Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    So it looks like Denver is a top team for picking up AB. Just read this a little while ago, thoughts? Oakland and the Cards are the other 2 top teams.
    Sources close to the team have come out and said we're not interested in AB.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sources close to the team have come out and said we're not interested in AB.
    Yes saw this, and thank goodness. I had a hard time believing Elway was interested

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Yes saw this, and thank goodness. I had a hard time believing Elway was interested
    Agreed because I heard the Steelers want a first for him plus any team that makes that trade still has to pay the queen of the divas a ludicrously high amount.

Guy had 142 catches last season and he’s still unhappy! However Tomlin should have had him, Rothlisburger and Bell in a better position to win. What’s all this say for a coach when he has such big talents but still fails to make the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Agreed because I heard the Steelers want a first for him plus any team that makes that trade still has to pay the queen of the divas a ludicrously high amount.

Guy had 142 catches last season and he’s still unhappy! However Tomlin should have had him, Rothlisburger and Bell in a better position to win. What’s all this say for a coach when he has such big talents but still fails to make the playoffs!
    In all honesty, he's right to be frustrated. Big ben is a giant tool bag. He throws incredibly inaccurate passes and then rips his receivers apart for "running the wrong route" he's a bit of a jerk...a lot of a jerk... I wouldn't want to play with the guy either.

In all honesty, he's right to be frustrated. Big ben is a giant tool bag. He throws incredibly inaccurate passes and then rips his receivers apart for "running the wrong route" he's a bit of a jerk...a lot of a jerk... I wouldn't want to play with the guy either.
    Sanders wasn’t very complimentary of Ben when he left, Bell was willing to pass up a ton of money and miss a whole season and I doubt his compensation was his only issue, and now Brown has reached his breaking point. I’m willing to bet there are others who weren’t too fond of Ben either.

When there’s smoke there’s usually a fire. Not that it excuses Browns actions though. But I can definitely understand his frustration with the organization.

Totally agree.......
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain