Page 131 of 217 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3252

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    There have been many, many, NFL QB's that would love to have had the success that Joe Flacco has had up to this point of his NFL career.
    Now, Lets see what he can do the next few years as the starter for the Broncos.
    Oh god I hope not. I hope when Lock returns from injury that itís the last we see of Flacco.

There have been many, many, NFL QB's that would love to have had the success that Joe Flacco has had up to this point of his NFL career.
    Unless everything clicks for this team, I expect to see lock as our starter next year.

I'm good with a one and done here, let Lock take over next year or late this year

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Oh god I hope not. I hope when Lock returns from injury that itís the last we see of Flacco.
    I think Flacco gets this year, and Lock will be better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Flacco was NOT the problem why the Broncos lost this game dude.

Get off it. We get that you hate him. We read it in your every post. And Iím kind of getting sick of your hating posts about Flacco.

Enough already.

Flacco did not lose us this game. It was our putrid defense that lost it. 4th and 15. Again!! 4th and 15!!! And they couldnít hold them. Von and Chubb sucked. Where the hell were Von and Chubb on 4th and 15????

Flacco gave us the lead with 31 seconds left in the game. Who blew the lead? Oh, thatís right? The defense. Who couldnít stop the freaking Bears with 31 seconds left in the game?

Get off it with your ridiculous hatred of Flacco at every turn? Itís getting ridiculous dude. Itís actually quite embarrassing.

A supposed elite defense couldnít stop an offense with 31 seconds in the game? SERIOUSLY? No sacks? No interceptions? No turnovers? Are you kidding me? This supposed defense allowed a conversion on 4th and 15? We deserved to lose.
    Could say the same to you in regards to your disgust with the defense.

Only 10 defenses in the league allowed fewer points than the Denver defense pending tonightís outcome. Some of those 10 allowed the same amount.

Only two other defenses allowed 16 points or less and lost.

Could easily blame the offense for the loss. Easily.

What the defense did in the final 31 seconds does not over ride the prior 59 minutes and 29 seconds of allowing less than 14 points, less than 100 yards passing and if not for one reverse that broke open held their rushing attack in check as well. Yet you want to focus on 31 seconds. You donít get to tell him youíre sick of his agenda and then keep pushing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I think Flacco gets this year, and Lock will be better for it.
    Iím fine with that. My main point was I donít want to see Flaccoís face starting in 2020.

Iím fine with that. My main point was I donít want to see Flaccoís face starting in 2020.
    I don't think we will, unless Lock gets either hurt or breaks into a house and is chased out with a vacuum hose.

We will see what happens.

I liked the way Flacco didn't lose his cool after that terrible pick he threw, and then drove the team back down the field, to basically win the game.
    (And then the 4/15~ 25 yard debacle.)
    That was such a terrible loss, but hopefully we build on it, and get angry about it, so it doesn't happen again.

Flacco is probably the 5th best QB DEN has ever had... if our running game, defense and ST were solid.... Flacco still good enough to guide us to the promised land....

My issue with Flacco is he reminds me of the robbery job from that playoff loss, where refs screwed Broncos... like when Yanks brought in Womack! I donít want to see it here!

Anyway, we ainít good enough to compete so why bother this season?

Flacco is fine if team is ready to compete... we ainít bc OL and dt/iL are so mediocre....

And next year needs to be Lockís turn.

Best news about Flacco is heís probably 1 of 5 QBs that could actually win in Foxboro in Jan this season. We all know KC wonít win there...

Unless Bolles and our Oline have a miracle type improvement, I do not want to put Lock in their this year. And I'm gonna be pissed if we draft another TE next year. We better be focused on OL, OL and more Oline.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Could say the same to you in regards to your disgust with the defense.

Only 10 defenses in the league allowed fewer points than the Denver defense pending tonightís outcome. Some of those 10 allowed the same amount.

Only two other defenses allowed 16 points or less and lost.

Could easily blame the offense for the loss. Easily.

What the defense did in the final 31 seconds does not over ride the prior 59 minutes and 29 seconds of allowing less than 14 points, less than 100 yards passing and if not for one reverse that broke open held their rushing attack in check as well. Yet you want to focus on 31 seconds. You donít get to tell him youíre sick of his agenda and then keep pushing yours.
    We have the majority of the teams assets invested on the defensive side of the ball. The 31 seconds left and one timeout left should be right in our wheelhouse meaning Mitchell Trubisky has to hold the ball and beat us with his arm and he did. Flacco put us ahead in the final seconds our defense has to step up period!!!!!
    Fangio stated.a coverage was blown, we rushed 4, covered with 5 man to man and two safeties over the top, everybody covered except Kareem Jackson who has been one of our best defenders so far. Along with that really need Von, Wolfe, and Chubb to get to Trubisky it force him into a bad throw in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    We have the majority of the teams assets invested on the defensive side of the ball. The 31 seconds left and one timeout left should be right in our wheelhouse meaning Mitchell Trubisky has to hold the ball and beat us with his arm and he did. Flacco put us ahead in the final seconds our defense has to step up period!!!!!
    Fangio stated.a coverage was blown, we rushed 4, covered with 5 man to man and two safeties over the top, everybody covered except Kareem Jackson who has been one of our best defenders so far. Along with that really need Von, Wolfe, and Chubb to get to Trubisky it force him into a bad throw in my opinion.
    Doesnít change the fact the for the first 59 minutes the defense was the better of the two units. You really canít see how agenda based the argument is to blame it on D?

19 teams put up enough points to win if their D held their opponent to 16 points or less. The Browns look like they are about to make it 20 scoring 16 or more.

Perhaps if the offense had scored more points in the first 3 quarters the defense wouldnít have had to be in position to save the day yet again. If it wasnít for the defense that final TD by Flacco wouldíve been a too little too late score like it often was with Keenum a year ago. The defense kept it a game in order for the offense to be able to win with a mild 14 point performance.

Iíll also add the stat came out that the Broncos have failed to score 20 points in 6 consecutive games. 4 with Keenum at the helm and 2 so far with Flacco at the helm. The only team in the NFL to fail to score 20 once during that span.

Yet people want to blame the defense.

I donít even blame defense for that final drive...

Chubb got a bad call, which awarded 15 yards to CHI AND preserved their final timeout. This is the best gift ever when you need 40 yards for a FG in 30 seconds and have just 1 TO....

Then, the defense stepped up and cornered CHI into a 4th & 15 with 9 seconds left.... Game was over... then Fangio blew it and got conservative.

Rushing 4 with the awful Mitch Trubinsky at QB? Oh my.... that has to be worst call in DEN history. Itís at least up there...

The strength of this team is its pass rush. We pay Von elite QB money. Thatís the spot Miller needs to win us the game. You rush 5-6 guys and overwhelm Mitch. Donít give him time to think.

We get aggressive and went for 2 to win the game... then rush 4 and play cover 0 on the second to last play?

We shouldíve controlled our fate and rushed CHI. We didnít. We lost. Thatís on Vic.

6 seconds from snap to throw? Von and Wolfe go high and take themselves out of play. Jones never budged from his spot on LOS. There was nothing in terms of threat... being we donít have a sack in 2 games... did coach expect 4 to force pressure?

Remember, at the end of game Bears were bringing the house.
    Last edited by fraguela09; 09-16-2019 at 06:38 PM.

Doesnít change the fact the for the first 59 minutes the defense was the better of the two units. You really canít see how agenda based the argument is to blame it on D?

19 teams put up enough points to win if their D held their opponent to 16 points or less. The Browns look like they are about to make it 20 scoring 16 or more.

Perhaps if the offense had scored more points in the first 3 quarters the defense wouldnít have had to be in position to save the day yet again. If it wasnít for the defense that final TD by Flacco wouldíve been a too little too late score like it often was with Keenum a year ago. The defense kept it a game in order for the offense to be able to win with a mild 14 point performance.

Iíll also add the stat came out that the Broncos have failed to score 20 points in 6 consecutive games. 4 with Keenum at the helm and 2 so far with Flacco at the helm. The only team in the NFL to fail to score 20 once during that span.

Yet people want to blame the defense.
    Offense made 27 first downs, eight drives into the Bears side and three trips to the red zone. Red zone production - FG, INT and a TD. Not to mention 6 holding penalties between Bolles/Leary.

Yeah, the defense was the problem.....

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Unless Bolles and our Oline have a miracle type improvement, I do not want to put Lock in their this year. And I'm gonna be pissed if we draft another TE next year. We better be focused on OL, OL and more Oline.
    Couldnít agree more! Putting a kid into a lineup under a new HC, a new OC and an oline that has struggled along with a young receiving core is a recipe to ruin a kids confidence and have him seeing ghosts in the pocket.
    Mahomes behind Alex Smith year one is the best model, and the keys were handed over because the oline and weapons were all in place.