Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,125

    If we had ANYTHING going at all...

    ... we could be leading our division. Watching Green Bay kill the Raiders. We made the Chargers look bad. The Chiefs have been exposed (Thursday night not withstanding) for their weaknesses. If we didn't suck SO bad in offense and weren't inconsistent in special teams... we'd be right in the mix. What a complete squandered opportunity this team is.

    I wish I didn't live 500 miles away from Denver. I would be curious to hear what the fans and former player pundits have been saying on KOA radio (which I always tune into when in Denver). I suppose I could listen online.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
    ... we could be leading our division. Watching Green Bay kill the Raiders. We made the Chargers look bad. The Chiefs have been exposed (Thursday night not withstanding) for their weaknesses. If we didn't suck SO bad in offense and weren't inconsistent in special teams... we'd be right in the mix. What a complete squandered opportunity this team is.

    I wish I didn't live 500 miles away from Denver. I would be curious to hear what the fans and former player pundits have been saying on KOA radio (which I always tune into when in Denver). I suppose I could listen online.
    Hereís the link for 104.3 The Fan. The takes arenít always good but itís local.

    http://player.listenlive.co/28371/en/show/1

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Hereís the link for 104.3 The Fan. The takes arenít always good but itís local.

    http://player.listenlive.co/28371/en/show/1
    Thanks for that!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
    Thanks for that!!!
    Youíre welcome!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,022
    The simple radio app is a good source for listening as well. Check 92.5 on there, they are to the minute, no bias station as well as 104.3

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    8,356
    It helps a bit to imagine how the Chargers feel.... they were a playoff team that won 12 games last year, now this year they canít even beat the Broncos or Titans.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    It helps a bit to imagine how the Chargers feel.... they were a playoff team that won 12 games last year, now this year they can’t even beat the Broncos or Titans.
    Especially when it looked as though they won that game twice yesterday......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •