Page 182 of 235 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3524

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Absolutely, and I'm not giving him a free Hall pass either. But nobody can take away from the success that he had with Peyton either. To argue that he doesn't get the credit is laughable
    Yeah, and I don't agree that he doesn't deserve credit so I disagree with ear2dastreets on that point, but I do feel that it's about time his seat started warning up regardless of that Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I'm glad we brought Joe Flacco in to bring stability to the quarterback position.
    Stability without success is pointless...

I don't want stability, I want success. Flacco won't give us that long term. We need to be finding his replacement, be that lock or someone not yet on the team.

I know Elway's has made mistakes, and I know some people learn from their mistakes. And I know that Elway has done an awful lot for the Denver Broncos. And For Better or For Worse, he deserves our respect. We need not fire John Elway from the Denver Broncos, we signed him to a contract, and it is up to us, to honor that contract. Lets see if he can have a 4th quarter comeback as GM, and lets not be disrespectful for one of the greatest Denver Bronco Legends in team history.
    There is nothing disrespectful about holding someone accountable.

I kinda try to find what's good about stuff instead of being negative all the time about everything.

I kinda try to find what's good about stuff instead of being negative all the time about everything.
    Not everything can be rainbows and sunshine. I appreciate your desire to keep a positive outlook on things, but sometimes criticism and negative response is necessary to influence positive change.

We are at one of the lowest points we've ever been in franchise history.

No amount of thinking happy thoughts will fix this, a change is needed, be that qb or other personnel, coaching yet again or Elway himself, something has to change.

I feel better about things than I did the last couple of years . Going into the game with Joe Flacco as our quarterback I feel that we can win the game. I like watching Joe Flacco play QB for us, I don't like when he makes the boneheaded mistakes. Elway has done a good job with getting a veteran QB and getting a Young QB. We have lots of young players and I feel it can only get better.
    I think we have a good coaching staff, I think we have a decent roster, and I think we have a good GM, and I think everything should stay the same for the next year-and-a-half at least. We need continuity.
    Good things take time.
    Last edited by Capt. Jack; 10-12-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yeah, and I don't agree that he doesn't deserve credit so I disagree with ear2dastreets on that point, but I do feel that it's about time his seat started warning up regardless of that Superbowl.
    I'm not saying he doesn't deserve any credit. I'm feel as though he get too much and people are giving him a pass when he is the reason we are in this mess.

I feel better about things than I did the last couple of years . Going into the game with Joe Flacco as our quarterback I feel that we can win the game. I like watching Joe Flacco play QB for us, I don't like when he makes the boneheaded mistakes. Elway has done a good job with getting a veteran QB and getting a Young QB. We have lots of young players and I feel it can only get better.
    Good things take time.
    Not 4 years nfl time

I think we have a good coaching staff, I think we have a decent roster, and I think we have a good GM, and I think everything should stay the same for the next year-and-a-half at least. We need continuity.
    Good things take time.
    I just donít get it. We are scoring 18 ppg with Flacco as our QB, and you feel good about the guy. Everyone has their own perceptions and all that, but geez.

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    I just donít get it. We are scoring 18 ppg with Flacco as our QB, and you feel good about the guy. Everyone has their own perceptions and all that, but geez.
    Oh, I'm sorry, I don't want to upset anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I'm not saying he doesn't deserve any credit. I'm feel as though he get too much and people are giving him a pass when he is the reason we are in this mess.
    AND the reason we won Super Bowl 50. I know everyone wants a guy who only builds winners and always gets it right. But in reality we have a GM who built 1 winner so far. How many teams in the League have that?
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    AND the reason we won Super Bowl 50. I know everyone wants a guy who only builds winners and always gets it right. But in reality we have a GM who built 1 winner so far. How many teams in the League have that?
    Manning is more of a reason than Elway imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post

I donít get , the online stalls drives constantly, the online cost us 7 points last week with Bolles giving up a strip

And Flacco doesnít call the offense

But everything is his fault

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Manning is more of a reason than Elway imo.
    I second this but weíve gotta add Wade Philips and Gary Kubiak in there.

There are bronco and fans and then there are individual loyalists, which one are you!

Anywho, Flacco is playing somewhat solid and a lot more productive than Case Keenum last season. Heís what we have and as a bronco fan, Iíll support him as a Bronco!

Go Broncos!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-12-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I second this but we’ve gotta add Wade Philips and Gary Kubiak in there.

There are bronco and fans and then there are individual loyalists, which one are you!

Anywho, Flacco is playing somewhat solid and a lot more productive than Case Keenum last season. He’s what we have and as a bronco fan, I’ll support him as a Bronco!

Go Broncos!
    Yes I agree, wade gets the most credit out of everyone. 100%