Page 3 of 219 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco

Can Elway just resign already? This team isn't going anywhere until he does.

Could be the move that cements Elway legacy as a GM or the beginning of the end for Elway?
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Mid round, whatever that is
    I've seen that they were discussing a fourth round pick. We currently have 2 fourths after the DT trade.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Could be the move that cements Elway legacy as a GM or the beginning of the end for Elway?
    That depends on if he passes on a QB again, if he rides the Flacco train for the next 4 years hes done.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

4th rounder was still too much, should of been a 6th at the highest because he was getting released regardless

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This almost gaurantees Elway takes Lock at 10 with Flacco we the veteran bridge for a year.

Unlike those assuming it means we can now take a better talented position elsewhere at 10.
    Why not use keenum as the bridge, save the draft pick, and dead money?
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Lol
    Can they fire Elway already? The guy is a clown.

This tells me Daniel Jones is the guy John has his eyes on. Jones is more in the mold of Flacco than Lock and I believe Lock goes top 7. This is kinda neat if you think about it, draft a stud defender at 10 then maneuver back up to get Jones. Hmm

Flacco has had a decent QBR over his career. This is a good move. We can get a good quarterback in the draft and we'll get a fresh start.

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Why not use keenum as the bridge, save the draft pick, and dead money?
    Exactly!! This is a terrible move. Flacco is better than Keenum but barely, doesn't make any sense

That depends on if he passes on a QB again, if he rides the Flacco train for the next 4 years hes done.
    Elway has struggled at the QB position but one thing is clear is that he moves on quickly from his mistakes. Trevor lasted 3 years, lynch 2, keenum 1. The only reason Trevor lasted as long was because Lynch was that bad.

I doubt Elway would ride Flacco for 4 years if he plays bad.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    This tells me Daniel Jones is the guy John has his eyes on. Jones is more in the mold of Flacco than Lock and I believe Lock goes top 7. This is kinda neat if you think about it, draft a stud defender at 10 then maneuver back up to get Jones. Hmm
    I can be happy with this .

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    There is nothing neat about have Flacco and Keenum on your team, both making good money.

Exactly!! This is a terrible move. Flacco is better than Keenum but barely, doesn't make any sense
    The only reason that makes sense is if the new HC/OC thought Flacco was a better option and worth a 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    There is nothing neat about have Flacco and Keenum on your team, both making good money.
    Keenum will most likely be cut very soon.