Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,872

    Indy Star: Manning is a control freak, Brady wonderful

    Hey Manningrules, youíre hero sucks.

    According to one writer who interviewed Brady and Manning for a book, Brady is all class and Manning is not. Manning was rude to him and a control freak.

    https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ne/2715730002/
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-06-2019 at 02:10 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not where I want to be.
    Posts
    7,538
    While you probably don't care there is a reason you have been a member here since '14 and are still on the practice squad....
    As much as it pains me to admit this, I miss whodey, smack was interesting and funny with him around. Now it's just....
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 02-06-2019 at 03:41 AM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    While you probably don't care there is a reason you have been a member here since '14 and are still on the practice squad....
    As much as it pains me to admit this, I miss whodey, smack was interesting and funny with him around. Now it's just....
    This was meant exclusively for ManningRules, who has been trolling Pats, Broncos and now Chiefs and Chargers fans. However, sheís predictable and her response will be typical of some of the stuff she usually writes.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not where I want to be.
    Posts
    7,538
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This was meant exclusively for ManningRules, who has been trolling Pats, Broncos and now Chiefs and Chargers fans. However, she’s predictable and her response will be typical of some of the stuff she usually writes.
    This is a public format...... Exclusive means private message.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Hey Manningrules, you’re hero sucks.

    According to one writer who interviewed Brady and Manning for a book, Brady is all class and Manning is not. Manning was rude to him and a control freak.

    https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ne/2715730002/
    I prefer not to back Manningrules being he/she is a complete troll but.....

    Did you not read your post? Did you not see when he chose to approach the two for an interview to start this whole thing off? Do you not think your mindset would be different after you just got destroyed in the Super Bowl vs. driving home (or hotel) after maybe a win, or practice, or whatever? People hold grudges against people, it's human nature. You like to read in to things just for a trolling punch. It's no wonder you're not well liked here. You never contribute to any conversation on a level head..... SMH

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I prefer not to back Manningrules being he/she is a complete troll but.....

    Did you not read your post? Did you not see when he chose to approach the two for an interview to start this whole thing off? Do you not think your mindset would be different after you just got destroyed in the Super Bowl vs. driving home (or hotel) after maybe a win, or practice, or whatever? People hold grudges against people, it's human nature. You like to read in to things just for a trolling punch. It's no wonder you're not well liked here. You never contribute to any conversation on a level head..... SMH
    So that's your excuse? That Manning got destroyed in the SB? How stupid is that? And you're telling me that I don't read the article? Manning had 4 months to get over the Super Bowl loss after the interviewer first approached him - we're talking June 2014 here. The guy wants to interview him in the cafeteria of the Broncos facility and Manning says no - you can interview me in the hallway. He also apologized to Manning if some of his questioning came off the wrong way.

    As for Brady, he hadn't even won his 4th Super Bowl at the time. The last one he won was 10 years earlier. He could have easily have been salty. In fact, Manning had won a more recent Super Bowl in 2006. The interviewer is from the NY Daily News, a paper that is a big supporter of the NY Jets. Brady could have been suspicious of his motives but was gracious as heck.

    Lastly, who comes to make friends on a message board, especially a smack forum? I come here for smack. And I don't even post on the Pats message board to make internet friends.

    My word, do you even think before you write?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-06-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,805
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This was meant exclusively for ManningRules, who has been trolling Pats, Broncos and now Chiefs and Chargers fans. However, sheís predictable and her response will be typical of some of the stuff she usually writes.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So that's your excuse? That Manning got destroyed in the SB? How stupid is that? And you're telling me that I don't read the article? Manning had 4 months to get over the Super Bowl loss after the interviewer first approached him - we're talking June 2014 here. The guy wants to interview him in the cafeteria of the Broncos facility and Manning says no - you can interview me in the hallway. He also apologized to Manning if some of his questioning came off the wrong way.

    As for Brady, he hadn't even won his 4th Super Bowl at the time. The last one he won was 10 years earlier. He could have easily have been salty. In fact, Manning had won a more recent Super Bowl in 2006. The interviewer is from the NY Daily News, a paper that is a big supporter of the NY Jets. Brady could have been suspicious of his motives but was gracious as heck.

    Lastly, who comes to make friends on a message board, especially a smack forum? I come here for smack. And I don't even post on the Pats message board to make internet friends.

    My word, do you even think before you write?
    I can't figure out if you're a 13 year old simpleton that failed reading comprehension, an ignorant 20 year old Southy, or the illegitimate child of Peewee Herman and Sloth..... Whichever one you are, you only use lines that suit you from articles or posts.....

    Let me explain once more.....

    Maybe Manning was a jerk to the author because he first approached him RIGHT AFTER the SB loss to the Seahawks and said something Manning took as disrespectful..... Therefore, 4 months down the road Manning didnt really want to deal with him.

    Brady was driving in his car the first time he approached him......

    2 different mental states..... People hold grudges.....

    Comprehend?? TOOL

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,298
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I can't figure out if you're a 13 year old simpleton that failed reading comprehension, an ignorant 20 year old Southy, or the illegitimate child of Peewee Herman and Sloth..... Whichever one you are, you only use lines that suit you from articles or posts.....

    Let me explain once more.....

    Maybe Manning was a jerk to the author because he first approached him RIGHT AFTER the SB loss to the Seahawks and said something Manning took as disrespectful..... Therefore, 4 months down the road Manning didnt really want to deal with him.

    Brady was driving in his car the first time he approached him......

    2 different mental states..... People hold grudges.....

    Comprehend?? TOOL
    This is absolutely the STUPIDEST thing Iíve ever heard. Just read what you wrote again and tell me you actually believe it. 4 months later Manning is still upset over a conversation after the Super Bowl? The author APOLOGIZED to him right after the game and said he meant no disrespect. Manning MAKES the guy stand in the hallway for a 20 minute conversation. Doesnít even invite him to sit down like a decent human being would ask. If he didnít want to do the interview, thereís a thing called email or phone. The guy wouldnít have bothered to fly from NY to Denver. Yet Manning wanted to embarrass the guy and make him feel like he was a nobody and make him stand like he was a janitor.

    It is clear that you are salty about NE winning their 6th title. This post has nothing to do with the Broncos organization, yet you are attacking me because you are upset about SB53. I know this because your post is nonsensical, moreso than usual. Iím done.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-07-2019 at 12:29 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommybrady12
    This is absolutely the STUPIDEST thing Iíve ever heard. Just read what you wrote again and tell me you actually believe it. 4 months later Manning is still upset over a conversation after the Super Bowl? The author APOLOGIZED to him right after the game and said he meant no disrespect. Manning MAKES the guy stand in the hallway for a 20 minute conversation. Doesnít even invite him to sit down like a decent human being would ask. If he didnít want to do the interview, thereís a thing called email. The guy wouldnít have flown from NY to Denver.

    It is clear that you are salty about NE winning their 6th title, which is why you are attacking me for no reason. Not only that, your post is nonsensical.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This is absolutely the STUPIDEST thing Iíve ever heard. Just read what you wrote again and tell me you actually believe it. 4 months later Manning is still upset over a conversation after the Super Bowl? The author APOLOGIZED to him right after the game and said he meant no disrespect. Manning MAKES the guy stand in the hallway for a 20 minute conversation. Doesnít even invite him to sit down like a decent human being would ask. If he didnít want to do the interview, thereís a thing called email or phone. The guy wouldnít have bothered to fly from NY to Denver. Yet Manning wanted to embarrass the guy and make him feel like he was a nobody and make him stand like he was a janitor.

    It is clear that you are salty about NE winning their 6th title. This post has nothing to do with the Broncos organization, yet you are attacking me because you are upset about SB53. I know this because your post is nonsensical, moreso than usual. Iím done.
    Uh which post is he supposed to quote or should he quote both?
    Perhaps we should all attempt to unlearn a lot of things in order to connect with delusional Pansy fans?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This is absolutely the STUPIDEST thing Iíve ever heard. Just read what you wrote again and tell me you actually believe it. 4 months later Manning is still upset over a conversation after the Super Bowl? The author APOLOGIZED to him right after the game and said he meant no disrespect. Manning MAKES the guy stand in the hallway for a 20 minute conversation. Doesnít even invite him to sit down like a decent human being would ask. If he didnít want to do the interview, thereís a thing called email or phone. The guy wouldnít have bothered to fly from NY to Denver. Yet Manning wanted to embarrass the guy and make him feel like he was a nobody and make him stand like he was a janitor.

