• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JW7
    Captain
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Amy-Selic View Post
    Yes it was, however, 2-14 on third down will lose us every game against any team .500 and above
    Damn. Didn't realize that. Does that mean the broncos take a loss on the day?
    sigpic

Comment

• Peanut
      ModNut
      • Jan 2007

Closed for cleaning.
      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Peanut
        ModNut
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        Thread cleaned.

From the game day thread. Applies here (and everywhere) too.

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        Read the CoC, please. Or we're going to start reminding you all with IPs instead of deletes.
        It seems that some of you missed this.

I would also like to remind everyone to read the Warning sticky. Temp-bans will happen.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Amy-Selic
          Practice Squad
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
          I dont understand what you're saying, honestly. Yes?

Comment

• Freyaka
            Football Immortal
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
            she said teams .500 and above (aka winning teams) Titans are 2-3.
            sigpic

Comment

• Fantaztic7
              Banned User
              • Dec 2015

During the game I thought the INT was on Fant for not coming back to the ball. After watching the play again the INT was mainly on Flacco. The protection was solid. Instead of stepping into the throw Flacco threw it off his back foot. He over reacted to pressure that really wasn’t there. If he made a better throw that pass drops right into Fant’s hands. Fant should learn in time to locate the ball and come back if under thrown like today.

Comment

• Capt. Jack
                Football Immortal
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                I don’t think any win with Flacco will be considered successful by his critics.

He’s the Qb I will continue to support until he’s no longer the starter
                This is how I feel also, I don't really care who the QB is, as long as we win the game!

Comment

• DenverBlood
                  Football Immortal
                  • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  she said teams .500 and above (aka winning teams) Titans are 2-3.
                  Yeah I took his comment as a sarcastic counter as does it not count if it’s not against a team with a winning record?

Answer is clearly no. But the defenders don’t understand that some of us are happy with the win but that we realize it didn’t come without flaws.
                  sigpic

Comment

• dizzolve
                    Orange Rush
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Amy-Selic View Post
                    No one is saying there is an obvious solution(or they would have done it by now), they're saying flacco is bad, thats it, he's bad, he's a bad QB. It's something that will need to be addressed at some point when there is a solution
                    No he isn't though. Have some perspective please. He isn't bad. But he isn't great either. He's average.
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Amy-Selic
                      Practice Squad
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                      This is how I feel also, I don't really care who the QB is, as long as we win the game!
                      Agreed, if we were a winning team id also feel things were ok for the moment. as it stands we are not a winning team and our offense is close to bottoming out in the NFL. Flacco is not the sole problem but he's a big one.

Comment

• Amy-Selic
                        Practice Squad
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        No he isn't though. Have some perspective please. He isn't bad. But he isn't great either. He's average.
                        Sorry i cant give him that. I dont buy that, I dont think he's average, metrics and the eyeball test tell me he's below average, just like our recent QBs, that is the perspective. It sucks

Comment

• Capt. Jack
                          Football Immortal
                          • Oct 2010

Protect Flacco and he will be fine.
                          He gets a little willy nilly with inside pressure.

Comment

• DenverBlood
                            Football Immortal
                            • Nov 2005

Coming into today Joe Flaccos qb rating was 22nd in the league out of 33 eligible NFL QB’s. He then posted a 67.1 rating today which likely lowers him further down the totem pole.

The notion he is even average is purely agenda based and not rooted in facts.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                              Banned User
                              • Dec 2015

The challenge with Flacco and the offense is that they aren’t playing well enough to beat good teams (obviously). The defense played extremely well but Mariota has struggled most of the season. To win games against good teams we’ll need Flacco and the offense to play better. There were plays Flacco left on the field today. On a related note Leary needs to sit the bench. Part of Flacco’s issue is sensing pressure that isn’t actually there because the line has had problems in pass protection. The INT today was a perfect example - there wasn’t really pressure but Flacco thought there was and threw off his back foot.

Comment

• mozzerpete
                                All-Pro
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                                During the game I thought the INT was on Fant for not coming back to the ball. After watching the play again the INT was mainly on Flacco. The protection was solid. Instead of stepping into the throw Flacco threw it off his back foot. He over reacted to pressure that really wasn’t there. If he made a better throw that pass drops right into Fant’s hands. Fant should learn in time to locate the ball and come back if under thrown like today.
                                I get what you're saying about Flacco,
                                but this is the NFL and first-round TEs,
                                at 6-4, 249 with 4.5 speed
                                going against a DB
                                should be able to make that catch or
                                at least do a better job at fighting for the catch.

Fant seems either lost or misused.

Comment

Working...
                                X