Page 122 of 210 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3146

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by CheyennePress View Post
    Flacco was consistently hovering at between a 70 and 80% completion percentage throughout this game, despite garbage offensive line play, ultimately ending right at a 70% completion rate with nearly 300-yards passing. I'm not tossing blame at Flacco. Yes, the end zone interception hurt, but Flacco was pretty consistently accurate despite pressure coming all game long.
    This is why I stat d Flacco not the problem but also not the answer. He not good enough to make up for other problems.... 1 TD a game is TS and CK like.

While Iím still not upset about the trade, I think we all knew Flacco wasnít going to be good enough if the defense isnít elite.

The defense isnít elite. Whoís fault is that?
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Flacco came back and took the lead with thirty seconds left. Bottom tier qbs don't do that. He has done it his whole career, get used to it.
    Denvers loss was on the Officiating. The official mistakenly called the penalty. Chubbs contact came with the Qb still in possession of the ball...you can see the ball come out awkwardly from Trubiskys hand during the tackle from Chubb.
    This judgement call is not reviewable yet, unlike pass interference, which is reviewable.
    Denvers offense scored enough points to beat Chicagos defense, unlike the Packers and the much ballyhooed Aaron Rogers.
    Flacco is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Flacco gave his defense the lead with 30 seconds left, defense gave it up & on 4th &15 no less...

anybody defending the defense is just delusional
    So now we praise a QB for managing to score 1 TD a game...

We were only in the game bc the defense held CHI to 16 points.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    While Iím still not upset about the trade, I think we all knew Flacco wasnít going to be good enough if the defense isnít elite.

The defense isnít elite. Whoís fault is that?

Exactly! Flacco not at fault... but heís not good enough to even have us 8-8 if defense isnít elite.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    So now we praise a QB for managing to score 1 TD a game...

We were only in the game bc the defense held CHI to 16 points.
    that's so cute not wanting to give any credit...

sorry fella but that was a clutch drive to take the lead...4th down cnversions, 2pt play for what should have been the win except for this trash defense!

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Exactly! Flacco not at fault... but heís not good enough to even have us 8-8 if defense isnít elite.
    Name the QBs who would win if their d allows fgís with 31 seconds left?
    Last week rodgers could only manage 10 pts but his d held the bears to 3.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    14-13 was the score after Flacco threw two dimes to Sanders.
    Get your facts straight
    Game was
    Lost by defense
    The team lost the game. The defense let down on that drive and nobody would argue that point (along with a bad call from the officials, maybe two with the clock expiring). The issue was also the lack of production on offense through late in the game. Credit to Flacco on the last drive but he also cost the offense points with the INT. Thereís blame to spread for the entire team.

sorry fella but that was a clutch drive to take the lead...4th down cnversions, 2pt play for what should have been the win except for this trash defense!
    Cute that a grown man still uses that word.

If score was 27-6, that late Flacco TD means nothin. Again, only reason it was still a game was bc defense kept score close.

Just bc Iím not praising Flacco doesnít mean I am blaming him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The team lost the game. The defense let down on that drive and nobody would argue that point (along with a bad call from the officials, maybe two with the clock expiring). The issue was also the lack of production on offense through late in the game. Credit to Flacco on the last drive but he also cost the offense points with the INT. Thereís blame to spread for the entire team.

Ssh... donít say it was a team loss. We have a bunch of folk that defend QB play every year even tho we hadnít had offense since Oct 2014

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    14-13 was the score after Flacco threw two dimes to Sanders.
    Get your facts straight
    Game was
    Lost by defense
    When you lose a game 16-14, you didn't lose because of your defense.

The average NFL offense scored 23.3 points a game last year and prior to this week it was 23.8 for this year.

If you hold your opponents offense to 16 points you should win. Last year the raiders gave up on average 30 points a game. The Bears who had the number one defense gave up 18 points a game less then what this defense which "lost" the game gave to the Bears (16 points).

Show me a team any team that is going to have a winning record averaging 15 points a game on offense. This isn't the 90's folks you have to be able to score and one thing not being able to score does is put you in these heartbreaking situations because the good teams don't just come back they build leads.

I mean, if we are being literal than this loss is on CHJr. If he doesnít tap player.... game ends as time expires....

Trubinsky made that throw knowing he only had hope of DEN made a mental error, which we are famous for always delivering.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I agree with this , but the argument I as making is based on anti Flacco statements. I believe both sides of the ball need to step it up and our coaching staff has room to improve as well.
    Unfortunately since the 2015 Manning/ Brock situation, the broncos are a house divided. Flacco is the Denver Broncos QB.

Flacco certainly deserves credit for the drive and the 2-pt conversion. He also gets credit for the INT on the goal line in the previous drive. The defense held the Bears after the INT - we can only expect them to make so many stops. Flacco threw an inaccurate pass or Sanders wasnít on the same page - maybe both? The line certainly didnít hold up for most of the game. The defense held the Bears to 16 points (13 before the game winning FG). If your offense canít score more than 14 points every week youíre not going to win many games.