Page 120 of 217 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3252

Thread: Flacco

If Flacco can do well and be a serviceable
    QB, he is kind of a bargain. QB's are getting paid an extreme amount of money now, decent QB's want $25 or $30 mil a year.
    So if he can be a decent Starter, Elway got a bargain in the " Used car lot" of NFL QB's .

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    It's a pretty big assumption to think that they'll go into 2020 with those cap hits and is. Flacco is guaranteed exactly $0 more now than he would have been when he was on the roster on Monday and his salary became guaranteed as a vested veteran. Flacco's cap hit is now just dispersed more so they have some room to actually function this year. And whatever amount of that room they don't use this year they can carry over to mitigate cap hits in 2020.
    The issue is not forcing Flacco to take a paycut at the time of the trade. Take a look at Keenum cap figure and Tannehill neither club was going to allow them to play under their old deals. We did then decided later oops we don't have the space of course at that point we have zero leverage to do anything except this.

This is gonna be a very long season. With the upcoming schedule and qb issues. Wish we had our future QB.

For all those trying to claim Flacco is this massive upgrade over Keenum.

The offense appears to be at an all time low these first two weeks with captain checkdown.

I can excuse some slowness against the Bears D. But not 6 points at home.

And that raiders D we made look stellar is getting smoked by KC as I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    For all those trying to claim Flacco is this massive upgrade over Keenum.

The offense appears to be at an all time low these first two weeks with captain checkdown.

I can excuse some slowness against the Bears D. But not 6 points at home.

And that raiders D we made look stellar is getting smoked by KC as I expected.
    No one should be surprised. He looks exactly like he has since 2015.

Well played Flacco Well played.

Iíll eat crow for this week.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well played Flacco Well played.

I’ll eat crow for this week.
    Why he didn't play well at all. This the NFL in 2019 you have to be able to score. We've scored 30 points in two games.

You can say he wasn't the reason we lost the game but we had no business winning it either.

To me he isn't the reason we are losing. Throwing 1 int, 1 TD a game isn't going to cut it these days.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I said it 6 months ago and Iíll say it again. Heís nothing more, then Case Keenum with a ring.

Flacco handed the defense the lead with 30 seconds left....

the defense lost the game, where the hell is von miller on 4th & 15 to end it????

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Flacco handed the defense the lead with 30 seconds left....

the defense lost the game, where the hell is von miller on 4th & 15 to end it????
    This. Iím not taking back the credit I gave Flacco with 30 seconds left. The defense shouldíve been able to hold for 30 seconds and Iím also not blaming Flacco for that atrocious roughing the passer call.

Sure Iím not happy it took him 60 minutes to put 14 points up. But Rodgers only put 10 points up on them.

And it shouldíve been enough if not for the worst roughing the passer call Iíve ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    To me he isn't the reason we are losing. Throwing 1 int, 1 TD a game isn't going to cut it these days.
    Scored more points than Aaron rodgers managed be the leagues best D.
    Hard to beat a team and the refs

He's a bad QB. I don't know how people can continue to refute obvious facts. Same story as Keenum last year, people will come around near midseason. It is what it is.

Flacco threw an INT from the 2... he hasnít produced a TD in the first 3 quarters in either of the first 2 games.

Sure, the defense is the main culprit for the 0-2 start....

But, Flacco isnít anything than a bottom tier 21-32 type QB.

He may not be the problem but he isnít an answer...

Then again... look at Keenum in MIN and WAS, yet was awful here. Maybe offense just wonít ever work in DEN again.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Flacco threw an INT from the 2... he hasnít produced a TD in the first 3 quarters in either of the first 2 games.

Sure, the defense is the main culprit for the 0-2 start....

But, Flacco isnít anything than a bottom tier 21-32 type QB.

He may not be the problem but he isnít an answer...

Then again... look at Keenum in MIN and WAS, yet was awful here. Maybe offense just wonít ever work in DEN again.
    What about the TD drive after the INT and the 2 point conversion? Flacco clearly still has some talent. We just need to be bolder and a lot more aggressive. Timidity has cost us two otherwise winnable games.