    It is clear that you are salty about NE winning their 6th title. This post has nothing to do with the Broncos organization, yet you are attacking me because you are upset about SB53. I know this because your post is nonsensical, moreso than usual. Iím done.
    Again, you're a complete TOOL..... You dont comprehend something someone else wrote because it doesnt fit your point. PEOPLE HOLD GRUDGES!! Maybe, just maybe Manning was still salty over the first meeting..... DURRRRRRR

    I really could care less about the Pat's SB win. Has no direct affect on my life. YOU POSTED THE ARTICLE in the post..... You brought the Broncos into the thread TOOL!!! Who's attacking you genious? Just because you cant comprehend things you feel attacked? So you are the 13 year old then? "You hurt my feelings"......

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Again, you're a complete TOOL..... You dont comprehend something someone else wrote because it doesnt fit your point. PEOPLE HOLD GRUDGES!! Maybe, just maybe Manning was still salty over the first meeting..... DURRRRRRR

    I really could care less about the Pat's SB win. Has no direct affect on my life. YOU POSTED THE ARTICLE in the post..... You brought the Broncos into the thread TOOL!!! Who's attacking you genious? Just because you cant comprehend things you feel attacked? So you are the 13 year old then? "You hurt my feelings"......
    Hey genius, I never mentioned the Broncos organization I mentioned Broncos fans since ManningRules was going after you guys in another thread. Didn't mention anything about the Broncos organization per se other than a meeting that Manning had at the Broncos facility. THAT'S IT. Then you go on some sort of rampage like a mental (which is what I've suspected about you all along but whatever).

    The writer was clearly annoyed at Manning's untoward behavior. Your argument about grudges makes no sense. He's a superstar millionaire - he's supposed to treat others well. If he didn't want to do the interview, have the Broncos PR guy email or phone him. If he had a grudge against him, do the interview over the phone or cancel it. Don't drag him out to Denver for a 17 minute conversation and cut it off quickly. It was clearly a waste of the writer's time and energy. But Manning wanted to belittle him.

    "And the only reason I believe Peyton agreed to do it is because I had already interviewed Brady," Myers said. "And Patrick had told Peyton, 'You cannot let Tom have the only voice in this book. You have to talk to him.'"

    Myers flew to Denver and was given 20 minutes in the hallway for the interview.

    "I said, 'Peyton, hey let's just go sit down in the cafeteria. It's empty,'" Myers said.

    Manning gave him a terse no to that request.

    "After about 17 minutes, I can see him with his eye motion to Patrick, 'Cut this off,'" Myers said. "I have to admit I was completely blown away that he was so uncooperative after I had flown from New York to Denver."
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-07-2019 at 07:17 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Hey genius, I never mentioned the Broncos organization I mentioned Broncos fans since ManningRules was going after you guys in another thread. Didn't mention anything about the Broncos organization per se other than a meeting that Manning had at the Broncos facility. THAT'S IT. Then you go on some sort of rampage like a mental (which is what I've suspected about you all along but whatever).

    The writer was clearly annoyed at Manning's untoward behavior. Your argument about grudges makes no sense. He's a superstar millionaire - he's supposed to treat others well. If he didn't want to do the interview, have the Broncos PR guy email or phone him. If he had a grudge against him, do the interview over the phone or cancel it. Don't drag him out to Denver for a 17 minute conversation and cut it off quickly. It was clearly a waste of the writer's time and energy. But Manning wanted to belittle him.
    LOL...... Wow

    So I guess posting an article that talks about Manning has nothing to do about anything Broncos? Was he a Colt in the article? He must have been at the Browns facility? Maybe it was Eli and not Peyton? YOU POSTED AN ARTICLE ABOUT A BRONCO..... YOU BROUGHT IT INTO THE POST!!!

    I guess I'm mental for pointing out another view on something you decided to cherry pick off of because you're trying to make it appear that Brady is classy and Manning is not. Sometimes you have to view things without wearing Brady's jockstrap as a mask........ I'll stop twisting your comprehension so you can concentrate on your 7th grade history test. Good luck!






    P.S. Just because someone is a millionaire doesn't require them to treat anyone well. Theres no contract signed for that. If someone tells you something you seem disrespectful, you're not required to give them a hug. Now go back to your safe space to separate yourself from us "mentals"!
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 02-07-2019 at 07:28 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    545
    This turned from smack talk to an actual internet fight. Can we get back to making fun of ManningRules, please?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •