Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Josh Rosen (Merged)

This may be nothing but there is a buzz brewing about the Cardinals taking Murray with the top pick. I figured this topic could use its own thread. I would take him over any of the QBs in this class but what is the trade price???

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Tune into the Cowherd show, they are talking about this right now....

I saw a report he was going to the Patriots?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I saw a report he was going to the Patriots?
    They were a team interested in him last year, it makes sense. I have to imagine there will be a handful of teams interested in him

I wouldn't want Rosen. If thst coach doesn't think he's a keeper why should we think that? Yes we need a QB but I'd rather the team find their own QB. Besides if he does get traded Rosen might not handle the transition well being young maybe it'll mess with his psych...anyways I'd rather us go out and get our own Qb

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    I wouldn't want Rosen. If thst coach doesn't think he's a keeper why should we think that? Yes we need a QB but I'd rather the team find their own QB. Besides if he does get traded Rosen might not handle the transition well being young maybe it'll mess with his psych...anyways I'd rather us go out and get our own Qb
    My thoughts exactly. If a team is willing to give up on a 1st rd top 15 pick after one year are flags to me. I just saw on ESPN the GM of the cardinals said "they have a nice nucleus and they will continue to build around it."

Josh Rosen is a Bust at the QB Position.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    My thoughts exactly. If a team is willing to give up on a 1st rd top 15 pick after one year are flags to me. I just saw on ESPN the GM of the cardinals said "they have a nice nucleus and they will continue to build around it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Kingsbury might want to run an offense for which Murray is better suited.

It doesnt mean Rosen is a bust or that they dont think hes good. They just might not think hes the right guy for the way they want to play football on offense.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

If Arizona takes Murray, it just means that ANOTHER quality football player falls into the laps of the Denver Broncos. It also means that somebody in the Arizona Front Office needs to have his head examined.

He could sit for a year or Two behind Brady, and get coached up by McDaniels and Belichick.

If the Cardinals take a quarterback at number 1, I would immediately be on the phone offering them our 2nd rounder this year, and our 3rd rounder next year. Rosen has experienced some of the growing pains of playing in the NFL already, he has showed some glimpses of what made him the top prospect in the draft a year ago, and his college tape is superior to everyone else available in this class. It would allow us to get our guy to build around into the future, and it would allow us to get him a bookend tackle at 10, and focus the rest of the draft on adding talent up front to protect him.

AZ's owner and Kingsbury both are saying Josh is our guy..." we are not trading him"...

All the Murray to AZ could just be speculation but there are enough talking heads saying there could be something there. All I know is IF they decide to go Murray, Rosen is better right now than any rookie because he already has the experience

It's not too surprising though. There is a reason teams passed on Rosen. His injury history, his commitment to the sport is in question.

I wouldn't give up what they would want, to have him in Denver. Too many holes needed to fill. Getting a maybe at QB that doesn't have heart in the game wouldn't help Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    If the Cardinals take a quarterback at number 1, I would immediately be on the phone offering them our 2nd rounder this year, and our 3rd rounder next year. Rosen has experienced some of the growing pains of playing in the NFL already, he has showed some glimpses of what made him the top prospect in the draft a year ago, and his college tape is superior to everyone else available in this class. It would allow us to get our guy to build around into the future, and it would allow us to get him a bookend tackle at 10, and focus the rest of the draft on adding talent up front to protect him.
    I agree, Rosen showed some flashes, but was marred with inconsistency due to a poor oline and a lack of players able to win their matchups. Whether the Cardinals want to trade him or not we do know their HC likes Murray a lot so I would definitely get on the phone and try to wow them with an offer. Rosen could potentially solve the QB position for the next 15 years and we would still have our first round pick to add another blue chip talent.

If you have to trade up in the draft to get the QB you want, why not try and make a move for a potential franchise QB whos already gained NFL experience and would likely cost less to trade for?

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I agree, Rosen showed some flashes, but was marred with inconsistency due to a poor oline and a lack of players able to win their matchups. Whether the Cardinals want to trade him or not we do know their HC likes Murray a lot so I would definitely get on the phone and try to wow them with an offer. Rosen could potentially solve the QB position for the next 15 years and we would still have our first round pick to add another blue chip talent.

If you have to trade up in the draft to get the QB you want, why not try and make a move for a potential franchise QB who’s already gained NFL experience and would likely cost less to trade for?

Because I highly doubt that Josh Rosen is a Franchise QB...