Page 130 of 233 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 3481

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I just think there are games that we donít forget and they are the 1996 Jacksonville Jaguars, the 2012 Baltimore Ravens, and the 2013 Seattle Seahawks.

Book it.
    Losing AFcCG in 2005 to PIt, after beating Brady, burns too...

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    By many accounts including Adam Schefter, Elway more or less had to be talked into hiring Joseph as the HC by Ellis & Matt Russell. .
    Regardless of if this is true or not, why is Matt Russell still employed by the Broncos ? The man has been involved in scouting, been the head of scouting, and a side kick to the general manager through years of horrible personnel decisions, especially when it comes to college scouting and drafting. As more people start to slowly get on board with moving on from Elway, Russells name isn't brought up enough, he is seemingly incompetent at his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    The Ravens have improved their offense. And Jackson has improved on his passing game. "boring paint dry offense"? Isn't that more on the coaching? Yeah, I know. "If they had more to work with..."

I don't like Flacco. I still have a hard time dealing with it. But, he's a Bronco and I'm really hoping he does well for us.
    I want us to do good as well. Just hard to get excited with I see the coaching staff. We have no play makers on offense, no lbs, and suspect secondary. Our defense have no identity and and it starts at the top with Elway bc everyone thts here he was apart of tht decision.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    What about the TD drive after the INT and the 2 point conversion? Flacco clearly still has some talent. We just need to be bolder and a lot more aggressive. Timidity has cost us two otherwise winnable games.
    While not a Flacco fan by any means, I gotta give him credit for that drive and score.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Captain checkdown, much like he has been in Baltimore in recent history.
    Curious to how some on here will spin it next week when he beats the Packers in Green Bay.

I liked the way Flacco didn't lose his cool after that terrible pick he threw, and then drove the team back down the field, to basically win the game.
    (And then the 4/15~ 25 yard debacle.)
    That was such a terrible loss, but hopefully we build on it, and get angry about it, so it doesn't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Captain checkdown, much like he has been in Baltimore in recent history.

Flacco was NOT the problem why the Broncos lost this game dude.

Get off it. We get that you hate him. We read it in your every post. And Iím kind of getting sick of your hating posts about Flacco.

Enough already.

Flacco did not lose us this game. It was our putrid defense that lost it. 4th and 15. Again!! 4th and 15!!! And they couldnít hold them. Von and Chubb sucked. Where the hell were Von and Chubb on 4th and 15????

Flacco gave us the lead with 31 seconds left in the game. Who blew the lead? Oh, thatís right? The defense. Who couldnít stop the freaking Bears with 31 seconds left in the game?

Get off it with your ridiculous hatred of Flacco at every turn? Itís getting ridiculous dude. Itís actually quite embarrassing.

A supposed elite defense couldnít stop an offense with 31 seconds in the game? SERIOUSLY? No sacks? No interceptions? No turnovers? Are you kidding me? This supposed defense allowed a conversion on 4th and 15? We deserved to lose.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-16-2019 at 05:07 PM.

I think Flacco played a better game against that Bears defense than Aaron Rodgers did....

And I agree with others above, Flacco is 110% not the problem right now.

Flacco is doing okay in my book, and about what I expected. I like watching a quarterback who is willing to stand in the pocket, but I feel sometimes he is a little to calm back there, and a sense of urgency is needed. There were a few plays during that game where although there was pressure, Joe amplified it by reacting too slowly, and taking too long to get the football out of hands. I guess he was really clutch at the end of that game, but we need more production earlier on if we want to win games, we have bigger problems than Flacco right now however.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Flacco is doing okay in my book, and about what I expected. I like watching a quarterback who is willing to stand in the pocket, but I feel sometimes he is a little to calm back there, and a sense of urgency is needed. There were a few plays during that game where although there was pressure, Joe amplified it by reacting too slowly, and taking too long to get the football out of hands. I guess he was really clutch at the end of that game, but we need more production earlier on if we want to win games, we have bigger problems than Flacco right now however.
    It's almost pointless to discuss Flacco's performance right now since Elway made sure there is no alternative by putting Lock on IR.

The question is how bad we will be this year, and if we are bad enough is Fangio going to be too stubborn to play Lock?

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    This is very true. Unfortunately, Elway and Kubiak had spent years trying to get VJ to Denver.
    I remember reading that Kyle Shanahan knew that no matter how well he did in the interview, that he wasn't getting the job. Elway seemingly locked onto VJ as his candidate, and didn't even let him leave Denver before offering him a job. And here we are, 3 years later, trying to run Kyle's offense off of his subordinate when we should be running it with Kyle himself at the helm.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Flacco is the guy right now. You want real PTSD? Watch the Jets with Trevor starting at QB. It helps put it into perspective.

As for Flacco, he's not the problem, but he isn't a solution either. In order to overcome the myriad of issues on this team we need a QB more mobile, faster going through his reads, etc. Either that or wait 2 or 3 more off-seasons to get the receivers and O-line we need. I get that Flacco is the best we have at the moment, but it's also clear that he isn't the long term solution here.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Flacco is the guy right now. You want real PTSD? Watch the Jets with Trevor starting at QB. It helps put it into perspective.
    I am watching the game. Jets O-line is even worse than ours. You can't expect Siemian to throw down the field if you aren't blocking Myles Garrett or Olivier Vernon
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

There have been many, many, NFL QB's that would love to have had the success that Joe Flacco has had up to this point of his NFL career.
    Now, Lets see what he can do the next few years as the starter for the Broncos.