• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fantaztic7
    Banned User
    • Dec 2015

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I agree with this , but the argument I as making is based on anti Flacco statements. I believe both sides of the ball need to step it up and our coaching staff has room to improve as well.
    Unfortunately since the 2015 Manning/ Brock situation, the broncos are a house divided. Flacco is the Denver Broncos QB.
    The last drive was clutch and it was amazing to watch - it gave us hope. I agree with your points. It’s going to take better execution on both sides.

Comment

• FlaccoTruther
      Practice Squad
      • Sep 2019

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
      I mean, if we are being literal than this loss is on CHJr. If he doesn’t tap player.... game ends as time expires....

Trubinsky made that throw knowing he only had hope of DEN made a mental error, which we are famous for always delivering.
      You give Trubisky too much credit. He was awful all game too

Comment

• L.M.
        Vitalstatistix
        • Oct 2006

So now we praise a QB for managing to score 1 TD a game...

We were only in the game bc the defense held CHI to 16 points.
        The Bears still have a great defense. To begin with, I expected a low-scoring game made up of mostly FG's, so yes I think that one TD drive was significant in this instance.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• fraguela09
          Byner of Buckner?
          • Oct 2006

Keenum was clutch first 2 games last season too. How did that work out?

Comment

• Fantaztic7
            Banned User
            • Dec 2015

Originally posted by crabcruncher View Post
            Flacco came back and took the lead with thirty seconds left. Bottom tier qbs don't do that. He has done it his whole career, get used to it.
            Denvers loss was on the Officiating. The official mistakenly called the penalty. Chubbs contact came with the Qb still in possession of the ball...you can see the ball come out awkwardly from Trubiskys hand during the tackle from Chubb.
            This judgement call is not reviewable yet, unlike pass interference, which is reviewable.
            Denvers offense scored enough points to beat Chicagos defense, unlike the Packers and the much ballyhooed Aaron Rogers.
            Flacco is the real deal.
            He was the real deal on the scoring drive, not so much on the previous drive with the INT.

Comment

• crabcruncher
              Practice Squad
              • Feb 2019

Bottom line, Flacco makes this team better. If not for those thirty one seconds, he would be the toast of the town.
              Maybe he should play defense too.smh.

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                Banned User
                • Dec 2015

Bottom line, Flacco makes this team better. If not for those thirty one seconds, he would be the toast of the town.
                No, he doesn’t. The Broncos are 0-2.

Comment

• gtown53
                  All-Pro
                  • Apr 2008

You are seriously comparing Case Keenum, a perennial "backup" to Joe Flacco, a perennial STARTER who won a Super Bowl as that Super Bowl's MVP?

Comment

• dizzolve
                    Orange Rush
                    • Mar 2009

I agree. He made a slew of great throws today. The pick was a bad throw in a bad place and time, but yeah I agree
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• BroncoStampede
                      Ring of Famer
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      I agree. He made a slew of great throws today. The pick was a bad throw in a bad place and time, but yeah I agree
                      Yea, he was ok. If he was a boxer Michael Buffer would introduce him as "Average" Joe Flacco.

Comment

• DenverBlood
                        Football Immortal
                        • Nov 2005

He also drove the full length of the field in like 25 seconds against the chargers to set up the game winning fg against the chargers too.

Flacco has yet to show me anything that Keenum wasn’t doing for us a year ago. Except starting 0-2. Keenum didn’t do that.
                        sigpic

Comment

• DenverBlood
                          Football Immortal
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                          You are seriously comparing Case Keenum, a perennial "backup" to Joe Flacco, a perennial STARTER who won a Super Bowl as that Super Bowl's MVP?
                          You’re seriously still on the Super Bowl MVP thing? That was 7 years ago.

Manning was a league MVP less than 7 years ago and he is now retired from not having it anymore.
                          sigpic

Comment

• BroncoStampede
                            Ring of Famer
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            He also drove the full length of the field in like 25 seconds against the chargers to set up the game winning fg against the chargers too.

Flacco has yet to show me anything that Keenum wasn’t doing for us a year ago. Except starting 0-2. Keenum didn’t do that.
                            Gotta give Flacco props for the TD and 2 pt conversion.

But, what about his int in the red zone that almost cost us the game? What about him taking the delay of game penalty on the 2 point conversion? That was a mistake I would have expected from a rookie.

Comment

• DenverBlood
                              Football Immortal
                              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
                              Gotta give Flacco props for the TD and 2 pt conversion.

But, what about his int in the red zone that almost cost us the game? What about him taking the delay of game penalty on the 2 point conversion? That was a mistake I would have expected from a rookie.
                              Did you mean to respond that to me?

My post was referring to something Keenum did a year ago for us against the Chargers.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Papa-pwn
                                Captain
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                                You're right. It's an insult to Keenum to be compared to Flacco. At one time they were equals, but Keenum is the better player now.

Comment

Working...
                                X