Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I think that whomever made that page should adjust it. There's a lot of Acquittals, Charges dismissed, Charges dropped, and Resolution undetermined from many years ago. Those should be removed being there's either nothing there or unknown info. Just because they were arrested doesn't paint a true picture.
    Said the fan of the team with the most arrests on the site.

No, that info can be found on nflarreststhatpaintatruepicture.com. This site is nflarrests.com. The canvas we call the internet should have the painted pictures. We could list the Bronco players' individual stories on nflarreststhatpaintatruepicture.com but we may not have enough time during this long offseason.

It's common knowledge on this very site that at one time, a quiet off-season was surprising and a relief. Look on the bright side. At least the site only listed players.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

It's common knowledge on this very site that at one time, a quiet off-season was surprising and a relief. Look on the bright side. At least the site only listed players.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    That guy was just nuts I remember William Zabka (Johnny Lawrence) saying the same thing on set.

Anyway you have such high hopes for a team lead by a rapidly aging QB. Denver has become the sleeper team now. Just look at our secondary even our back ups are playing at very high levels, Will Parks is no joke he should be starting.

Phillip is going to struggle against denver especially if we were to draft someone like Ed Oliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That guy was just nuts I remember William Zabka (Johnny Lawrence) saying the same thing on set.

Anyway you have such high hopes for a team lead by a rapidly aging QB. Denver has become the sleeper team now. Just look at our secondary even our back ups are playing at very high levels, Will Parks is no joke he should be starting.

Phillip is going to struggle against denver especially if we were to draft someone like Ed Oliver.
    i don't think i mentioned my high hopes but i will say that the chargers secondary is good too and if the chargers get a guy like dexter lawrence as well as getting all their LB'er back healthy, their defense will be upgraded and a potential top 5 unit. the interior DL is an issue though until it's addressed.

but they also need help protecting rivers, they need a new starting RT. they also need a new starting FS which can still be addressed via budget FA acquisition.. there are holes on the chargers team but even with those holes they have the better overall team at this point. flacco isn't the guy and he's the perfect QB for our edge rushers to absolutely harass and pummel all game long.

i'm looking forward to it!

let us not forget the allen and Williams duo at WR, a healthy henry at TE, and melvin gordon/AE at RB.

yes rivers is almost done in the league but the team around him is pretty stacked for the most part at the moment save a few holes to fill and the OL that's been the weakness for years now even though its gotten better.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Said the fan of the team with the most arrests on the site.

No, that info can be found on nflarreststhatpaintatruepicture.com. This site is nflarrests.com. The canvas we call the internet should have the painted pictures. We could list the Bronco players' individual stories on nflarreststhatpaintatruepicture.com but we may not have enough time during this long offseason.

Whoa..... Slow down there DS...... I'm not trying to justify anything. All I was saying is, that every team on there has players listed that have Acquittals, Charges dismissed, Charges dropped, and Resolutions undetermined. I'd like to see the lists of EVERY team adjusted with those. Just because they were arrested doesn't mean they are guilty of any crime. I may have gone to the bathroom today, but that doesn't mean I dropped a deuce...... That's all I'm saying.