Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    very true but i have faith telesco won't suck at finding a new QB like elway has and i'm pretty sure you don't have much to worry about unless bellychick retires too.

at this point i wouldn't mind if telesco over pays to trade up to get a guy he really likes in the first round in this year or next years draft.
    I donít see Belichick struggling. Iím not going to say the guy has an eye for talent but heíll put his QB into a good situation.

Who would you see telesco going after this year?

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Nobody is in the playoffs right now, McGoo. It'll be a new season and anything's possible. As for living in the past, that's something Chefs fans do constantly when they prop up their only Lombardi with ten inches of dust on it, won back when the Beatles were still together!
    Nobody was suggesting anyone is in the playoffs right now L.M.N.O.P. You know what I'm saying....and so does everyone else. Yeah anything is possible....but probable is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Four early playoff exits in 6 years and one afc title appearance in 50 years and suddenly you guys think youíre Lombardiís packers. You want to talk about the past, psssh the 90ís havenít even come to Kc yet!
    Lets just say we are heavily optimistic.....and for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Unless BB pulls some magic/luck, the Pats will be facing the same QB search within the next couple years. The Broncos - post Manning - is to me, a cautionary tale of what to expect very soon.
    The Pats and the Chargers will be looking sooner than later. I can only hope the Broncos are satisfied with Flac boy just enough to stop looking for a while and be content with being mediocre at best.

I don’t see Belichick struggling. I’m not going to say the guy has an eye for talent but he’ll put his QB into a good situation.

Who would you see telesco going after this year?
    not as likely this year. i really don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Lets just say we are heavily optimistic.....and for good reason.
    Mahomes is only going to get better but losing Kareem Hunt and possibly Tyreek Hill is going to set back his progression.

Also Kc cannot say that they were aware of Hills charges otherwise they may had in the hunt for Antonio Brown!

Well they can say that but weíd know theyíre lying.

HILARIOUS!

another year, another mediocre QB comes to Denver. can't wait to see all the broncos fans talk about how great they will be with flacco. dude went 4-5 with the best defense in the league with better pass protection too. is he an upgrade over keenum? probably slightly but not by much.
    Blah Blah Blah....no matter what the Broncos do your obscene diatribe trash talk shows up right on time. BOOOOOORING. Rivers will not be around for ever. Can't wait to see what retread QB's you guys bring in to fill the galactic void. Then everyone will have to tolerate your baseless opinions. Baph...your crystal ball is still horribly broken. Your lack of clairvoyance is quite obvious.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Blah Blah Blah....no matter what the Broncos do your obscene diatribe trash talk shows up right on time. BOOOOOORING. Rivers will not be around for ever. Can't wait to see what retread QB's you guys bring in to fill the galactic void. Then everyone will have to tolerate your baseless opinions. Baph...your crystal ball is still horribly broken. Your lack of clairvoyance is quite obvious.
    Everyone is predicting that Belichick is going to trade for Josh Rosen however LA would be wise to get into the mix and try to acquire him first.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    the underlined isn't even true but what i want to know is who isn't making fun of elway and the broncos at this point? as far as my crystal ball.......i don't claim to always be right and i haven't been always right. but ive been more on with my opinions about the broncos since manning retired than literally any of you.

tell me again how much my "clairvoyance" was lacking when i told you all the moment manning retired after winning the SB, that this would be elway's truest test as a GM?

so far, elway is failing that test and it doesn't take any kind of "clairvoyance" to come to that conclusion.
    Last edited by baphamet; 03-24-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Everyone is predicting that Belichick is going to trade for Josh Rosen however LA would be wise to get into the mix and try to acquire him first.
    I agree, if they will take a second for him i'd be all over it if i were tom telesco. only thing is, they already signed tyrod taylor so i would say it's unlikely at this point.

the underlined isn't even true but what i want to know is who isn't making fun of elway and the broncos at this point? as far as my crystal ball.......i don't claim to always be right and i haven't been always right. but ive been more on with my opinions about the broncos since manning retired than literally any of you.

tell me again how much my "clairvoyance" was lacking when i told you all the moment manning retired after winning the SB, that this would be elway's truest test as a GM?

so far, elway is failing that test and it doesn't take any kind of "clairvoyance" to come to that conclusion.
    Elway and many other GM's of teams that have multiple SB trophy's can't be "perfect or near perfect" year after year after year and you know that baph. WAY too many dynamics and unforeseen "whatever" can and will effect a GM's decisions. What TEST are you talking about? If the sparklers had a GM with a tenth of Elway's quality and supporting personnel he hires they might have a SB trophy to polish. YOU know better than anyone on this planet how hard it is to put together a: not bad, decent, pretty good, very good, excellent, division champs, conference champs and super bowl champs just once but multiple times. Do you ever review the Bronco's everything since Elway has been at the helm versus the Chargers everything during the same period?

Once again, your ongoing history in this forum is to continue harping incessantly about how flawed the Denver Broncos is the same obscene and incredible case of a very large horribly charred blackened pot (no winning history really) calling a awesome slightly dark kettle (multiple AFC conference titles AND 3 SB trophy's) BLACK! Your rancor attitude is astonishing!
    Utah Bronco Freak

I agree, if they will take a second for him i'd be all over it if i were tom telesco. only thing is, they already signed tyrod taylor so i would say it's unlikely at this point.
    Why? What do you see in him?
    Seems like Arizona is already moving on for a QBs that is the same size as Jason Verrett instead of building around Rosen.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Seems like Arizona is already moving on for a QBs that is the same size as Jason Verrett instead of building around Rosen.
    I actually think aside from his attitude, heíll turned out be a pretty good football player but not for Arizona.

I think theyíve pretty much ruined whatever marriage they had with him. Lol we all remember (jay Cutler) that you donít speculate trading your starting QB if youíre not truly 100% committed to doing just that!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    because he doesn't fit the system that KK is going to run in Arizona. there are some concerns about his attitude like sam said but a lot of that is just maturity i think and i also think he would benefit a lot from learning behind rivers, a system he does fit.

bottom line is, i would rather spend a second on rosen than any other QB in this years draft not named murray. which is why they signed taylor instead, they wont be taking a QB in this years draft IMO.

because he doesn't fit the system that KK is going to run in Arizona. there are some concerns about his attitude like sam said but a lot of that is just maturity i think and i also think he would benefit a lot from learning behind rivers, a system he does fit.

bottom line is, i would rather spend a second on rosen than any other QB in this years draft not named murray. which is why they signed taylor instead, they wont be taking a QB in this years draft IMO.
    your right about the scheme......
    I hope they get him because I donít think heís got it, Rivers is a leader, Rosen is Jay Cutler 2.0 with less physical talent.
    "Last team to stop the Pats in the AFC reside's in Denver, alomg with the last active AFC Qb