Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    What frustrates me about it, is Elway seems to think Flacco is the answer judging on his presser...He's not. He's a stop gap bandaid and that's ok, that's what we need for RIGHT NOW. We also need a future QB. I'm afraid that even if the right QB is sitting there at 10 Elway's just going to pass one up YET AGAIN because he's signed his 2019 bandaid...
    My exact thoughts, frustrating beyond words. We'll see come draft day but my gut tells me he avoids a QB again and it will be another....."well we will just draft our future next year".....and then when next year comes and we dont have a shot at the top targets....."well we will just draft our future next year" ......and the process recycles itself

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

What frustrates me about it, is Elway seems to think Flacco is the answer judging on his presser...He's not. He's a stop gap bandaid and that's ok, that's what we need for RIGHT NOW. We also need a future QB. I'm afraid that even if the right QB is sitting there at 10 Elway's just going to pass one up YET AGAIN because he's signed his 2019 bandaid...
    I can understand why your frustrated. Elway seems like heís accepted that he doesnít know how to find a Qb in he Draft.
    I donít know if you listen to 104.3 the fan but Dmac has a philosophy that Elway is gonna stay for until the end of his contract and then bounce, and drafting another failed Qb is something he doesnít want to take a chance on. I feel your pain bro, I was ready for a full rebuild but seems like thatís not happening under Elway ever.
    Last edited by 58Miller; Today at 10:11 AM.

WHO is the "right QB"? Or should Elway throw another "roll of the dice" for a 10th pick "reach"?

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    WHO is the "right QB"? Or should Elway throw another "roll of the dice" for a 10th pick "reach"?
    How do you know these guys are a reach? Because some mock draft told you? Every QB is a roll of the dice. Haskins, Murray, Lock....they all have questions but so will every QB in the next draft or the next or the next.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    How do you know these guys are a reach? Because some mock draft told you? Every QB is a roll of the dice. Haskins, Murray, Lock....they all have questions but so will every QB in the next draft or the next or the next.
    Thank you. That's exactly my point!

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Thank you. That's exactly my point!
    My point is every QB will have issues not named John Elway or Andrew Luck. Perfect prospects only come around once in a generation. That should not stop you from taking a Mathew Stafford, Big Ben, Matt Ryan, Dwayne Haskins or Drew Lock

Another issue with drafting QBs is what kind of offense are they going to play under, Goff looked lost as a rookie and looks awesome with Mcvay. Foles is two different QBs in Andy Reidís system and other offenses.
    Finding a franchise QBs in the draft that fits your teams system or you build a system around them. What Reid did with Mahomes is a great example.

My point is every QB will have issues not named John Elway or Andrew Luck. Perfect prospects only come around once in a generation. That should not stop you from taking a Mathew Stafford, Big Ben, Matt Ryan, Dwayne Haskins or Drew Lock
    I get what your saying and bringing up those QBs names isnít fair if you donít add GabBert, Ponder, Lynch, Grossman, Jamarcus, Couch, Locker, and Tannehil.
    Itís hard to find a good one.
    Itís worth it but you gotta invest.
    Last edited by 58Miller; Today at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I get what your saying and bringing up those QBs names isnít fair if you donít add GabBert, Ponder, Lynch, Grossman, Jamarcus, Couch, Locker, and Tannehil.
    Who would you draft and why?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I get it and I agree, some aren't going to work out, but that shouldn't stop you from trying to find the right one