Page 138 of 232 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3478

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by crabcruncher View Post
    You know, you would have a lot more creditability if you had chose a different screen name. lol.
    As to the last game, it was a great one by any standards. It had great defensive play on both sides of the ball. It had the Thrill of Victory and the agony of defeat.
    It was the best game of the week, viewing wise.
    How can you not love Flacco after seeing the Phoenix rise from the ashes?
    Offense is improving each week.
    Expecting Flacco to put two touchdowns on the Packers in first quarter.
    Everyone who watchs the games sees the improvements. All one has to do is open their eyes.
    I agree, and even though the numbers, stats and outcome of the game may not suggest it, Flacco has been a solid piece. Not saying heís great, but heís definitely not stinking things up.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaccoTruther View Post
    Spoiler alert he can't. He couldn't even beat an unimpressive Raiders and Bears what makes you think he can beat GB? We can't score.
    It's a team sport. It's not all on one player. When the rest of the team has a perfect game and Flacco messes up, then I will put the full blame on him.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    I'm really beginning to wonder how much of our problem is the line more then the QB. Think about it. We'e been through, what now, 5 QBs since Peyton retired? Siemian, Lynch, Osweiler, Keenum and Flacco. None of them have had the time to even consider where to throw. As soon as they hike the ball, the DL is already in the backfield. I have hope that Munchak will be able to fix it, but I don't think its going to be something you fix in 8 games, let alone 2. Let's hope for a miracle and we somehow beat Green Bay, although I see no chance of that happening.
    I've said it before, it doesn't matter who is at QB if we don't have a good O-line. Most QBs need some protection to do well. Only a handful can overcome that. Flacco isn't one of them, IMO. It would be nice to have a decent O-line to see what he could do.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    It's a team sport. It's not all on one player. When the rest of the team has a perfect game and Flacco messes up, then I will put the full blame on him.

I've said it before, it doesn't matter who is at QB if we don't have a good O-line. Most QBs need some protection to do well. Only a handful can overcome that. Flacco isn't one of them, IMO. It would be nice to have a decent O-line to see what he could do.
    Do you think getting James back will help tremendously with the line issues? I think it'll help quite a bit. But we'll see. I seen improvements from Week 2 vs week 1. And at this point, I'll take that. It could be worse, you could be a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. UGH.

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Pirates, Penguins, Penn State & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Theres been a few of us that have been saying that for years. Even when Peyton was here it was an issue. Not drafting well and growing that talent while overpaying certain vets compounds that problem
    The Broncos are still carrying dead money for Menelik Watson. Not a lot however itís a reminder of those overpaid vets who contributed nothing.

What? BM69 replying?

Joe is not the problem. Coaching him and lack of preseason play is the problem.

We are heading into Green Bay and quite frankly, I see us going 0-3. Lindsay and Sanders are our
    offensive weapons and other teams know that. Freeman on the ground is a great addition and the
    defense needs to step up more. Didn't even hear Miller and Chubbs much last week.

Peanut,,,,, are you still here?
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    What? BM69 replying?

We are heading into Green Bay and quite frankly, I see us going 0-3. Lindsay and Sanders are our
    offensive weapons and other teams know that. Freeman on the ground is a great addition and the
    defense needs to step up more. Didn't even hear Miller and Chubbs much last week.

You guys want to see more that's fine we have 8 more weeks of this at least the truth will become apparent as the season goes along. It's just unfortunate we can't pivot to a young qb. The jags found minshew by accident. The NYG are playing Jones. In a game or two the Redskins figure to start Haskins. Murray is starting for the Cardinals.

Do you think getting James back will help tremendously with the line issues? I think it'll help quite a bit. But we'll see. I seen improvements from Week 2 vs week 1. And at this point, I'll take that. It could be worse, you could be a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. UGH.
    I think it will help because they would have the option to swing Wilkinson to LT. If the line can improve even marginally I think Flacco and the offense can convert in the red zone. Not to mention fewer penalties would help extend more drives.

It should help.

What? BM69 replying?

I'm here. And who are you?

Welcome back.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    No but he did play like a well below average QB in 2 of 2 games this season and most all of the last 4 seasons in their entirety, so here we are.
    well below average in 2 0f 2 games?...well im not gonna trust the eyes of someone who has been endlessly crying himself to sleep every night with his flacco hate

flacco is averaging 280 yards per game passing on a new team, in a new offense, with a line so far that hasn't given great protection, with a new RT that was injured 10 plays in, a RG coming off IR, a new center and rookie LG.....and played the bears defense in one game
    he has a 69.1 % completion rate on a offense with a weak running game
    then you disregard the offensive penelties that spring up seemingly every time we cross the fifty

ya I know you cant see it...but flacco isn't the problem at this point

What? BM69 replying?

Who is this new poster ? Hi buddy
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    well below average in 2 0f 2 games?...well im not gonna trust the eyes of someone who has been endlessly crying himself to sleep every night with his flacco hate

flacco is averaging 280 yards per game passing on a new team, in a new offense, with a line so far that hasn't given great protection, with a new RT that was injured 10 plays in, a RG coming off IR, a new center and rookie LG.....and played the bears defense in one game
    he has a 69.1 % completion rate on a offense with a weak running game
    then you disregard the offensive penelties that spring up seemingly every time we cross the fifty

ya I know you cant see it...but flacco isn't the problem at this point
    I remember the same kinda defenses for Trevor at first, before people finally realized he couldn't score points and wasn't really all that good...

There's always people who defend QBs like flacco because they want the team to win, I get it.

He's not THE problem, but he sure as heck is a part of the problem, people will slowly start to realize it. Just like they did with Orton and Trevor.

What? BM69 replying?

Hey Joe! Hope all is well.

Things are kinda bad with our team and with our message board. I wonder if we could get some group therapy on here so we can sort some of this stuff out, and start to accept our team and its problems, so we can feel better about things.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Things are kinda bad with our team and with our message board. I wonder if we could get some group therapy on here so we can sort some of this stuff out, and start to accept our team and its problems, so we can feel better about things.

We should invest in a mosh pit.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post

Bad news is we are 0-2
    Good news 14 games left to play

The message boards are what they are.

Some fans take the good with bad realizing no team is always good.

Other fans out of frustration, vent why they believe the team is struggling. Right or wrong they want to either state their opinion or state it as fact.
    Bottom line is we all believe what we believe.

If you think the Broncos still can turn this year around, donít pay no mind to those who donít, and those who believe its over donít pay no mind to those who are optimistic still.
    That is the best way to deal with the current situation.

I remember the year we won the Super Bowl the heated argument over Manning and Brock raged until we won the Super Bowl that year.
    Eventually it will end.
    Based on the season one side will get louder and the other will most likely either join in or disappear.