Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 95
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Gotta get this thing going again!!!






    I'm sure someone will puff up at this one!!!! LOL
    my question is.....what happened to flacco after that?


    Welcome Back! #85

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,875
    Hahahahaha Good Times!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    my question is.....what happened to flacco after that?
    See........ Told you someone would puff up on this one!!! LOL


    I guess the same thing has happened to Flacco that happens to Rivers...... Caves when the games matter!?!?! Only all the games must have mattered since then to Flacco???

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rawlins, Wyoming
    Posts
    1,658
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    The Broncos are a joke.....the Raiders are a joke.....the Chargers aren't a joke but with an aging QB they will be becoming a joke in the near future......long reign the Chiefs! Sure they don't get to the Super Bowl....but the AFC West should be in the palm of their hand for the foreseeable future.
    LOL yeah until tyreek inevitably beats on another woman, (I have never known a man that hit a woman that didn't do it more than once), Travis Kelce spends another half year or more on injured reserve, half the defense retires since all of their d-line is old and over rated at this point (besides Dee Ford oh wait nvm I did say over rated...), who is your running back again? ... this is just like that one year the Raiders waited 20 years ot have a good season and then went straight back tot eh dumps where they came from.

    I do not believe The Broncos are going to the super bowl this year but honestly ya'll chefs fans should probably get read for that fast descent to the barely better than the crappy raiders spot where they have always been...
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    See........ Told you someone would puff up on this one!!! LOL


    I guess the same thing has happened to Flacco that happens to Rivers...... Caves when the games matter!?!?! Only all the games must have mattered since then to Flacco???



    no, rivers hasn't been one of the worst starting QB's in the league in the last 6 years. also, rivers didn't "cave" the chargers defense did.


    Welcome Back! #85

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Gotta get this thing going again!!!






    I'm sure someone will puff up at this one!!!! LOL
    Bruh....just don't...don't man....That's like posting a replay of Raheim Moore...You just don't do that here man....


  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Bruh....just don't...don't man....That's like posting a replay of Raheim Moore...You just don't do that here man....
    LOL.......... It'll be okay man!! This all just good fun.
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 02-21-2019 at 02:30 PM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post


    no, rivers hasn't been one of the worst starting QB's in the league in the last 6 years. also, rivers didn't "cave" the chargers defense did.
    And I'm sure Flacco will look back and say........ "Man, I wish I had Rivers numbers all those years even though they weren't in the big games. My playoff success and Superbowl run was just horrible. Guess I'll put my Superbowl ring back in the safe and go make a Ham Sammach"......

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    And I'm sure Flacco will look back and say........ "Man, I wish I had Rivers numbers all those years even though they weren't in the big games. My playoff success and Superbowl run was just horrible. Guess I'll put my Superbowl ring back in the safe and go make a Ham Sammach"......
    so you're saying guys that were on one SB winning team, but really sucked most of their career wouldn't want to be a HOF worthy QB like rivers, fouts, and marino?

    lots of dudes have won the SB, a lot less are in the HOF.....don't forget that fact.


    Welcome Back! #85

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so you're saying guys that were on one SB winning team, but really sucked most of their career wouldn't want to be a HOF worthy QB like rivers, fouts, and marino?

    lots of dudes have won the SB, a lot less are in the HOF.....don't forget that fact.
    True....... But at this point, are you 100% sure Rivers will make it???? Don't they play for that ring????

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    True....... But at this point, are you 100% sure Rivers will make it???? Don't they play for that ring????
    Rivers probably gets in the HoF. In reality, he should only be allowed with a ticket.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Rivers probably gets in the HoF. In reality, he should only be allowed with a ticket.
    I'm not 100% sure he belongs. I'd say 85% at this point. Won't be a first ballot, or doesn't deserve to be at least.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I'm not 100% sure he belongs. I'd say 85% at this point. Won't be a first ballot, or doesn't deserve to be at least.
    Rivers will probably be a first ballot entrant into the HOF. The anti-champion boasts sufficient garbage time stats to look impressive enough on paper.

    If clutch performance counted for anything, he should have to wait a few years...if he got in at all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •