Page 212 of 234 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3504

Thread: Flacco

  1. #3166
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    233
    2:00 warning. Camera flashes onto the bench. Flaccid sitting on the bench. Alone. Again. Been like that since the first snap of the first game. Who in bloody hell would want to play for a guy like that? Mebbe the OL is telling us something? Mebbe during what is it, 8 sacks now.. he might get, you know.. hurt. I don't wish that. I just wish he'd poof, disappear. Tho he has done a damn good job of coming close to that anyway with his play.

  2. #3167
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I'm just completely over Flacco. As soon as Drew Lock is ready he needs to play. This offense is the worst I've ever seen, and that's saying something given the last 3 years.

    Allen should play next week

    Can he be worse?

  3. #3168
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Allen should play next week

    Can he be worse?
    High-five arapaho! You've finally come around!

  4. #3169
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by drhiii View Post
    2:00 warning. Camera flashes onto the bench. Flaccid sitting on the bench. Alone. Again. Been like that since the first snap of the first game. Who in bloody hell would want to play for a guy like that? Mebbe the OL is telling us something? Mebbe during what is it, 8 sacks now.. he might get, you know.. hurt. I don't wish that. I just wish he'd poof, disappear. Tho he has done a damn good job of coming close to that anyway with his play.
    I donít want olineman on this team that would allow their qb to get hit on purpose and if that was the best they can do they need to go anyway. Flacco looked like he retired tonigh just didnít let anybody know.

  5. #3170
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,869
    I knew Flacco was a problem from the start I went to college near him and everybody said he was a bust. This is the epitome of bust.

  6. #3171
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,308
    When we traded for Flacco my best hope was we find a way to release him before week 1 to get out of his contract.

    Guess the leadership of this team was hoping we could win this year or something but we should have released Flacco instead of restructuring his contract.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

  7. #3172
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    High-five arapaho! You've finally come around!
    Iím a fair and partial judge

    Although I donít blame all the woes and sacks on Flacco
    The OC has to call better games, pass rush coming... screen or get the ball out quick

    Fant canít catch, heruaman can,

    But Flacco just completely and utterly sucked

    Heís done, you could see it in his eyes

    There is absolutely no sense in marching him out again
    Allen one game then itís time to open the lock

  8. #3173
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,869
    Haha imagine how his mom says hi to him during birthdays. He blows out 1/8th of the candles and just shrugs it of.

  9. #3174
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,293
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Iím a fair and partial judge

    Although I donít blame all the woes and sacks on Flacco
    The OC has to call better games, pass rush coming... screen or get the ball out quick

    Fant canít catch, heruaman can,

    But Flacco just completely and utterly sucked

    Heís done, you could see it in his eyes

    There is absolutely no sense in marching him out again
    Allen one game then itís time to open the lock
    ďOpen the LockĒ. I live it!!!!

  10. #3175
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    1,113
    We have to bomb for Fromm, but we are pulling every fans teeth on the way.

  11. #3176
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I don’t want olineman on this team that would allow their qb to get hit on purpose and if that was the best they can do they need to go anyway. Flacco looked like he retired tonigh just didn’t let anybody know.
    My post was packed with sarcasm about the OL.

  12. #3177
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Bronco View Post
    Flacco is no great shakes obviously- but the o-line is completely non-competitive. 5 orange turnstiles.
    Yeah, but he should know by now what he has in front of him. He is the veteran they brought in to over compensate for that, and he is still sucking it up.

  13. #3178
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,820
    Flacco was never going to be the guy, for us.

  14. #3179
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,626
    Flacco was bad, and the OL was atrocious. I feel sorry for any QB that has to play behind them. I think only a healthy Mahomes could.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  15. #3180
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    1,113
    That hospital ball to Lindsay was the last straw for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •