Page 199 of 234 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3504

Thread: Flacco

  1. #2971
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    When Flacco had like 15 free yards in front of him, but just throws it away instead of running for the first, then smiles and shrugs it off, pretty much saying “whatever....”

    Dude is just here for a paycheck
    Because he runs like a baby giraffe. 15 yards of empty space for Flacco might as well be 150 yards.

    Sure he's here for a paycheck but there is nothing to say he isn't anything but professional. I think the comparison to a conservative Alex Smith is a very fair critique.

  2. #2972
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,036
    Yup ^^^^^ baby giraffe is very fitting

  3. #2973
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,206
    The bottom line is once again for yet another year this Team is Handcuffed to a Bad QB and yet again the Defense has to carry this entire Team.

  4. #2974
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Flacco and the offense will have to play better to win. Chiefs will be fired up after dropping two games.
    Yes. The best defense against the Chiefs is a long developing offensive play that keeps Mahomes off the field. We will not win with 17 points and offensive three and outs.

  5. #2975
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,852
    After yesterday’s stats factored in Flacco is now 16th in the league in passing yards and 24th out of 36 eligible QBs in rating.

    But apparently he is the only QBs playing with a bad offensive line so it’s acceptable to be below average.

  6. #2976
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    82
    This team should be 4-2, with victories gained the exact way they were expected to be gained with this roster construction.

  7. #2977
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I think they need to bench Flacco (even though they paid him) start Brandon Allen.

    Make an executive decision over Joe Eliss and bring in Mike Shanahan as a consultant and get this dang ball rollin n put some points on the board.

    Right now this is a very ridiculous and odious offensive product that will lose us more games than they’ll win!
    Shanahan would probably love a QB like Flacco.

  8. #2978
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,852
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This team should be 4-2, with victories gained the exact way they were expected to be gained with this roster construction.
    Shoulda woulda coulda aren’t.

  9. #2979
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    The best thing about starting Lock is that everything is going to be great with our offense, and people can stop making excuses for the offense or the QB.
    It's gonna be Great!!!!
    We should start Brandon Allen

  10. #2980
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,345
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Shanahan would probably love a QB like Flacco.
    Perhaps but he’d also have in better situations to win

  11. #2981
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,454
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    After yesterday’s stats factored in Flacco is now 16th in the league in passing yards and 24th out of 36 eligible QBs in rating.

    But apparently he is the only QBs playing with a bad offensive line so it’s acceptable to be below average.
    He's also set to throw less TDs(16) than Keenum and just as many turnovers(24), while leading a worse offense in all categories(points, pass yards, rush yards, total yards), and on pace for another 5-11 season. Yet he's an upgrade.

  12. #2982
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,454
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Shanahan would probably love a QB like Flacco.
    I doubt it. Not mobile enough or accurate enough on the mid-deep stuff.

  13. #2983
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We should start Brandon Allen
    I hope this is sarcasm. As much as I am not a Flacco supporter Allen was like the worst qb in the entire league in the preseason. And I believe the only reason we took him over Hogan was as a cap casualty after making other signings post final 53 cuts.

  14. #2984
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    He's also set to throw less TDs(16) than Keenum and just as many turnovers(24), while leading a worse offense in all categories(points, pass yards, rush yards, total yards), and on pace for another 5-11 season. Yet he's an upgrade.
    We are supposed to believe the 1-5 skins who barely scraped by the 0-5 Dolphins have a superior supporting cast than Flacco has.

  15. #2985
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    The best thing about starting Lock is that everything is going to be great with our offense, and people can stop making excuses for the offense or the QB.
    It's gonna be Great!!!!
    Oh come on. Literally no one is saying anything like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •