Page 149 of 234 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3504

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Not having a good selection of veterans isn’t a good reason to draft an average/less than average veteran. Draft your guy and deal with the ups and downs with a young quarterback. It wouldn’t be any worse than what we have now.
    Exactly right

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Exactly right
    I meant to say trade not draft a veteran LOL.

Not having a good selection of veterans isn’t a good reason to sign an average/less than average veteran. Draft your guy and deal with the ups and downs with a young quarterback. It wouldn’t be any worse than what we have now.
    They’ve never done that though. They are always in ‘ win now’ mode. It’s flawed thinking, but it’s how they’ve done things for a long time. I feel in order to do a proper rebuild, Elway has to go. He is being true to Bowlen by not tanking, even if it’s warranted.

Flacco is making mistakes I would expect from a rookie - turnovers, delay of game in a crucial spot, not snapping the ball quickly on 3rd and 5 when a defensive lineman is trying to run off the field. "Average" joe is a veteran, its about time he plays like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    They’ve never done that though. They are always in ‘ win now’ mode. It’s flawed thinking, but it’s how they’ve done things for a long time. I feel in order to do a proper rebuild, Elway has to go. He is being true to Bowlen by not tanking, even if it’s warranted.
    I agree and see your point about they way they’ve done things. If Elway sticks with the veteran philosophy at QB, it’s not too early to for him to think about trading for Andy Dalton.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    Flacco is making mistakes I would expect from a rookie - turnovers, delay of game in a crucial spot, not snapping the ball quickly on 3rd and 5 when a defensive lineman is trying to run off the field. "Average" joe is a veteran, its about time he plays like one.
    He’s played like this for a while now. He’s not going to improve because he’s with the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    The checkdown-filled two minute drill and sack to kill it were also great

Man at this point the bye week can't get here fast enough. That way we can just bench Flacco and get on with the future

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Watching the film on Flacco - someone said earlier the INT was caused by the rain. There wasn’t a receiver within 10 yards of where he threw the ball. He threw to the spot with two Packers there. Just a horrible decision with nobody there other than defenders.

Flacco is a major part of the problem. Interception on the goal line last Sunday and a pick in this game.

Watching the film on Flacco - someone said earlier the INT was caused by the rain. There wasn’t a receiver within 10 yards of where he threw the ball. He threw to the spot with two Packers there. Just a horrible decision with nobody there other than defenders.

Flacco is a major part of the problem. Interception on the goal line last Sunday and a pick in this game.
    If it wasnt the rain, it was probably the wind. And the refs probably missed a defensive holding call.

The only QB in the league to start all three games and throw less than 3 TDs despite having the 7th most passing attempts in the league.

Drew Lock starts throwing this week. Get ready kid, your time comes soon.

We still have to wait until Lock comes off IR. Maybe he turns out to be a miracle savior. The likelihood is low, but maybe. I like Lock and all. I have hope for Lock, but he’s still a raw rookie on IR.

This definitely was Flacco's worst performance as a Bronco. Turnovers Sunday were awful for Denver. Flacco's interception, those happen sometimes, and the fumble was blocking issues.

The guy still isn't getting legitimate time to complete passes of 3rd and more than 7 yards. I am all for seeing a healthy Lock get reps. My biggest concern is time to get rid of the football. Yes, Lock is more mobile. There is a learning curve to decision making in the NFL. If he legitimately has no time to throw the ball he can't make good decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    This definitely was Flacco's worst performance as a Bronco. Turnovers Sunday were awful for Denver. Flacco's interception, those happen sometimes, and the fumble was blocking issues.

The guy still isn't getting legitimate time to complete passes of 3rd and more than 7 yards. I am all for seeing a healthy Lock get reps. My biggest concern is time to get rid of the football. Yes, Lock is more mobile. There is a learning curve to decision making in the NFL. If he legitimately has no time to throw the ball he can't make good decisions.
    kid is far from ready, I wouldn't mind seeing him get a couple of late season starts but he is learning this offense still, anybody wanting him out there now is setting that kid up for failure.
    Broncos Sweep Bolts!!!!!!!!

at least pretend to be objective...watch the highlight of the int, on nfl.com

you can clearly see the ball slips out as he is throwing it...a wet ball