Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    We got more offensive holding calls in any one quarter last year than were called in the entire Superbowl.

That's on the offense.
    If Bolles is gone this year hopefully that will not be the issue next season.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    I have watched our defensive players just plain give up during games for the last two years.
    They were exhausted...
    [

They were exhausted...
    before halftime?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    before halftime?
    By game 6.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    I have watched our defensive players just plain give up during games for the last two years.
    They've been 'mentally' exhausted after 4 years of ineptitude on offense and after the last 2 years of having no faith/belief in their HC and DC.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    They've been 'mentally' exhausted after 4 years of ineptitude on offense and after the last 2 years of having no faith/belief in their HC and DC.
    I think they all will be rejuvenated.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I think they all will be rejuvenated.
    Sure hope they get the desire back. Start putting forth 100%. When you have zero faith in your leaders it's hard to care and any effort is the bare minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    before halftime?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    By game 6.
    I'm pretty sure we set a new league record for most three and outs in 6 game stretch.

Maybe it just seemed that way...
    [

I'm pretty sure we set a new league record for most three and outs in 6 game stretch.

Maybe it just seemed that way...
    My point is, players seemed "gassed" by halftime... That's not on the offense no matter how bad the offense is. Your team should be able to make it more than one half of the game without being gassed.

There were games they were looking tired or apathetic in the first quarter.

I personally don't think they have had faith/belief in the previous coaching staff since atleast the last game last year and probably midway through that season. They knew what was coming, Talib sure did.
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Sure hope they get the desire back. Start putting forth 100%. When you have zero faith in your leaders it's hard to care and any effort is the bare minimum.
    I think you nailed it. They haven't had any belief since last season and probably middle of last season atleast. Its hard to keep going forward when you don't believe you are on the right path.
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

I guess I just don't have that warm tingling feeling like we got our coaches... To make matters worst, we need a QB, and we're probably drafting in a weak QB class. I hope everything works out! I really want everything to work out! But if it doesn't, there needs to be accountability starting with Elway. You can only point the fingers at so many people before you realize you might be the problem. Anyways, sorry to be a downer about it. I love my Broncos, but I'm just worried things are about to take a turn for the worst again.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I think you nailed it. They haven't had any belief since last season and probably middle of last season atleast. Its hard to keep going forward when you don't believe you are on the right path.
    It's almost an impossibility. I been in that situation...it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Elway told Kubes to take a hike. He literally told him not going to happen. He was not expecting nor backfired. He told Kubiak No! Then san fran BLOCKED elway from interviewing our new OC. Elway literally went to John Lynch and forced the interview so we could hire him. Elway got the man he wanted.
    So what if Elway got the man he wanted? Elway is a fool, so that statement has no positive power. What we have here is an HC and an OC neither of whom have called an NFL game from the sideline on gameday. Good luck with that . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Acedude View Post
    So what if Elway got the man he wanted? Elway is a fool, so that statement has no positive power. What we have here is an HC and an OC neither of whom have called an NFL game from the sideline on gameday. Good luck with that . . . .
    So since they've never called a game, it's all doom and gloom? We're screwed! The end is nigh, woah is us....woah.....is.....us......

How about we give it a little time and see how it works out? Not every first time coach ends up being a failure. Our OC has been an OC at the collegiate level so he has experience calling plays. Fangio has been in the league since Elway was playing, we have no idea how he'll work out as a head coach, but he's a very knowledgeable guy, if he wasn't he wouldn't have been around for several decades as a top defensive coach.