Page 211 of 234 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3504

Thread: Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Disgusting.

Mid-round pick for Flacco? Elway is desperate and in over his head. Watch him draft Lock as well. What a train wreck.
    I stand by what I said on February 13. Flacco is trash and Elway is in over his head.

Fire both.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Flacco is the worst qb we have had since Manning retired.
    and by far the most expensive

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    I stand by what I said on February 13. Flacco is trash and Elway is in over his head.

Fire both.
    Hey cuz, am with ya. I have watched most of the game, unfortunately. The first time I saw Flaccid play I thought you have got to be kidding me. Zero, nay, less than zero energy from the dude. Someone else can calculate all the Xs and Os, but the dude has the enthusiasm of a mud puddle. Less. I was saying this in the first game. Blame the OL, blame who you want... but Flaccid is the poster child of who you would never want on your team. He stands alone on the field of play. He sits alone on the bench. He has about as much energy as a .00000001 watt bulb. This guy has got to go, or sit, or get just injured enough to not suit up. His play is some of the worse display I have ever seen in any sport. Ever. Pathetic. And it is no surprise the commentators are now talking about 'get some life out there'. Hey, just saw a sign about altitude sickness. Does Flaccid have systemic 'that'.

I hope the stadium boos the s**t out of him. And coach. There is no way I would have let him come back out on the field after the last series. NO WAY.

Yeah, I had to gripe about something. This was an easy one. Flaccid has got to go. Absolutely pathetic.

Flacco mailed it in. Last chance to get paid n he duped us. Scumbag, no heart at all.

Flacco is seeing ghosts.
    Oline horrible
    Flacco horrible

LOVE that I still hear the crowd cheering on 3rd down. YEAH Broncos country, NEVER give up. Please throw the ball more, get Flacco outside the pocket please.

Just saw a commercial with Tony Romo. I would take him, and about every other QB active or not over Flaccid. Romo has ENTHUSIASM. For the game. Just for being alive. Someone needs to stick the paddles on Flaccid and shock him back to life.

Do I sound irritated? No kidding, I am. I remember the great, highly energetic, highly entertaining teams of the excellent Doug Moe. One thing you could always count on with his teams. They would compete. The energy, lack of that is, being broadcast by Flaccid is infectious. They are pathetic. Flaccid needs gettin' gone in the WORST way. Who in the hell thought this was a good idea, bringing him to the Broncos? Oh, right.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Elway is seeing QB ghosts.
    Oline horrible
    Flacco horrible
    Fixed that for ya.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

At least hide the fact that u donít care Flacco, u suck

Flacco is no great shakes obviously- but the o-line is completely non-competitive. 5 orange turnstiles.

When your supposed qb is flinching and throwing the ball, your porous line is making the next Justin Houston, put in somebody that wants to play. What a pitiful showing.

Flacco is like Cutler but minus the skill.

And Flaccid just about got Lindsey sent to his next life. Lindsey got up yelling at Flaccid. For damn good reason. Why in bloody hell is Flaccid still in there?? I really question coach's decisions. Going for 2 that early. Just heard, 1 for 13 on 3rd down.

This ain't working kids. No duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post
    When your supposed qb is flinching and throwing the ball, your porous line is making the next Justin Houston, put in somebody that wants to play. What a pitiful showing.
    Put somebody in there that wants to play. Ya nailed it.

i have had a few cold ones so i may be a tad off, but this may very well be the first time in nearly 35 years that i turned the game off before it was at 0 on the clock