Page 141 of 217 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3252

Thread: Flacco

Thats good we can get more O-line help in the draft for Flacco for the next couple years, that he Starts for the Broncos !

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Thats good we can get more O-line help in the draft for Flacco for the next couple years, that he Starts for the Broncos !
    Lol sometimes i wish I shared your un questioned optimism man. But cmon. When is the last time Elway has a quality oline facing him in the draft and actually didnít bungle it?

Yeah thatís right. He messes it up every time.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Lol sometimes i wish I shared your un questioned optimism man. But cmon. When is the last time Elway has a quality oline facing him in the draft and actually didnít bungle it?

He's due then, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and awhile.

Risner?

And he does have Munchak now

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Risner?

And he does have Munchak now
    Thatís still very debatable and not a given yet.

Thatís still very debatable and not a given yet.
    Wait which part is debatable? That Risner was a quality OL coming out, or that he'll have Munchak?

Wait which part is debatable? That Risner was a quality OL coming out, or that he'll have Munchak?
    He definitely appears to be a quality draft pick. Iím obviously a fan of the kid as he is my adopted Bronco. I guess my point is I canít under estimate this teams ability to fail to develop oline. Leary was a pro bowler before joining us. And heís been a massive disappointment wearing orange and blue. So I donít automatically assume Risner will pan out just because he should.

Flacco probably won't be the starter beyond this year, realistically speaking he will be a very expensive backup to Lock. Or possibly a really expensive dead cap hit.

He definitely appears to be a quality draft pick. Iím obviously a fan of the kid as he is my adopted Bronco. I guess my point is I canít under estimate this teams ability to fail to develop oline. Leary was a pro bowler before joining us. And heís been a massive disappointment wearing orange and blue. So I donít automatically assume Risner will pan out just because he should.
    I don't think Leary ever made a pro-bowl. Munchak has definitely earned the BOTD from me. That said nothing is guranteed. The early returns have been promising, it would be nice if he had a more competent LT.

This draft looks to have some promising OTs in it. We reportedly had multiple scouts at the Wisconsin game, which hopefully was to get a look at their OL.
    When you are picking in top 5 like we are in 2020, gotta think about maybe picking up a QB. At this point Lock still is an unknown, and still will be if we play Flacco until week 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Flacco probably won't be the starter beyond this year, realistically speaking he will be a very expensive backup to Lock. Or possibly a really expensive dead cap hit.
    "Probably won't be the starter"
    That's what your hoping for.

Lock is a little kid not quite NFL ready yet.

Flacco is a proven, Successful, Real NFL QB !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    When you are picking in top 5 like we are in 2020, gotta think about maybe picking up a QB. At this point Lock still is an unknown, and still will be if we play Flacco until week 17.
    I'll never say never, Murray got Zona to ship off Rosen a top 10 pick. That said, I put it as unlikely. However, if we are top 5, we could be looking at another Chubb situation. Chase Young could be there.

"Probably won't be the starter"
    That's what your hoping for.

Lock is a little kid not quite NFL ready yet.

Flacco is a proven, Successful, Real NFL QB !!!!
    Flacco was a proven successful NFL qb. Now he is just a washed up has been who needs to retire.

I'll never say never, Murray got Zona to ship off Rosen a top 10 pick. That said, I put it as unlikely. However, if we are top 5, we could be looking at another Chubb situation. Chase Young could be there.
    There are enough players that it would be a surprised to see that happen to me.

This is why if we are headed towards another losing season, we need to play Lock as soon as possible to see what we have in him. The last thing we need is to not play him, let franchise QBs slip by because of not knowing if Lock is the guy or not. Especially if we are picking early again.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!