Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Gotta get this thing going again!!!

I'm sure someone will puff up at this one!!!! LOL
    my question is.....what happened to flacco after that?

Welcome Back! #85

Hahahahaha Good Times!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    my question is.....what happened to flacco after that?
    See........ Told you someone would puff up on this one!!! LOL

I guess the same thing has happened to Flacco that happens to Rivers...... Caves when the games matter!?!?! Only all the games must have mattered since then to Flacco???

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    The Broncos are a joke.....the Raiders are a joke.....the Chargers aren't a joke but with an aging QB they will be becoming a joke in the near future......long reign the Chiefs! Sure they don't get to the Super Bowl....but the AFC West should be in the palm of their hand for the foreseeable future.
    LOL yeah until tyreek inevitably beats on another woman, (I have never known a man that hit a woman that didn't do it more than once), Travis Kelce spends another half year or more on injured reserve, half the defense retires since all of their d-line is old and over rated at this point (besides Dee Ford oh wait nvm I did say over rated...), who is your running back again? ... this is just like that one year the Raiders waited 20 years ot have a good season and then went straight back tot eh dumps where they came from.

I do not believe The Broncos are going to the super bowl this year but honestly ya'll chefs fans should probably get read for that fast descent to the barely better than the crappy raiders spot where they have always been...
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

See........ Told you someone would puff up on this one!!! LOL

I guess the same thing has happened to Flacco that happens to Rivers...... Caves when the games matter!?!?! Only all the games must have mattered since then to Flacco???

no, rivers hasn't been one of the worst starting QB's in the league in the last 6 years. also, rivers didn't "cave" the chargers defense did.

Welcome Back! #85

Gotta get this thing going again!!!

I'm sure someone will puff up at this one!!!! LOL
    Bruh....just don't...don't man....That's like posting a replay of Raheim Moore...You just don't do that here man....

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Bruh....just don't...don't man....That's like posting a replay of Raheim Moore...You just don't do that here man....
    LOL.......... It'll be okay man!! This all just good fun.
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 02-21-2019 at 02:30 PM.

no, rivers hasn't been one of the worst starting QB's in the league in the last 6 years. also, rivers didn't "cave" the chargers defense did.
    And I'm sure Flacco will look back and say........ "Man, I wish I had Rivers numbers all those years even though they weren't in the big games. My playoff success and Superbowl run was just horrible. Guess I'll put my Superbowl ring back in the safe and go make a Ham Sammach"......

And I'm sure Flacco will look back and say........ "Man, I wish I had Rivers numbers all those years even though they weren't in the big games. My playoff success and Superbowl run was just horrible. Guess I'll put my Superbowl ring back in the safe and go make a Ham Sammach"......
    so you're saying guys that were on one SB winning team, but really sucked most of their career wouldn't want to be a HOF worthy QB like rivers, fouts, and marino?

lots of dudes have won the SB, a lot less are in the HOF.....don't forget that fact.

Welcome Back! #85

so you're saying guys that were on one SB winning team, but really sucked most of their career wouldn't want to be a HOF worthy QB like rivers, fouts, and marino?

lots of dudes have won the SB, a lot less are in the HOF.....don't forget that fact.
    True....... But at this point, are you 100% sure Rivers will make it???? Don't they play for that ring????

True....... But at this point, are you 100% sure Rivers will make it???? Don't they play for that ring????
    Rivers probably gets in the HoF. In reality, he should only be allowed with a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Rivers probably gets in the HoF. In reality, he should only be allowed with a ticket.
    I'm not 100% sure he belongs. I'd say 85% at this point. Won't be a first ballot, or doesn't deserve to be at least.

I'm not 100% sure he belongs. I'd say 85% at this point. Won't be a first ballot, or doesn't deserve to be at least.
    Rivers will probably be a first ballot entrant into the HOF. The anti-champion boasts sufficient garbage time stats to look impressive enough on paper.

If clutch performance counted for anything, he should have to wait a few years...if he got in at all.