Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Me, WITH OUR QB SITUATION, I'd love to bring him in too. If you would have told me last year that we could end up with both Chubb and Rosen, I would have pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Rosen has the talent. I'd love to get him in here and let him compete to earn the job. I trust our vets on the team to take care of business in the locker room. I'd take him and not think twice.
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Me, WITH OUR QB SITUATION, I'd love to bring him in too. If you would have told me last year that we could end up with both Chubb and Rosen, I would have pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Rosen has the talent. I'd love to get him in here and let him compete to earn the job. I trust our vets on the team to take care of business in the locker room. I'd take him and not think twice.
    The advantage of a QB already been through the rookie season is huge. The question of durability has been answered. Rosen was considered the most NFL ready prospect last year.

They're not trading Rosen. It would be a massive mistake and embarrassment if they did so. The GM would be immediately fired (probably should be anyways) so there's no way he'd be up for that, and he's got final say over the roster.

Arizona should build the roster around Rosen. Rosen was at the top of my list last year at #5 as I didn’t believe Darnold would be there. Rosen struggled at times however he flashed some very good skills. He made passes under pressure into tight windows. He has good mobility and showed the ability to step up in the pocket. I think the game will slow down in his second year. He played behind a bad line in his senior year and with Arizona. As he gets more comfortable with his internal clock I believe he’ll excel. If Arizona were open for a trade Elway should be open to the possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Arizona should build the roster around Rosen. Rosen was at the top of my list last year at #5 as I didn’t believe Darnold would be there. Rosen struggled at times however he flashed some very good skills. He made passes under pressure into tight windows. He has good mobility and showed the ability to step up in the pocket. I think the game will slow down in his second year. He played behind a bad line in his senior year and with Arizona. As he gets more comfortable with his internal clock I believe he’ll excel. If Arizona were open for a trade Elway should be open to the possibility.
    And that's what they'll do. Any speculation that they'll trade Rosen to draft another QB in the first this year is pure fantasy. I'm not sure that coaching staff lasts more than a season, it would be a mistake to abandon an overall rebuilding program for them to try and handpick players at this point. Keep amassing talent. Once you get much better you can start moving on from young pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Based on what ? They are new toys ? Rosen was during his entire final season considered a top 5 pick, based on his football ability. Haskins and Murray have been borderline first round prospects, and their tape is inferior in my opinion. If Haskins and Murray were coming out a year ago, Rosen is considered the better prospect, Darnold too. We as fans have a tendency to fall in love with the new guy, and quickly forget what the situation was just 12 months earlier.
    First i am really high on Murray. i think he best throwing+running QB to come sense vick. he has simular speed the arm and tools throwing the ball. if i was a team in need of a QB and held the number 1 pick i'd take him Bosa and Williams. i'd take if i didn't need a QB. i do feel like murray will be special and he would be number 3 pick. but not by far at QB. alot of people like Haskins and when you watch some of his tape you can see why. he has all tools a good to elite arm. he is a quick thinker and reads a defense well. he also winged it all over the feild and throws a nice Deep ball.

Mayfield
    Darnold
    Murray
    HAskins
    Rosen
    Lock
    Jones
    Allen

would happen to be my rating. i don't like allen at all he felt like a bust coming out of WYO and he looks like a bust in buffalo. i feel the rest will at least be Good starting QBs in the league. right now with Rosens rookie year and his injury history i really worry he will find a place in the nfl.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    And that's what they'll do. Any speculation that they'll trade Rosen to draft another QB in the first this year is pure fantasy. I'm not sure that coaching staff lasts more than a season, it would be a mistake to abandon an overall rebuilding program for them to try and handpick players at this point. Keep amassing talent. Once you get much better you can start moving on from young pieces.
    Agree. If Arizona opened the door for a trade, which is very unlikely, Elway should take a serious look at a trade.

They're not trading Rosen. It would be a massive mistake and embarrassment if they did so. The GM would be immediately fired (probably should be anyways) so there's no way he'd be up for that, and he's got final say over the roster.
    The reason why I think it could be a possibility is because of Kingsbury and his history with mobile QBs, Rosen is not the mold he utilizes

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Yeah but you have to at least call and see if you can wow them with a package. Since he’s already playing he’s less valuable than a draft pick so we can probably keep our first pick and if we’re willing to trade up why not offer what we’re willing to use to trade up for a QB for a guy that could potentially be our franchise QB?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post

I think that's the right move. Rosen is ridiculously talented and just needs a little more help than what they've given him so far. That and experience, of course.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Of course he says that now with still 2 1/2 months to go until the draft and no real trade offers on the table for Rosen.

We will see if he is still saying that in late April when they start fielding serious phone calls.

For now he has to play ego management and keep Rosen happy when nothing in terms of a trade has substance yet.

Josh Rosen

With Kyler Murray to AZ speculation heating up, how would you feel about a trade for Josh Rosen?

Case Keenum could be a great trade piece; he played under Kingsbury while setting records in college. Throw in a second rounder and maybe some change and it could make sense.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

No Thank You !

Why not trade for Carson Wentz or Jared Goff? Or Baker Mayfield? Or Patrick Mahommes?

Or Drew Brees or Tom Brady?

Probably because those teams aren't bailing on their QBs. Especially teams that have only had their QB for a short time.

And what would it take to get Josh Rosen, a QB who was taken with the 10th Pick in the 1st Round of last years Draft? Our 1st and 2nd this year, and a 1st, next year? Or how about we just offer a conditional 5th Round pick, sometime down the road?

It's just not going to happen.