Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I'm not 100% sure he belongs. I'd say 85% at this point. Won't be a first ballot, or doesn't deserve to be at least.
    You're right - he shouldn't be. Accumulating passing stats while playing from 3 scores behind shouldn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Rivers probably gets in the HoF. In reality, he should only be allowed with a ticket.
    I think he's going to have to get a ring to get there. Maybe one of his many children will outshine him and make it in though.

I heard a beep beep has anyone seen the road runner? Wile e is out a lookin for him

Chiefs dropping stars left and right. Hill apparently broke his kids arm. First Hunt, now tyreek, y'all are turning into the raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    LOL yeah until tyreek inevitably beats on another woman, (I have never known a man that hit a woman that didn't do it more than once), Travis Kelce spends another half year or more on injured reserve, half the defense retires since all of their d-line is old and over rated at this point (besides Dee Ford oh wait nvm I did say over rated...), who is your running back again? ... this is just like that one year the Raiders waited 20 years ot have a good season and then went straight back tot eh dumps where they came from.

I do not believe The Broncos are going to the super bowl this year but honestly ya'll chefs fans should probably get read for that fast descent to the barely better than the crappy raiders spot where they have always been...
    Or maybe a 3 year old?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so you're saying guys that were on one SB winning team, but really sucked most of their career wouldn't want to be a HOF worthy QB like rivers, fouts, and marino?

lots of dudes have won the SB, a lot less are in the HOF.....don't forget that fact.
    JIM Plunkett - Does his QB Bio help, hurt or not relevant for Rivers getting in the HOF?

NFL Draft: 1971 / Round: 1 / Pick: 1
    Career history
    New England Patriots (1971Ė1975)
    San Francisco 49ers (1976Ė1977)
    Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders (1978Ė1986)

Career highlights and awards
    2◊ Super Bowl champion (XV, XVIII)
    Super Bowl MVP (XV)
    NFL Comeback Player of the Year (1980)
    AFC Rookie of the Year (1971)
    Heisman Trophy (1970)
    Maxwell Award (1970)
    Walter Camp Award (1970)
    Sporting News Player of the Year (1970)
    UPI Player of the Year (1970)
    Consensus All-American (1970)

Career NFL statistics
    TD Ė INT: 164-198
    Yards: 25,882
    Passer rating: 67.5

He is the only eligible quarterback to win two Super Bowls as a starter to not be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
    Utah Bronco Freak

I never thought of the Chiefs and Chargers as being as big of a rivalry as Chiefs/Broncos and Chiefs/Raiders but I guess it makes sense since the Broncos and Raiders have really not been very good for a few years now.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eelers-at-no-1

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Chiefs dropping stars left and right. Hill apparently broke his kids arm. First Hunt, now tyreek, y'all are turning into the raiders.
    Hey Frey, here is an updated list of NFL arrests made since the year 2000. Want to take an O.J. at who's #1. I'll give you a hint:

It's the Denver Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Hey Frey, here is an updated list of NFL arrests made since the year 2000. Want to take an O.J. at who's #1. I'll give you a hint:

It's the Denver Broncos.
    nice try but as your list shows pac man has 10 arrest himself & he was only a bronco for one season & all those arrest were before he came to denver...

so yeah that list is totally inconsistent

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    nice try but as your list shows pac man has 10 arrest himself & he was only a bronco for one season & all those arrest were before he came to denver...

so yeah that list is totally inconsistent
    Oh wow you're right. Those arrests did occur before he came to Denver, which is why when you go to Pacman's page, 0 of his 10 arrests count towards the Broncos number.

When you go to the Bronco's page, the name Pacman is ghost.

He's probably the reason why the Bengals are 3rd.

So as far as your Pacman argument goes.

It's the Denver Broncos.
    Maybe he meant the fans!!! LOL

It's the Denver Broncos.
    I think that whomever made that page should adjust it. There's a lot of Acquittals, Charges dismissed, Charges dropped, and Resolution undetermined from many years ago. Those should be removed being there's either nothing there or unknown info. Just because they were arrested doesn't paint a true picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I think that whomever made that page should adjust it. There's a lot of Acquittals, Charges dismissed, Charges dropped, and Resolution undetermined from many years ago. Those should be removed being there's either nothing there or unknown info. Just because they were arrested doesn't paint a true picture.
    Itís most likely a hater trying to discredit the Denver franchise. It should an AFC West foe/fan of another afc west team but itís most likely a scared Pansy Fan that put it together for the editor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Itís most likely a hater trying to discredit the Denver franchise. It should an AFC West foe/fan of another afc west team but itís most likely a scared Pansy Fan that put it together for the editor.
    Yeah, we Pats fans are terrified of a team that:
    1. Hasn't made playoffs in 3 years.
    2. Has Joe Flacco under center.
    3. Has John Elway as GM

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So, which of the "it's most likely" is in fact the "it's most likely"?

Progressively more difficult to understand with every post....