Sad day in baseball.

Today is a sad day for baseball. Baseball's first black manager and the only player to win the MVP title in both the American and National leagues has died. Rest in Peace Frank.

WASHINGTON (WJLA) — Baseball legend Frank Robinson has died, according to multiple reports.

Baseball legend Frank Robinson, MLB's first black manager, dead at 83
    by Courtney Pomeroy/WJLA

Thursday, February 7th 2019
    WASHINGTON (WJLA) — Baseball legend Frank Robinson has died, according to multiple reports.

The Hall of Famer, who was Major League Baseball's first black manager and the first and only player to win MVP in both the American League and National League, was 83 years old.

Robinson was a beloved figure in the DMV, as he was the very first manager of the Washington Nationals after the team moved from Montreal and was on both the 1966 and the 1970 World Series-winning Baltimore Orioles teams.

During his career, he also played for the Indians, the Angels, the Dodgers and the Cincinnati Reds.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".
    Adopted player Lindsey

RIP Frank Robinson.

Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "