Page 114 of 210 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3146

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Hopefully Flacco can grow from this last performance. Since they restructured his contract, he now has dead money if they cut him next year, we’re now stuck with at least a couple years.
    It's too early to think about the contract. It's good that he had a decent game amidst the ruins. If he can play to a fair standard when most of the rest of the team play poorly, he can surely play better when the others start to click.

Weird how soon the matches start to become significant. One of either us or the Bears is going to be 0-2. We need to make sure it isn't us!

I think he is here for awhile, and he is going to win around 30 games or more for us in the next 3 years.
    (If our O-line protects him)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Looked just like Keenum, Siemien, ect out there tonight. Some garbage time stats don't change that. He's clearly uncomfortable when not checking it down and his inability to lead the offense in the red zone will doom us.

A solid bottom 10 QB he remains. Anyone who thinks his outing was good tonight clearly didn't watch many other QBs play this week.
    WRONG! garbage time stats? are you freaking serious with that GARBAGE posting? you clearly don't know what garbage time is...

garbage time would be like when your down 3 scores or more & less than 5 minutes, but certainly not down 2 scores & you score to cut it to one score & if the damn defense does it's job & makes a stop on 3rd down then you get the ball with 2:00 & a chance to tie the game.

that is absolutely not GARBAGE TIME if you could tie the game...it's more than obvious to everyone around here that you have some major major hate towards joe flacco & gods know why. sure he wasn't great but my god dude he wasn't as bad as you portray him either.

whatever it is that has you hating so much must really be eating you up...funny how you don't mention the drop TD by hamilton ha ha! but i guess that was just more garbage time stats

Looked just like Keenum, Siemien, ect out there tonight. Some garbage time stats don't change that. He's clearly uncomfortable when not checking it down and his inability to lead the offense in the red zone will doom us.

A solid bottom 10 QB he remains. Anyone who thinks his outing was good tonight clearly didn't watch many other QBs play this week.
    After some very solid play by Flacco last night, I'm surprised there aren't some critics on "Suicide Watch" today. LOLOLOL.

Yeah, I would hardly call that drive to make it a one score game in the fourth quarter garbage time. I can understand it coming from the most bias individual in one direction I have seen around here since the Tebow fanatics inhabited this forum, but if our defense makes a stop there on 3rd and long, we have the ball with a chance to drive to tie the game. I am not saying Flacco played great, he is what he is, but it wasn't garbage time.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Yeah, I would hardly call that drive to make it a one score game in the fourth quarter garbage time. I can understand it coming from the most bias individual in one direction I have seen around here since the Tebow fanatics inhabited this forum, but if our defense makes a stop there on 3rd and long, we have the ball with a chance to drive to tie the game. I am not saying Flacco played great, he is what he is, but it wasn't garbage time.
    Have to agree with this.

Garbage time is when the team with the lead doesn’t even feel the need to try to stop the other team from getting first downs.

The offense didn’t play great but this loss is more about the ineptness of the defense.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Flacco threw some very good passes including one to Hamilton earlier in the game that was right on the money and should have been caught for a TD. Hamilton with more of the dropsies missed it. Had he caught it momentum was clearly on our side at that point and we were nipping at there heels in a one score game. Flacco can't throw and run down and catch it, receivers have to do their part.
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 09-10-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Flacco through some very good passes including one to Hamilton earlier in the game that was right on the money and should have been caught for a TD. Hamilton with more of the dropsies missed it. Had he caught it momentum was clearly on our side at that point and we were nipping at there heels in a one score game. Flacco can't throw and run down and catch it, receivers have to do their part.
    How about the overthrows for most of the first half. You are falling into the same trap Ravens fans did when he played for them putting the onus on one or two plays missed plays by other players instead of where it should be.

He played abysmal in the first half. He was overthrowing guys, not hitting people instride, he got 6 downs and still couldn't get a chunk play where McManus didn't have to kick a 64 yard field goal.

This Broncos team isn't good enough where you can score 0 points in a half and expect to come back against any team I don't care if it's the Raiders or Patriots the only major difference is instead just scoring 24 which was about the NFL average week 1 they probably score 35-40. You don't win in the NFL with less then 150 yards passing going into the third quarter. Flacco made some nice passes after the raiders retreated back into a shell but when the Broncos really needed him to make plays he couldn't and they had to settle for FG's.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Flacco threw some very good passes including one to Hamilton earlier in the game that was right on the money and should have been caught for a TD. Hamilton with more of the dropsies missed it. Had he caught it momentum was clearly on our side at that point and we were nipping at there heels in a one score game. Flacco can't throw and run down and catch it, receivers have to do their part.
    The 53 yd pass to Sanders was a thing of beauty and beyond Keenum's capability:

or here:

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...manuel-sanders
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Keenum is a Bum, and Joe Flacco has had a much more successful Career.

Flacco could throw for 400 yards , 3 tds
    And a couple people would still say he sucks

It obvious some posters hate Flacco and nothing will change that Debbie downer syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post

or here:

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...manuel-sanders
    Beyond Keenums capability? Didn’t he complete a pass to sanders like that against Arizona last year where sanders kept his feet and scored?

105.3 was good for 17th in the league. Not good, not bad.

He played poorly for 3 quarters and then when Conley went down he was able to attack their rookie replacement. Combine that with the obvious shift to playing soft zone while they were up 24-9 in the 4th and it is no surprise that his stats benefitted from garbage time.

In fact, PFF documented the clear transition from his first 3 quarters to the 4th: 48.3 in quarters 1-3 and then up to 87.7 in the 4th. It is too bad he played so poorly early on, otherwise we wouldn't be down 15 in the 4th and we likely win last night.

He looked solidly like a bottom 10 QB for most of last night. The worst thing is, that is likely one of the easier defenses we will face this year. Case Keenum could lose close games, over half of the games we lost last year were closer than last night.
    The bold statement is inaccurate. Two easy examples disprove your statement: On the second series of the game Flacco led a drive to the Raiders 38. Sack set the drive back. On the third series he led a drive to the Raiders 36. Penalty set this drive back (I think this was holding on Leary). Those were not in the 4th quarter.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 09-10-2019 at 05:52 PM.

Flacco throws a pretty ball, he has amazing arm talent.
    Lotsa Zip, and perfect spin, a thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Keenum on Sunday, Redskins vs Eagles - 70 yard bomb was a thing of beauty (4:50 mark):

https://youtu.be/TGNwEBLwLsc

Maybe a deep fake video?
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 09-10-2019 at 05:50 PM.