Page 196 of 234 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3504

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Selic View Post
    Yes it was, however, 2-14 on third down will lose us every game against any team .500 and above
    Damn. Didn't realize that. Does that mean the broncos take a loss on the day?

Closed for cleaning.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Thread cleaned.

From the game day thread. Applies here (and everywhere) too.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Read the CoC, please. Or we're going to start reminding you all with IPs instead of deletes.
    It seems that some of you missed this.

I would also like to remind everyone to read the Warning sticky. Temp-bans will happen.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    I dont understand what you're saying, honestly. Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    she said teams .500 and above (aka winning teams) Titans are 2-3.

During the game I thought the INT was on Fant for not coming back to the ball. After watching the play again the INT was mainly on Flacco. The protection was solid. Instead of stepping into the throw Flacco threw it off his back foot. He over reacted to pressure that really wasn’t there. If he made a better throw that pass drops right into Fant’s hands. Fant should learn in time to locate the ball and come back if under thrown like today.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I don’t think any win with Flacco will be considered successful by his critics.

He’s the Qb I will continue to support until he’s no longer the starter
    This is how I feel also, I don't really care who the QB is, as long as we win the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    she said teams .500 and above (aka winning teams) Titans are 2-3.
    Yeah I took his comment as a sarcastic counter as does it not count if it’s not against a team with a winning record?

Answer is clearly no. But the defenders don’t understand that some of us are happy with the win but that we realize it didn’t come without flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Selic View Post
    No one is saying there is an obvious solution(or they would have done it by now), they're saying flacco is bad, thats it, he's bad, he's a bad QB. It's something that will need to be addressed at some point when there is a solution
    No he isn't though. Have some perspective please. He isn't bad. But he isn't great either. He's average.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    This is how I feel also, I don't really care who the QB is, as long as we win the game!
    Agreed, if we were a winning team id also feel things were ok for the moment. as it stands we are not a winning team and our offense is close to bottoming out in the NFL. Flacco is not the sole problem but he's a big one.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    No he isn't though. Have some perspective please. He isn't bad. But he isn't great either. He's average.
    Sorry i cant give him that. I dont buy that, I dont think he's average, metrics and the eyeball test tell me he's below average, just like our recent QBs, that is the perspective. It sucks

Protect Flacco and he will be fine.
    He gets a little willy nilly with inside pressure.

Coming into today Joe Flaccos qb rating was 22nd in the league out of 33 eligible NFL QB’s. He then posted a 67.1 rating today which likely lowers him further down the totem pole.

The notion he is even average is purely agenda based and not rooted in facts.

The challenge with Flacco and the offense is that they aren’t playing well enough to beat good teams (obviously). The defense played extremely well but Mariota has struggled most of the season. To win games against good teams we’ll need Flacco and the offense to play better. There were plays Flacco left on the field today. On a related note Leary needs to sit the bench. Part of Flacco’s issue is sensing pressure that isn’t actually there because the line has had problems in pass protection. The INT today was a perfect example - there wasn’t really pressure but Flacco thought there was and threw off his back foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    During the game I thought the INT was on Fant for not coming back to the ball. After watching the play again the INT was mainly on Flacco. The protection was solid. Instead of stepping into the throw Flacco threw it off his back foot. He over reacted to pressure that really wasn’t there. If he made a better throw that pass drops right into Fant’s hands. Fant should learn in time to locate the ball and come back if under thrown like today.
    I get what you're saying about Flacco,
    but this is the NFL and first-round TEs,
    at 6-4, 249 with 4.5 speed
    going against a DB
    should be able to make that catch or
    at least do a better job at fighting for the catch.

Fant seems either lost or misused.