Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Combine

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Why not just double dip at QB by signing Mitchell and drafting one? To me that makes more sense than using two picks on QBs.

Totally agree lol Please disregard my desire to draft to QB lol that was crazy talk lol Bo is who I would like to see signed plus Draft 1 and Fill all other Holes Via FA or Draft Indeed !!!

Just a little bragging.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".
    Adopted player Lindsey

Combine

the combine is starting. who are you excited to see. any surprise guys you expect to put up crazy numbers. any players who tpe you love. anything you all are looking for.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    the combine is starting. who are you excited to see. any surprise guys you expect to put up crazy numbers. any players who tpe you love. anything you all are looking for.
    LOL, everyone!! I hate dull times in the NFL, this will at least bring fresh topics to talk about rather than is Kyler Murray worth the pick. I never really get excited watching the offensive lineman, their workouts are kind of like watching paint dry

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I like watching everyday of the combine. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome!

Would love to pick up Alexander Mattison, RB from Boise St. in the later rounds. Would be an awesome addition to our backfield and he's a fun RB to watch.

With that being said, he may shoot up draft boards based on how well he performs this coming week.

Dk Metcalf may run a 4.3 at 6'4 230 rashaan Gary could run a 4.5 at 290 and devin white could run in the 4.3-4.4 range at 6'1 240

That's my main freak list atm

Here's the schedule:

Friday, March 1st - Day 1 (of the official workouts) RBs, Oliners and Special teams

Saturday, March 2nd - Day 2 QBs, WRs and TEs

Sunday, March 3rd - Day 3 Dliners and LBs

Monday, March 4th - Day 4 Dbacks

Kyler Murrays measurement is the biggest moment of the combine IMO. If he is 5'10 or above his stock will continue to soar.

I am also very interested to see how Baker and Murphy run and who will be the fastest WR. Guessing Paris Campbell just outruns Andy Isabella and both run just under a 4.35 with potential to go under 4.3. Too bad Marquise Brown is missing out

Quote Originally Posted by myoung View Post
    Kyler Murrays measurement is the biggest moment of the combine IMO. If he is 5'10 or above his stock will continue to soar.

I am also very interested to see how Baker and Murphy run and who will be the fastest WR. Guessing Paris Campbell just outruns Andy Isabella and both run just under a 4.35 with potential to go under 4.3. Too bad Marquise Brown is missing out
    Already happened.

Height: 5-foot-10 1/8
    Weight: 207 pounds
    Hand size: 9 1/2 inches
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Already happened.

Height: 5-foot-10 1/8
    Weight: 207 pounds
    Hand size: 9 1/2 inches
    I know very little about him so far, but those measurements tell me he is solid! And yes, now that baseball seems to be in the back end of things, his stock is rising. Some would love Arizona to take him and maybe deal Rosen.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I know very little about him so far, but those measurements tell me he is solid! And yes, now that baseball seems to be in the back end of things, his stock is rising. Some would love Arizona to take him and maybe deal Rosen.
    They can't go wrong with either. Very different but both great talents and prospects coming out of college. Despite the (growing) hype, Murray is actually underrated. Let me tell you, he's going to turn heads once he starts playing. As for Rosen, he just needs more time/experience and a better supporting cast in Arizona.

If the compensation is fair, I'd love if we made a move for him, although a part of me wishes for him to succeed in Arizona. Nobody deserves being kicked to the curb like this, less than a season into his young career. I don't like that one bit.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

So Iím not that surprised that i was wrong on Murrayís height. I was thinking it would come in lower but wasnít major surprised I was wrong.

What Iím actually shocked about is that 207 weight. I thought the previously reported was in the 180 range. Which may have been years ago. I was believing that 184 or whatever was insanely too small and fragile to be a mobile NFL QB.

Iím really stunned he beefed up to 207 because he doesnít look that muscular compared to Russel Wilson.

Iíve never had a problem with his accuracy or skill set. I just wasnít buying his size surviving. He may just prove me wrong after all.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So Iím not that surprised that i was wrong on Murrayís height. I was thinking it would come in lower but wasnít major surprised I was wrong.

What Iím actually shocked about is that 207 weight. I thought the previously reported was in the 180 range. Which may have been years ago. I was believing that 184 or whatever was insanely too small and fragile to be a mobile NFL QB.

Iím really stunned he beefed up to 207 because he doesnít look that muscular compared to Russel Wilson.

Iíve never had a problem with his accuracy or skill set. I just wasnít buying his size surviving. He may just prove me wrong after all.
    You can gain 10 to 15 lbs real quick by chugging a couple gallons of water.....

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Yeah when I wrestled in HS there were times we would have to loose weight or gain some . People do it all the time . His playing weight is probably gonna be more like 195.