Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Calling Rosen another Trevor Simian is about the dumbest comparison Iíve ever seen. They are night in day in basically every category you would measure a qb by. And Rosen is the superior of the two when i say that.

Keenum would make a great mentor for Murray. Isn't there a connection with Kingsbury?

Quote Originally Posted by Sting Ray 1956 View Post
    Keenum would make a great mentor for Murray. Isn't there a connection with Kingsbury?
    There is a connection between the two. I am not sure how but you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    There is a connection between the two. I am not sure how but you are right.
    I believe he was an assistant at Houston when Keenum was there.

Trade our 3rd this year and Keenum for Rosen. We dump Keenums contract and have our guy to groom behind Flacco.

Sign CJ Mosely, Jonathan Hankins, Bryce Callahan, and Trent Brown.

Draft;
    Trade down from 10 and pick up an extra 2nd

1. TJ Hockenson
    2. WR Hollywood Brown
    2. G Michael Deiter

Super Bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Wasn't Baker Mayfield a Rookie also? Baker is light years ahead of Rosen...Rosen is a bust and will always be a bust it is what it is....I agree that both You and I can agree to disagree on where we think Rosen fits in the NFL.
    So was Manning a bust after year one?

Year one stats
    Player 1 completion % 55.2 yards 2278 TD 11 INT 14 sacked 45 times
    Player 2 Completion % 56.7 yards 3739 TD 26 INT 28 sacked 22 times
    Player 3 Completion % 54.6 yards 1089 TD 5 INT 7 sacked 26 times
    Player 4 completion % 47.5 yards 1663 TD 7 INT 14 Sacked 28 times
    Player 5 Completion % 60.8 Yards 3284 TD 17 INT 16 sacked 3 times
    Player 6 Completion % 53.3 Yards 2267 TD 13 INT 20 sacked 24 times

Rosen is player 1, Manning is player 2, Jared Goff is player 3., Elway is player 4, Brees is player 5, Player 6 is Matt Stafford

You can't tell jack squat from year one. Who cares what Baker Mayfield did. Not every single player in the NFL is an instant star. Sometimes they need a year or two to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    Lol at calling a 1st round Qb a bust after one season of playing on a team that was so bad they ended up with the #1 overall pick
    Right "Oh man, this dude is on a team devoid of talent (both coaching and playerwise)...how didn't he elevate the entire team by sheer willpower....what a bust!"

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Calling Rosen another Trevor Simian is about the dumbest comparison I’ve ever seen. They are night in day in basically every category you would measure a qb by. And Rosen is the superior of the two when i say that.
    It's a laughably bad take.

I'm on the fence about this. Either Arizona is already giving up on him so we should get him the first chance we get or Arizona recognizes that he just isn't a franchise QB and is ready to move on from him. Both seem plausible at this point. I would need more info on Rosen at this point, needs more time or is a bust?

Quote Originally Posted by swingarm View Post
    I'm on the fence about this. Either Arizona is already giving up on him so we should get him the first chance we get or Arizona recognizes that he just isn't a franchise QB and is ready to move on from him. Both seem plausible at this point. I would need more info on Rosen at this point, needs more time or is a bust?
    As Freyaka pointed out, a lot of good QBs struggled in their first year. Plus, the Cardinals are godawful. I think spending a 2nd or 3rd round pick on him would be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So was Manning a bust after year one?

Year one stats
    Player 1 completion % 55.2 yards 2278 TD 11 INT 14 sacked 45 times
    Player 2 Completion % 56.7 yards 3739 TD 26 INT 28 sacked 22 times
    Player 3 Completion % 54.6 yards 1089 TD 5 INT 7 sacked 26 times
    Player 4 completion % 47.5 yards 1663 TD 7 INT 14 Sacked 28 times
    Player 5 Completion % 60.8 Yards 3284 TD 17 INT 16 sacked 3 times
    Player 6 Completion % 53.3 Yards 2267 TD 13 INT 20 sacked 24 times

Rosen is player 1, Manning is player 2, Jared Goff is player 3., Elway is player 4, Brees is player 5, Player 6 is Matt Stafford

You can't tell jack squat from year one. Who cares what Baker Mayfield did. Not every single player in the NFL is an instant star. Sometimes they need a year or two to develop.
    Thanks for the stats. Wow 45 sacks, guess that answered the durability question.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Trade our 3rd this year and Keenum for Rosen. We dump Keenums contract and have our guy to groom behind Flacco.

Draft;

1. TJ Hockenson
    2. WR Hollywood Brown
    2. G Michael Deiter

Super Bowl!
    With Glennon under contract for 2019, I donít think the Cardinals would take Keenum as part of a trade. You never know though.

Rosen was one of my top choices in last yearís draft. I hoped Elway would draft Nelson for the offensive line or take a quarterback. Iíve been pleased with Chubb but it would have been great to get a quarterback. At the time I thought Rosen was the most ready of the class to start. He had a tough rookie season but made some great plays and flashed his potential. I think the game will slow down for him this season, especially with some talent around him. Trading a 2nd round pick would be well worth it - wouldnít think twice.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post

Draft;

1. TJ Hockenson
    2. WR Hollywood Brown
    2. G Michael Deiter

Super Bowl!

Why would the Cardinals do that trade? And Brown is coming back from an injury where the average football player takes 11 months to fully recover and offensive players generally struggle their first season back after it. So people would need to fully understand the chance of getting ANY return from Brown in 2019 is unlikely. He would be a player picked for 2020 and beyond. A lot of fans will complain about the "wasted pick" come September and October.

And Brown doesn't fit the Broncos offense, that's why the 49ers traded him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting Ray 1956 View Post
    Thanks for the stats. Wow 45 sacks, guess that answered the durability question.
    Yea his o-line was horrendous. It's no wonder he struggled to get up to NFL speed last year.