Page 129 of 218 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3268

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    This is very true. Unfortunately, Elway and Kubiak had spent years trying to get VJ to Denver.
    While it's certainly true that Elway wanted Joseph in Denver especially as a DC...

By many accounts including Adam Schefter, Elway more or less had to be talked into hiring Joseph as the HC by Ellis & Matt Russell. After interviewing Shanahan Elway was really inclined to hire him but this was allegedly vetoed by Ellis, who felt and apparently continues to feel he does not want a Shanahan to have any part of this team, due to their less-than amicable parting of ways following the 2008 season.

I could understand if we were at Week 8, but way to quick to judge this team.
    The Bears are the leagues best defense, and the Raider game was the first opportunity for both sides of our team to Paly a full game together. I know many of you have already decided we are in the Tua sweepstakes, but Iím a homer without much football IQ and donít have a never Flacco agenda.
    Team looked better this week against a better team. Hope we keep improving, and I like Flaccoís ability to go right back after that bears defense after a horrible redzone pick.

DEN has held the lead less than 12 minutes out of 140, through the first 2 games.

Teams are passing the ball against us within 2 seconds. They fear our pass rush, not the offense. Teams are cool
    With playing DEN and scoring 20 points bc they know our offense stinks.

If the QB doesnít get the blame, then who?

Itís nice Flacco can manage a clutch drive.... but we need more in the first 3 quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    DEN has held the lead less than 12 minutes out of 140, through the first 2 games.

Teams are passing the ball against us within 2 seconds. They fear our pass rush, not the offense. Teams are cool
    With playing DEN and scoring 20 points bc they know our offense stinks.

If the QB doesnít get the blame, then who?

Itís nice Flacco can manage a clutch drive.... but we need more in the first 3 quarters.
    I agree with you against the Raiders. I donít think it was Flaccoís fault that Sanders couldnít keep his footing, and Hamiltonís drop, but he could have played better.
    Against the Bears Iím not buying it. Aaron Rodgers only scored 10 pts and was able to rely on his defense against the same Bears team. Flacco should be able to put up 14 and get his d to hold the lead for 31 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I agree with you against the Raiders. I donít think it was Flaccoís fault that Sanders couldnít keep his footing, and Hamiltonís drop, but he could have played better.
    Against the Bears Iím not buying it. Aaron Rodgers only scored 10 pts and was able to rely on his defense against the same Bears team. Flacco should be able to put up 14 and get his d to hold the lead for 31 seconds.

Wasnít GB on the road tho? We were home and every drive but 1 stalled in CHI territory Yet only 14 points?

We understand... 4th and 15 and Von and chubb have to get the QB. Bad playcall.

Lol at how hard up some fans are here for a QB.

Flacco threw it 50 times for only 292 yards, a dismal 5.8 yards an attempt.....

Wasnít GB on the road tho? We were home and every drive but 1 stalled in CHI territory Yet only 14 points?

We understand... 4th and 15 and Von and chubb have to get the QB. Bad playcall.
    All I can say is itís to bad being right about Flacco is more important to you and others. Iím sure Flacco will have a game you can scream told you so!!!!!!......hasnít happened yet.

I think Flacco has been fine but at the end of the day heís a bridge QB. An expensive bridge QB. Siemian was a serviceable bridge QB and cheaper at that. He wasnít taking us anywhere, but we also arenít winning a Super Bowl with guys like Keenum and Flacco either. The money couldíve been used elsewhere.

I would say guys like Keenum and Flacco could show the young QB the ropes on how to prepare, but Siemian learned from Manning on how to prepare for games and could be just as valuable in that respect.

I never thought Iíd say it, but I wish we kept Siemian.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

Captain checkdown, much like he has been in Baltimore in recent history.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    All I can say is itís to bad being right about Flacco is more important to you and others. Iím sure Flacco will have a game you can scream told you so!!!!!!......hasnít happened yet.
    I have no idea what this infers... I get some are sensitive and they take things out of context, bc they have a certain prejudice.

Fangio blew game with terrible
    Play call On 4th and 15. CHJrost it with a boneheaded play. Von and chubb lost it for not getting QB down that last play.

With all that said, Flacco isnít the answer. He ainít good enough unless everything else supports him. 0 TDs in the first 3 quarters says it all. Did KC struggle vs oaK defense?

I have no idea what this infers... I get some are sensitive and they take things out of context, bc they have a certain prejudice.

Fangio blew game with terrible
    Play call On 4th and 15. CHJrost it with a boneheaded play. Von and chubb lost it for not getting QB down that last play.

With all that said, Flacco isnít the answer. He ainít good enough unless everything else supports him. 0 TDs in the first 3 quarters says it all. Did KC struggle vs oaK defense?
    Iím a Broncos fan only, if Flacco succeeds I will be stoked, if he doesnít I will root that Locke can step in and take over (when healthy).
    This thread is full of fans who in my opinion want Denver to fail so they can say ďi told you Flacco was trash!Ē
    I hope Iím wrong but if Iím right that is very sad.....

Quote Originally Posted by FlaccoTruther View Post
    Look at the Ravens offense since he left though.

You can make argument he isn't the problem I wouldn't agree with it but you could make it. However, I don't think after seeing what we have so far like you said can make the argument he is part of the solution.

So he has to go. If you don't have a franchise QB in this league you don't really have a qb. We need to find our Lamar Jackson, Mahomes, or Watson. We also need to find out what Lock is. As soon as he is healthy he needs to be starting games for us
    Whatttttt someone said what I been saying for years. Wow.....I been saying that but I get how we need a pocket traditional qb blah blah blah. The raven fans are loving LJ..its about coaching . He is converting a lot of na sayers. I love see that offense. Big plays exciting. Not this boring paint dry offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Whatttttt someone said what I been saying for years. Wow.....I been saying that but I get how we need a pocket traditional qb blah blah blah. The raven fans are loving LJ..its about coaching . He is converting a lot of na sayers. I love see that offense. Big plays exciting. Not this boring paint dry offense.
    The Ravens have improved their offense. And Jackson has improved on his passing game. "boring paint dry offense"? Isn't that more on the coaching? Yeah, I know. "If they had more to work with..."

I don't like Flacco. I still have a hard time dealing with it. But, he's a Bronco and I'm really hoping he does well for us.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I just think there are games that we donít forget and they are the 1996 Jacksonville Jaguars, the 2012 Baltimore Ravens, and the 2013 Seattle Seahawks.

Book it.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

It's also crazy how people are jumping all over Scangarello when the obvious problem is staring right back at you