Page 228 of 234 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3504

Thread: Flacco

Flacco and Lindsay saying they want and need to be more aggressive. Plus an unnamed Broncos defender saying they were running plays, he's never seen them practice before. It's just not good. Save us Mike Shannahan you're our only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    My comments are based on the game I just watched. On a 3rd and 5 we have to come up with a better play call than a hand off up the middle. Instead of letting the offense make a play ( like they did at the end of the bears and Jags games) we chose to run clock and punt.
    I’m frustrated by the way we loss.
    Von blew what would have been a game ending sack, and AJ with a really bad penalty.

If your agenda is to continue to put blame on Flacco then have at it, that seems to be well covered by a group of posters.

I have a hard time blaming a player for losing a game when the play calling doesn’t give him an opportunity to even try.
    I don't have an agenda. My agenda is for the Broncos to win games and play the best players. I don't think we share the same agenda. Fantastic7 had it right - it's a wasted conversation trying to explain anything.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I don't have an agenda. My agenda is for the Broncos to win games and play the best players. I don't think we share the same agenda. Fantastic7 had it right - it's a wasted conversation trying to explain anything.
    I was talking about the play calling at the end of the game.
    Flacco, Lindsay and an unnamed Defender all made similar comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Are they gonna trade Lindsay too? He also had the same sentiments
    Why should they do that? Lindsay has actually scored within the last 3 weeks. If anyone has a right to be upset it's him.

And the same lame dialogue continues. A close loss where Flacco plays about par and we get the same thing over and over.

Flacco isnít the only problem, but heís certainly part of the problem. I really donít understand the excuse making for the guy. Compound that with the whole ďLock isnít readyĒ crap and this is what we get.

Boring, frustrating, losing football. At some point, something needs to change. This team is out of realistic contention.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Why should they do that? Lindsay has actually scored within the last 3 weeks. If anyone has a right to be upset it's him.
    You missed my point. If weíre gonna say trade Flacco for his comments, does it apply to everyone with those same public sentiments?

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    And the same lame dialogue continues. A close loss where Flacco plays about par and we get the same thing over and over.

Flacco isnít the only problem, but heís certainly part of the problem. I really donít understand the excuse making for the guy. Compound that with the whole ďLock isnít readyĒ crap and this is what we get.

Boring, frustrating, losing football. At some point, something needs to change. This team is out of realistic contention.
    I wouldn't call no TDs in 3 games "par." Flacco is playing nowhere near par.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    You missed my point. If weíre gonna say trade Flacco for his comments, does it apply to everyone with those same public sentiments?
    I didn't say trade him. I said cut him. For his comments and his play. Guys that are actually trying have room to speak. Flacco needs to be the leader. He isn't on the field and with his comments post game, he isn't off the field either. At this point, Joe is nothing more than a cancer on this team. He needs to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    I wouldn't call no TDs in 3 games "par." Flacco is playing nowhere near par.
    Iím not sticking up for him. My point is the same bogus dialogue will continue.

so after yet another way below league average performance from our QB, people aren't still defending flacco right?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Selic View Post
    so after yet another way below league average performance from our QB, people aren't still defending flacco right?
    If saying Scangerello needs to be more aggressive on 3rd and 5 with two minutes left and a first down seals the game is, then Iím guilty!
    I donít think Flacco played well at all, I just believe he should have been trying to throw for a first down at that point and the coaching staff chose to run it up the gut.

I donít want to see that kind of attitude regardless of who is playing Qb. If that is Lock or Allen in the future I want them throwing the ball on that play.
    Play to win, never play not to lose!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-27-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Just saw a play where I for sure thought Deshaun Watson was going to be sacked, instead it turns into an amazing touchdown pass.

Iím so accustomed to our mediocrity at the QB position. Of course, Watson is a great QB in this league, but we need to evolve at the position. We are and have been in the Stone Age.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    If saying Scangerello needs to be more aggressive on 3rd and 5 with two minutes left and a first down seals the game is, then I’m guilty!
    I don’t think Flacco played well at all, I just believe he should have been trying to throw for a first down at that point and the coaching staff chose to run it up the gut.

I don’t want to see that kind of attitude regardless of who is playing Qb. If that is Lock or Allen in the future I want them throwing the ball on that play.
    Play to win, never play not to lose!!!
    Lets be straight here, whats our percentage on 3rd down? if it WAS a throw would you have faith flacco would complete it?

When he was getting his massage I was hoping the back up would come in

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Selic View Post
    Lets be straight here, whats our percentage on 3rd down? if it WAS a throw would you have faith flacco would complete it?
    5 yards yes I believe he could have gotten the first down throwing the ball. If he didnít, we still punt and put the game on our defense.
    My point is about being aggressive and not playing scared

*Note:Flacco hasnít been good all year, but he was able to make end of game plays ( go ahead TD drives) vs Jacksonville and the Bears. All Iím saying is letís try to get a 3rd and 5.