Page 162 of 232 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3478

Thread: Flacco

We kinda got screwed in 2 games on roughing the passer calls. Still need to see today's again but it didn't seem like a legit call to me............ but who cares .......... the NFL officiating is at an all time low. Even the so called experts 'former refs' on the broadcasts don't know what in THE hell is going on ........... or worse, ....... what will be called on a review say. NFL is screwing the game up. I saw it all day today. That Giants game was a circus with penalty flags ........ ticky tack. It just sucks to not be able to see NFL players decide their fate ....... on some dumb rules changes .. ... or another knee jerk NFL reaction on how to call games (less holding was requested) And this dumb new replay rule changes nothing. It's just makes the games a little worse to watch
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    If youíre going to justify an interception from a badly thrown ball by a veteran QB, youíre not being objective.

The defense held the Jags to a FG off that INT but it let them back in the game.

You left out the possibility the Broncos score on that drive because they were in Jags side when Flacco threw the INT.

Turnovers are part of the reason for losing and that one was all on Flacco.
    Where am I justifying it? Iím not

Iím simply not following the moronic theory that a 1st half Int that ended with the Broncos still having 11 point lead was more detrimental than the defense allowing a RB to run for 225 yards and being totally unable to stop a rookie led offense

You might I dont

Lots of opinions. Let us observe an indisputable fact:

Flacco is a bad QB.

The team has issues aplenty, fielding one of the leagues worst starting QBs is a significant one. Saying that does not absolve the other issues present, and at the same time the other issues do not absolve Flacco of being a huge liability.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Not good enough to win? He took us down and got the potential game winning drive!!! Are you not watching the game? That's twice he did that and that's twice the defense failed us. Yet you think Flacco isn't good enough to win. That's laughable
    No, because good enough to win is not throwing an INT with two wide open receivers right in front of Flacco. Good enough to win is converting a 3rd down earlier with a wide open target on the sideline - Flacco over three that pass.

Not blaming the entire game on Flacco but he didnít play well enough for 60 minutes to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Flacco is a bad QB.

The team has issues aplenty, fielding one of the leagues worst starting QBs is a significant one. Saying that does not absolve the other issues present, and at the same time the other issues do not absolve Flacco of being a huge liability.
    Bingo. This post pretty much nails it.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Not good enough to win? He took us down and got the potential game winning drive!!! Are you not watching the game? That's twice he did that and that's twice the defense failed us. Yet you think Flacco isn't good enough to win. That's laughable
    He threw a critical, REALLY bad INT at the end of the half that swung three points the other direction, and completely looked inept in the 3rd quarter. Oh, and we're 0-4.

Yeah, Flacco isn't good enough to win with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Flacco is not the answer but he is better than anything we have had in years.

As long as we do not do anything stupid with his contract and can release him at any time without taking a huge cap hit I am good.
    I've got bad news for you... We did something stupid with his contact.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    The defense allowed a RB to run for 225 yards

And your blaming a Ist half Int that yielded 3 points

That’s a weak outlook
    I'm saying what I saw. What did you see after the D gave up that long drive?

This is what 'win now on' looks like I guess.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Flacco is a bad QB.

Wrong! but you are bad at being objective!

end of story!

Flacco is a bad QB.

Letís observe another indispensable fact

That horrible qb gave us a come from behind score to take the lead in two games

Only to see the defense allow two teams to march down the field with zero pressure to kick a game winning Fg

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    He threw a critical, REALLY bad INT at the end of the half that swung three points the other direction, and completely looked inept in the 3rd quarter. Oh, and we're 0-4.

That was either a 6 or 10 point swing because we were driving before Flacco threw the INT. The Jags got 3 and we lost the game by 2. If Flacco connects in that pass to either WIDE open receiver we likely get 3 points or a TD on the drive.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post

A critical int? We were up 14 points. It blows my mind that people r blaming the loss on that. Didn't that only lead to 3 points? Yet we don't blame..the D for giving up 20 unanswer points. Blows my mind the way some of you guys think.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Letís observe another indispensable fact

That horrible qb gave us a come from behind score to take the lead in two games

Only to see the defense allow two teams to march down the field with zero pressure to kick a game winning Fg
    Another fluke roughing had nothing to do with that either......

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Wrong! but you are bad at being objective!

end of story!
    Wait, what? Flacco is objectively a bad starting QB. Has been for years. What a strange thing to disagree with.