Page 121 of 209 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3131

Thread: Flacco

  1. #1801
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    He's a bad QB. I don't know how people can continue to refute obvious facts. Same story as Keenum last year, people will come around near midseason. It is what it is.
    Agreed. I'm cool for not hearing the griping until mid-season. You in?

  2. #1802
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    10,242
    Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    What about the TD drive after the INT and the 2 point conversion? Flacco clearly still has some talent. We just need to be bolder and a lot more aggressive. Timidity has cost us two otherwise winnable games.
    That final drive was clutch. Good for him.
    But where was that the previous 3 quarters?

    A QB canít throw a pick inside the 10....

    We held opponent to 16 points at home and lost. You have to win that game.

    Again, Flacco not the problem but heís not the solution. 6-10 here we come.

  3. #1803
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    He's a bad QB. I don't know how people can continue to refute obvious facts. Same story as Keenum last year, people will come around near midseason. It is what it is.
    Fact Flacco put us ahead with 31 seconds left.

  4. #1804
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,208
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Flacco threw an INT from the 2... he hasnít produced a TD in the first 3 quarters in either of the first 2 games.

    Sure, the defense is the main culprit for the 0-2 start....

    But, Flacco isnít anything than a bottom tier 21-32 type QB.

    He may not be the problem but he isnít an answer...

    Then again... look at Keenum in MIN and WAS, yet was awful here. Maybe offense just wonít ever work in DEN again.
    Flacco is up and down. The problem with the offense is not an average QB, clearly. Penalties on the line with players getting beat like rag dolls, missing blocks, free runs at the QB...

    The OL is so much more the problem right now. Seeing Bolles sigh of relief when he wasn't called (only by mistake) for holding... yeah...

  5. #1805
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Flacco threw an INT from the 2... he hasn’t produced a TD in the first 3 quarters in either of the first 2 games.

    Sure, the defense is the main culprit for the 0-2 start....

    But, Flacco isn’t anything than a bottom tier 21-32 type QB.

    He may not be the problem but he isn’t an answer...

    Then again... look at Keenum in MIN and WAS, yet was awful here. Maybe offense just won’t ever work in DEN again.
    Look at the Ravens offense since he left though.

    You can make argument he isn't the problem I wouldn't agree with it but you could make it. However, I don't think after seeing what we have so far like you said can make the argument he is part of the solution.

    So he has to go. If you don't have a franchise QB in this league you don't really have a qb. We need to find our Lamar Jackson, Mahomes, or Watson. We also need to find out what Lock is. As soon as he is healthy he needs to be starting games for us
    Last edited by FlaccoTruther; 09-15-2019 at 05:21 PM.

  6. #1806
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,974
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaccoTruther View Post
    Look at the Ravens offense since he left though.

    You can make argument he isn't the problem I wouldn't agree with it but you could make it. However, I don't think after seeing what we have so far you can make the argument he is part of the solution.

    So he has to go.
    So I take it youíll agree to start threads for the 10 or so other players that are the problem, therefore also not the solution who need to go as well?

  7. #1807
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    10,242
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Fact Flacco put us ahead with 31 seconds left.
    Flacco lost the game the moment he threw that GL interception... you ainít winning many games if your QB can muster 1 TD drive a game.

  8. #1808
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,201
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Flacco lost the game the moment he threw that GL interception... you ainít winning many games if your QB can muster 1 TD drive a game.
    14-13 was the score after Flacco threw two dimes to Sanders.
    Get your facts straight
    Game was
    Lost by defense

  9. #1809
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,974
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Flacco lost the game the moment he threw that GL interception... you ainít winning many games if your QB can muster 1 TD drive a game.
    Or, did the defense lose the game by giving up a 4th and 15 with 9 seconds left that allowed the game winning field goal?

  10. #1810
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    10,242
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    14-13 was the score after Flacco threw two dimes to Sanders.
    Get your facts straight
    Game was
    Lost by defense
    Lol.... Defense holds opponent to 16 points at home and we lose and they get the blame.

    I agree with you, and that just shows you how much of the work the defense needs to do for us to win.

    We actually expect the defense to produce more points than the offense.

    If your QB throws an interception inside the 10, especially in the 4th, youíre losing the game.

    But, yes. Flacco did manage 1 TD drive so he did his job.

    Stupid defense!

  11. #1811
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,201
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Lol.... Defense holds opponent to 16 points at home and we lose and they get the blame.

    I agree with you, and that just shows you how much of the work the defense needs to do for us to win.

    We actually expect the defense to produce more points than the offense.

    If your QB throws an interception inside the 10, especially in the 4th, youíre losing the game.

    But, yes. Flacco did manage 1 TD drive so he did his job.

    Stupid defense!
    31 seconds left at home, and 1 time out? Yes i expect our team with most of our money invested on the Defense to hold the opposing team.

  12. #1812
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    10,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Or, did the defense lose the game by giving up a 4th and 15 with 9 seconds left that allowed the game winning field goal?

    The defense lost the game bc they didnít score. Defense needs to produce points bc Flacco and the offense good for 1 TD per game.

  13. #1813
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    10,242
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    31 seconds left at home, and 1 time out? Yes i expect our team with most of our money invested on the Defense to hold the opposing team.
    Does it matter if I say the offense sucks and you say the defense isnít great

    World ainít black and white.

    Both at fault.

    Ergo, Flacco not the answer. Just a stopgap measure on our way to another 5-12 campaign.

  14. #1814
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,974
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    The defense lost the game bc they didnít score. Defense needs to produce points bc Flacco and the offense good for 1 TD per game.
    The Bears scored 3 whole points last week in their home opener. They are not prolific by any means. They had no business going down the field and converting a 4th and 15 on the road to win it. The offense was bad, but they were down a TD, had 2 minutes to score and did so and miraculously converted the two point conversion. They left the field with a lead and 30 seconds left. Should have been good enough. But they are now that team that loses those type of games.

  15. #1815
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,860
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Does it matter if I say the offense sucks and you say the defense isn’t great

    World ain’t black and white.

    Both at fault.

    Ergo, Flacco not the answer. Just a stopgap measure on our way to another 5-12 campaign.
    Flacco gave his defense the lead with 30 seconds left, defense gave it up & on 4th &15 no less...

    anybody defending the defense is just delusional

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •