacco, he'll get injured at some point and Lock will get his chance to start. The odds are pretty high that Lock will be our starter by game 17.
    We shall see maybe, maybe not time will tell. Flacco has been injury prone as of late that much is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Done with Elway as GM....qb isn't a position of need. Now I'm not mad at the spot I mean lock wasn't expected to drop that far but he basically did nothing with that trade but waste it on a project. With so many holes to fill man this is why I scratch my head with our drafts lol. Wow...
    How is QB not a position of need.

Behind Flacco there's Grayson and Hogan, two journeymen QB's. QB was a massive need short and long-term, mostly the latter. Thank god Elway took Lock, my QB1/2 with Haskins.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    How is QB not a position of need.

Behind Flacco there's Grayson and Hogan, two journeymen QB's. QB was a massive need short and long-term, mostly the latter. Thank god Elway took Lock, my QB1/2 with Haskins.
    Very true, I thought we needed a young guy in the pipeline. I expected a guy in the 3rd or 4th. However, they got the #1 guy on their board with their second 2nd rounder. Let's not forget we don't win the SB without Brock filling in for Peyton. Move helps in the both the present and future.

Man the draft is over and Lock is a Denver Bronco now whether people like it or not. I canít believe people are still arguing about whether it was a good pick or not....

Oh wait yes I can. Thatís what we do around here.

But seriously itís over with now. I didnít really want Lock. But at least we didnít do it at 10. Now itís time to move on and hope he balls out. Thatís whatís best for the Broncos at this point.