Page 134 of 232 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3478

Thread: Flacco

Flacco is completing almost 70% of his passes while attempting a whopping 40 attempts per game.

He's playing good efficient football without much help from his offensive line, or without a consistent run game. The INT last Sunday was pretty bad, but that's really the only blemish that stands out.

Flacco isn't elite, but he isn't as horrible as some of you are making him out to be. He's not the reason we are losing games...

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Flacco is completing almost 70% of his passes while attempting a whopping 40 attempts per game.

He's playing good efficient football without much help from his offensive line, or without a consistent run game. The INT last Sunday was pretty bad, but that's really the only blemish that stands out.

Flacco isn't elite, but he isn't as horrible as some of you are making him out to be. He's not the reason we are losing games...
    The pick was bad, but he made up for it with that amazing throw (also amazing catch but still...) to Emmanuel Sanders for the touchdown.

Also, while he was inefficient on 3rd down, he was 3-for-3 on 4th down conversions.

Great Post!!! I just feel so sad for the actual "football knowledge" when I see people on this Board Post things like "I hate Flacco", with no explanation, whatever.

Yeah , what's tough to swallow is we really should have won both of the games. Instead of going to Lambo 2-0 were going in 0-2 with our backs against the wall. Flacco has put us in a position to win both games . The playmakers didnt take advantage of it unfortunately.

Yeah, well... we always start 2-0 and how does that end every season?

Remember, after we started 6-0 under McDaniels... we endured lots of Ls until we inserted Tebow, with a 1-4 record...
    They went from 2-5 to 8-8 and made it to Div playoff round.

Maybe this year we start slow in Sept then play well in Nov-Dec.

Flacco is good enough to make us relevant if defense, ST, running game do their designed part.

Flacco isnít close to good enough to matter or make an impact if the defense, ST, running game doesnít live up to expectations.

Each has a role to play. If 10 do their part and 1 doesnít... the play doesnít work.
    Last edited by fraguela09; 09-17-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Yeah, well... we always start 2-0 and how does that end every season?

Remember, after we started 6-0 under McDaniels... we endured lots of Ls until we inserted Tebow, with a 1-4 record...
    They went from 2-5 to 8-8 and made it to Div playoff round.

Maybe this year we start slow in Sept then play well in Nov-Dec.

Flacco is good enough to make us relevant if defense, ST, running game do their designed part.

Flacco isnít close to good enough to matter or make an impact if the defense, ST, running game doesnít live up to expectations.

Each has a role to play. If 10 do their part and 1 doesnít... the play doesnít work.
    Yep that last play of the game Kareem Jackson was suppose to cover Robinson but played zone, and we lost. Flacco is not and has never been a QBs who can put a team on his back. We still need him to play better especially in the red zone, but our defense has to start making plays, we have to much invested on that side and we gotta believe Fangio can get more out of this group.

It's a team sport with many working parts.

Flacco has lived up to his end --so far.

Most expected him to be just a stopgap and to play well enough while we develop a young, drafted QB.

Most expected the defense to be better under Fangio, and for them to carry the load. They haven't yet.

Most expected the O-Line to be better under Munchak --it isn't yet. Those should be the subverted expectations, not Flacco. There shouldn't have been any (unrealistic) expectations that he can carry the team, like an elite QB.

It takes time with new coaches, but we also need the right personnel. Games are won and lost in the trenches and we still need better players on the DL and OL. If the coaching pulls the team together, then even the mediocre players we have there could step it up, and there's still hope for that.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post

That throw was really bad. On the radio Stokely went over it and explained that Flacco new the bears were bringing the house at him and he had to throw it quick, the pass was way off and Kyle Fuller did a great job of seeing the rub route and was waiting .
    We were lucky the refs blew the whistle cause it looked like he might have still been up.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    That throw was really bad. On the radio Stokely went over it and explained that Flacco new the bears were bringing the house at him and he had to throw it quick, the pass was way off and Kyle Fuller did a great job of seeing the rub route and was waiting .
    We were lucky the refs blew the whistle cause it looked like he might have still been up.

After that play I left the area that I was watching the game at because I thought for sure that was a Pick 6 Truthfully it was once again Bad Officiating the entire game Both Teams got hosed.

Ahh, ...if only Denver held on to win, what would these comments be about. How many times would ESPN have repeated the td and two pt. conversion. The cheering crowd.
    But alas, cruel dream, as Joe Flacco sat on the bench, that was not to happen.
    But that wont bother Joe Cool, it will only feed the hunger more.
    I am going on record right now that Flacco will score at least two touchdowns in the first quarter at Lambeau this Sunday.
    This is the Called Shot

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    After that play I left the area that I was watching the game at because I thought for sure that was a Pick 6 Truthfully it was once again Bad Officiating the entire game Both Teams got hosed.
    Never leave a game when Flacco is down. Have you not learned anything. You missed the best part.

Quote Originally Posted by crabcruncher View Post
    Never leave a game when Flacco is down. Have you not learned anything. You missed the best part.
    I now Understand lol However I guess I am sorta glad that I saved a Heartache However I was pretty much down and out after that Interception lol.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post

Most expected him to be just a stopgap and to play well enough while we develop a young, drafted QB.

Most expected the defense to be better under Fangio, and for them to carry the load. They haven't yet.

Most expected the O-Line to be better under Munchak --it isn't yet. Those should be the subverted expectations, not Flacco. There shouldn't have been any (unrealistic) expectations that he can carry the team, like an elite QB.

It takes time with new coaches, but we also need the right personnel. Games are won and lost in the trenches and we still need better players on the DL and OL. If the coaching pulls the team together, then even the mediocre players we have there could step it up, and there's still hope for that.

Very True Patience is a Virtue...Sometimes to get to the Top you have to start at the Bottom.

I like having a real QB leading the offense not a rookie QB, not a journey man QB, but a QB that has actually won Big games, beat Tom Brady, etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post

This. It will take time.

Quote Originally Posted by crabcruncher View Post
    Ahh, ...if only Denver held on to win, what would these comments be about. How many times would ESPN have repeated the td and two pt. conversion. The cheering crowd.
    But alas, cruel dream, as Joe Flacco sat on the bench, that was not to happen.
    But that wont bother Joe Cool, it will only feed the hunger more.
    I am going on record right now that Flacco will score at least two touchdowns in the first quarter at Lambeau this Sunday.
    This is the Called Shot
    Bold prediction. I hope you're right.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "