Page 167 of 235 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3524

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    i must have watched a different game ...could have swore we scored 24
    In the final two minutes of the game. Note I said most of the game....

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    In the final two minutes of the game. Note I said most of the game....
    oh i see, the game is only 58 minutes in your eyes?

or you just don't want to count them because it wouldn't sound as good...

well i can play that game too, the last 2:00 of the first half don't count & thus the int never happened.

now see how stupid that sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    oh i see, the game is only 58 minutes in your eyes?

or you just don't want to count them because it wouldn't sound as good...

well i can play that game too, the last 2:00 of the first half don't count & thus the int never happened.

now see how stupid that sounds?
    Do you see how crazy this is though, that for a quarterback who threw a critical pick at halftime...had only 2 touchdowns going into the game...was leading the 2nd lowest scoring offense in the NFL...we're fighting to find silver linings?

Again, Flacco is not the reason we're 0-4. But he's clearly not the answer at quarterback because we're 0-4.

Once Lock his healthy, he needs to play. He won't, because this team is horribly mismanaged. But he should.

guess the final 2:00 minutes shouldn't matter...they sure as hell don't matter to the defense

Our defense has 3 playmakers and the rest are just guys. We just gave up 26 points to freaking Jacksonville. Thereís a giant gaping hole up the middle. This reminds me years gone by.

Arguing about Flacco is ďsmall ballĒ at this point (and Iíve done plenty of it). Flacco is a journeyman quarterback with some playoff success earlier in his career.

Unless Lock turns out to be a franchise quarterback, Elway has failed miserably to replace Manning.

Even if Flacco avoided untimely INTs and played more consistently it wouldnít be enough with this roster.

Flacco needs to go after this season and hopefully Lock gets some experience to build on.

Right. At this point Flacco isn't a game changer to the overwhelming tide of suck that this team has become. Trade your players, start all over. Let Elway go, and really start all over. We cannot let this team reach 2021 without having found an answer at QB and direction.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Do you see how crazy this is though, that for a quarterback who threw a critical pick at halftime...had only 2 touchdowns going into the game...was leading the 2nd lowest scoring offense in the NFL...we're fighting to find silver linings?

Again, Flacco is not the reason we're 0-4. But he's clearly not the answer at quarterback because we're 0-4.

Once Lock his healthy, he needs to play. He won't, because this team is horribly mismanaged. But he should.

Tell me how many points do good qbs typically put up when their on the bench watching the defense give up a 12+ min drive

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Tell me how many points do good qbs typically put up when their on the bench watching the defense give up a 12+ min drive
    Maybe keep the offense on the field longer than 30 seconds and you don't have to end up watching the defense give up a 12 minute drive. And there are 23 million reasons why Flacco isn't going to help this team in 2020.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Iíve never been so angry after a game as I am after this game. I also have never been so disappointed and embarrassed to be a Broncos fan as I am after this.

The Broncos are a mess. Our once exulted team is no longer. We SUCK.

I canít believe we just lost to the Jaguars. The Jaguars. Whatever needs to be done, needs to be immediately.

Iím so disappointed and sad. Iím angry, disheartened, disgusted, and disillusioned.

In 10 years we may all look back on the Flacco "era" as the worst season of Bronos football any of us have ever experienced. Nobody is going to have fond memories of Flacco wearing the orange and blue. Defend him if you want, but in 10 years he will be synonymous with the Broncos hitting rock bottom.

Who cares if Flacco is or isnít problem, the fact is this team isnít winning many games this year. Whatís the point of playing a QB who isnít going to be here longterm? We need to find the future, weíre wasting our time with Flacco when the team is headed for a top 5 pick.

Flacco averaged 8 yards per attempt, put up a QBR of 98 and put the team ahead with 2 minutes to play with another touchdown. You expect to win with that sort of QB play. For the record, he is 8th in the NFL for QBR, for what that is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Who cares if Flacco is or isn’t problem, the fact is this team isn’t winning many games this year. What’s the point of playing a QB who isn’t going to be here longterm? We need to find the future, we’re wasting our time with Flacco when the team is headed for a top 5 pick.
    This is exactly what I am saying. Flacco isn't horrible, but he isn't going to save this franchise. He just isn't. Once this team accepts that, they can cut him and save the millions on multiple other positions of need to truly start the rebuild.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Maybe keep the offense on the field longer than 30 seconds and you don't have to end up watching the defense give up a 12 minute drive. And there are 23 million reasons why Flacco isn't going to help this team in 2020.
    do you realize that was the drive to start the second half, as in coming out of halftime...

how is that on the offense? i'm dying to hear this explanation