Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco

Heads up to anyone interested- NFL network replaying Ravens vs Saints just starting now....different feel to rewatching this game now that he's our QB.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    Manning > Elway
    No need to start arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Heads up to anyone interested- NFL network replaying Ravens vs Saints just starting now....different feel to rewatching this game now that he's our QB.
    Why, he didn't even play.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    If that is correct, Elway has negotiated a coup.
    Woah, really???
    Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Flacco played pretty well last year before the injury. Up to Munch to build a strong pocket.... keep him upright.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    No need to start arguments.
    Not starting anything, just stating the obvious. He just continues to make horrible decision after horrible decision, which really shows now that Manning is not here. The sooner the front office replaces him the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Why, he didn't even play.
    Yes he did. I watched that entire game. Flacco played the entire game and had a 10+ point lead until the final two drives of the game where Brees stole the game.

I just hope this doesn't lead to Baltimore Ravens transplants here to cheer only for flacco

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yes he did. I watched that entire game. Flacco played the entire game and had a 10+ point lead until the final two drives of the game where Brees stole the game.
    My mistake. That must be the game from week 7, not the playoffs where Jackson played.

Funny people complain about getting the only SB winner available to be had. On a young offense desperately needing leadership, there is no negative here.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Sounds like they're going to try to trade Keenum, so that's good, though I doubt anybody is going to want him at his salary.
    And actually. His salary would only be $7 Million for whoever trades for him. He'll be a steal and someone will give us a 4th for him. We'll basically end up with Flacco for free.

Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Funny people complain about getting the only SB winner available to be had. On a young offense desperately needing leadership, there is no negative here.
    Haha I know right. This is a good move. Once they let it sink in a little they’ll begin to like it

Winning a past SB is the seller, Eli Manning has won 2, maybe we should have went after him?

Good move by Elway!!!
    We have a Great GM, retooling the Coaching staff, and now getting a Super Bowl winning QB.

Nick Foles would like a word with you.