Page 190 of 235 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3524

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Flacco lead 3 fg drives and a TD drive, those drives along with an awesome defensive effort is why we won. Nothing will make me think otherwise.

*Joe Flacco is the broncos starting QB despite what people think of him.

Calling out a teams qb in a 16-0 win baffles me...
    Just because he's starting doesn't mean we have to like him....

What would the score had been if we scored no pts on offense?
    I saw Brady get a Superbowl ring doing less last year in the big game.
    Brady regularly puts up 25+ points per game, Flacco has an average of 17 as of right now....He scored one point under his average.

It's fine if a QB occasionally wins in a defensive showdown, but eventually you have to put some points on the board...Flacco's allergic to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Can't have it both ways. If all you see is the big picture and he "got a win" today. Then 4 other times this year, he didn't get a win.... He had very little to do with this win today, you can thank Vic Fangio and his defense for that.
    its all on the QB when they win but everyone elses fault when they lose? usually people complain its the other way.

Flacco, Leary, Bolles, are whats really hurt the offense this year, also james not showing up a single game so far after that huge contract.

Can't have it both ways. If all you see is the big picture and he "got a win" today. Then 4 other times this year, he didn't get a win.... He had very little to do with this win today, you can thank Vic Fangio and his defense for that.
    Flacco lead the team to scoring drives and my teams defense held the lead.
    He did the same thing vs the bears and Jags and the D didnít get the job done.

That is the big picture I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Flacco being Flacco is all Flacco. He's a bad QB, there's no way around it, I'm amazed that this is even a point of contention here.
    Flacco isnít a great qb

But he isnít the offenses biggest issue

He doesnít make Leary hold twice a game, he doesnít call the offense

He isnít the reason our special teams fielded 8 punts and had how many returned

Flacco isnít the enemy here

What would the score had been if we scored no pts on offense?
    I saw Brady get a Superbowl ring doing less last year in the big game.
    huh? you're defending him because the offense didn't get shut out? so your expectation is a qb just not go scoreless in a game? that's low.

Brady regularly puts up 25+ points per game, Flacco has an average of 17 as of right now....He scored one point under his average.

It's fine if a QB occasionally wins in a defensive showdown, but eventually you have to put some points on the board...Flacco's allergic to that.
    Flacco lead the team to 16 more pts than the team we played, thatís how we win games.
    Twice Flacco has lead last minute TD drives today he didnít have to.

Flacco lead the team to scoring drives and my teams defense held the lead.
    He did the same thing vs the bears and Jags and the D didn’t get the job done.

That is the big picture I see.
    I can't even argue with the absurdity of your posts.... so I'm just going to refuse to respond to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbroncs View Post
    huh? you're defending him because the offense didn't get shut out? so your expectation is a qb just not go scoreless in a game? that's low.
    My expectations are for my teams qb to do whatever he can to help us win.

The arguments for those(or rather one person, someone who has literally done this with every bad QB we have had of late) is so absurd I can't even keep up with it. So an NFL QB is being praised for "leading drives that lead to points". dear lord. Flacco is backup tier, and kinda bad. we need a real QB

Brady has been in the same system his whole career and feasts on an awful division. Flacco did what was asked of him and the team won today. Keep hating...

Really Brady has one of the best HC in history, Heís been in the same offense for over ten years and he plays a cake schedule year in and out

If Thatís your example then thatís a reach

My expectations are for my teams qb to do whatever he can to help us win.
    Amen brother Ben!!

Itís not always pretty. Itís sometimes ugly. As long as they get the job done, it doesnít really matter how they got there.

Hopefully, and itís probably so, they continue to try to improve so as not to have to always rely on the defense to hold teams to less than 16 points.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Really Brady has one of the best HC in history, He’s been in the same offense for over ten years and he plays a cake schedule year in and out

If That’s your example then that’s a reach
    I'm simply replying to his example in the context of the example HE USED! and ya'll are twisting it....I'm out for the night.....

Have fun with your flacco party, this is just absurd that we're sitting here having this conversation with an offense that is scoring 17 points per game.... No one should be content with 17 points per game.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Amen brother Ben!!

It’s not always pretty. It’s sometimes ugly. As long as they get the job done, it doesn’t really matter how they got there.

Hopefully, and it’s probably so, they continue to try to improve so as not to have to always rely on the defense to hold teams to less than 16 points.
    This is fallacious, it DOES Matter how they got there, it very much matters because you cannot expect this kind of defensive performance every week.