Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Broncos to let Marshall hit FA

Well it looks like Brandon Marshall's time in Denver may be coming to an end. All the talk this morning is that the Broncos will not exercise his $1 million guarantee and letting him hot there free agent market.

Yeah!!!! He has needed replaced for years.

@troyrenck believes we are targeting CJ Moseley and we should. I just hope the Ravens donít franchise tag him.

Not upset at all.

Hopefully they're on the phone now with Stewart with the same news.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Yeah. This is the best news since Flacco.

I donít dislike the guy but he is injured too much. The $5mil salary savings is needed.

I would like CJ mosely but also would be on board with a trade for AB. Though a few additional cuts may be needed to pull that off.

He seemed to get lazy after getting paid

Finally!! Come on Mosley!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Good call on the FO's part. Marshall and his play has really fallen off.... like, horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    @troyrenck believes we are targeting CJ Moseley and we should. I just hope the Ravens donít franchise tag him.
    Baltimore really doesnít have any other big name free agents this year unless you count Terrell Suggs so itís hard to say if they tag Mosley or not!

Actually Suggs would be a nice veteran presence for Bradley Chubb in the same light that Demarcus Ware was for Von. Heíd also be a great replacement for Shane Ray!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-15-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Yeah. This is the best news since Flacco.
    Yes, I think it is now unanimous that Flacco makes the Broncos a better team.

Sadly, Marshall was never the same after losing a step with his "Lisfranc" foot injury back in 2014.

It's my belief, the Flacco trade was predicated on the fact that we would get first dibs on CJ Mosley

Marshall was told team didn't feel comfortable at his number. Didn't rule out bringing him back at lower number.

Broncos told Brandon Marshall's agent (Drew Rosenhaus) he's been a great Bronco: "I appreciate that,'' Marshall said. "It's a really great organization so we'll see what happens."

Nothing but class from Brandon Marshall. He got defensive calls from Wade Phillips and called em in huddle for that historic Broncos defense of 2015. Five-year starter, led team in tackles in 2014, 2017. He's 29. Still got game.
    Per Klis.....

This move was needed as I do not think B Marsh is a Great LB I think he is good however not Great and All I would like to see on this Defense is Greatness it was a move that needed to happen indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Yes, I think it is now unanimous that Flacco makes the Broncos a better team.

Sadly, Marshall was never the same after losing a step with his "Lisfranc" foot injury back in 2014.
    I'm not high on the Flacco trade. Letting Marshall go helps numb my pain, but I get you.
    Last edited by Rastic; 02-15-2019 at 12:29 PM.