Page 214 of 232 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3478

Thread: Flacco

  1. #3196
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,156
    Flacco acted like a mercenary from the day he arrived. He showed no enthusiasm or interest at all. His play has been the same as his attitude. He is simply an over the hill QB playing out the last of his days. He doesnít care and heís played poorly. He has never been a Bronco IMO, just a rental mercenary.

    And our crack FO gave him an extension.

  2. #3197
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lone Tree
    Posts
    2,272
    The line was pathetic and Flacco played the most uninspired football I've ever seen a Broncos QB play. I've defended him to this point but I can't after last night. Time to bench him when Lock gets healthy.

  3. #3198
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    The line was pathetic and Flacco played the most uninspired football I've ever seen a Broncos QB play. I've defended him to this point but I can't after last night. Time to bench him when Lock gets healthy.

    I say bench him now Denver cannot do any worse right now at the QB position.

  4. #3199
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,191
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Flacco acted like a mercenary from the day he arrived. He showed no enthusiasm or interest at all. His play has been the same as his attitude. He is simply an over the hill QB playing out the last of his days. He doesnít care and heís played poorly. He has never been a Bronco IMO, just a rental mercenary.

    And our crack FO gave him an extension.


    Totally Agree.....

  5. #3200
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Roskilde, Denmark
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    After arguing with you for most of the week I will give you that as much as I despise Flacco that was one of the worse oline performances I’ve ever witnessed by the broncos. It was flat embarrassing. Bolles May be the worst Lt in league history.

    I think we may all finally agree both the line and Flacco stink.
    The offense has too many problems to even isolate. Where is the anger over the running game that is so pathetic that it is not a credible threat to produce 1st downs. Flacco, Keenum, Siemian, Osweiler and Lynch have all looked bad behind our O-line in recent years

    As much as Joe Flacco is criticised it is an immense problem that the running game is a joke and cannot produce 1st downs. There was not a single drive where the offense was not forced to lean on Flacco to try to make something that the running game could not produce. Flacco has his flaws, but they are accentuated by the fact that any scoring drive has to rely on big pass plays, and trying to set them up often causes sacks or holding calls.

    This was yesterdays running game performance

    First drive - runs of 1, 2, 1, 0, 3, 1 (TD), failed 2 pt from 2 yard line
    2nd drive one 4 yard run
    3rd drive 14 yards
    4th drive 1 yard
    5th drive 2, -1
    6th no runs
    7th drive 1 yards, 5 yards
    8th drive 4 yards
    9th drive 2 yards
    10th drive 14, 3 yards
    11th drive 9, 3
    12th no runs
    13th 4, 3

  6. #3201
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    The offense has too many problems to even isolate. Where is the anger over the running game that is so pathetic that it is not a credible threat to produce 1st downs. Flacco, Keenum, Siemian, Osweiler and Lynch have all looked bad behind our O-line in recent years

    As much as Joe Flacco is criticised it is an immense problem that the running game is a joke and cannot produce 1st downs. There was not a single drive where the offense was not forced to lean on Flacco to try to make something that the running game could not produce. Flacco has his flaws, but they are accentuated by the fact that any scoring drive has to rely on big pass plays, and trying to set them up often causes sacks or holding calls.

    This was yesterdays running game performance

    First drive - runs of 1, 2, 1, 0, 3, 1 (TD), failed 2 pt from 2 yard line
    2nd drive one 4 yard run
    3rd drive 14 yards
    4th drive 1 yard
    5th drive 2, -1
    6th no runs
    7th drive 1 yards, 5 yards
    8th drive 4 yards
    9th drive 2 yards
    10th drive 14, 3 yards
    11th drive 9, 3
    12th no runs
    13th 4, 3
    The running game was totally ineffective last night, for sure. I personally think the running game has looked halfway decent in prior games, but for some reason they have moved away from it when itís working. At least our RBs play like they care. Lindsay converted that 4th down when the game was over, yet he ran with determination. Flacco shows no heart or interest whatsoever.

  7. #3202
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,259
    The run game has shown it can produce. Last night Andy Reid and his staff easily out coached the Broncos.

    The Chiefs put 8 in the box early to stop the run. They knew Flacco and the line arenít good enough to overcome down and distance passing the ball. They stacked the box and put the Broncos behind early on downs.

    Once the Broncos fell behind there was no way they were going to come back passing the ball. The line was bad in pass protection along with penalties by Bolles. Our receivers could not create separation. There was a play where I believe Hamilton was wide open in the middle and Flacco didnít see him (late in the game).

    The line is not built to have a slow quarterback whoís at the end of his career. Lock would at least give Scangarello the chance to use the entire playbook. You could at least run RPO once in a while to keep the defense honest (Lock ran it successfully against Seattle in preseason).

  8. #3203
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    133
    Flacco is a bum. Simply here for the money. No fire in him at all. He looks like he wants to go to sleep on the field. He should be required to give his money back. Thief.

  9. #3204
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    14
    with or without Flacco, this team is a dumpster fire. O-line is abysmal, running game and special teams are suspect and other than Sutton and Sanders nobody can catch.....long re-build ahead.......

  10. #3205
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,002
    It's funny how I've caught flack, taken negs, ECT... For weeks for my stance on flacco.... Seems I was just ahead of the curve.

    Sometimes I'm negative because I can see the writing on the wall that no one else wants to admit yet. I'm never negative like this without reason.


  11. #3206
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,002
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    The running game was totally ineffective last night, for sure. I personally think the running game has looked halfway decent in prior games, but for some reason they have moved away from it when it’s working. At least our RBs play like they care. Lindsay converted that 4th down when the game was over, yet he ran with determination. Flacco shows no heart or interest whatsoever.
    The chiefs were smart, they knew they didn't have to stop flacco, just commit to stopping the run. Flacco without the run couldn't beat them.


  12. #3207
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,232
    Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    The line was pathetic and Flacco played the most uninspired football I've ever seen a Broncos QB play. I've defended him to this point but I can't after last night. Time to bench him when Lock gets healthy.
    I totally agree with you, someone needs to teach Flacco how to block for himself, how to catch easy passes thrown to his TE, how to play defense! Most of all, teach his how to complete passes from a prone position! lol
    True, he is not a great QB, but with a better OL, receivers who can catch good passes, etc etc he would be much better and we will be winning more games!

  13. #3208
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,862
    Prob with benching Flacco is if we do it itís permanent. I hate Flacco more than u all living in Baltimore. Yet, we canít do worse than a guy that doesnít care

  14. #3209
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,862
    Baltimore loved to get rid of him. That says something

  15. #3210
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBronco View Post
    with or without Flacco, this team is a dumpster fire. O-line is abysmal, running game and special teams are suspect and other than Sutton and Sanders nobody can catch.....long re-build ahead.......
    Maybe you can tell that to Elway who refuse to, better yet, maybe tell him to draft better. Noah crap looks like a bust already.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •