Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    dude, to say flacco is "mediocre" as a starting NFL QB is giving him more praise than he probably deserves. he's closer to one of the worst starting QB's than he is to one of the best. he is lucky to be considered a top 20 QB in the league at this point, i don't see how anyone can disagree with that honestly.
    Other than TDs, Flacco’s numbers in 2017 are close to Rivers’...just sayin’.

dude, to say flacco is "mediocre" as a starting NFL QB is giving him more praise than he probably deserves. he's closer to one of the worst starting QB's than he is to one of the best. he is lucky to be considered a top 20 QB in the league at this point, i don't see how anyone can disagree with that honestly.
    Well, I've heard the so called experts say differently than you, therefore I'll stick to what they say over a Husker Lover!!! (from a CU fan)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Other than TDs, Flacco’s numbers in 2017 are close to Rivers’...just sayin’.
    His numbers over his career are similar.... other the total TD's.... And it's led him to MUCH more success!!

Why is a Chargers fan weighing in on this in such a comical way? Last I checked Denver was able to handle NE* in the playoffs. Flacco as well. Chargers (Rivers) and Chiefs however....

When your team beats NE* in the playoffs, then You can laugh. Until then, silence is golden.

that is a much more likely scenario than keenum getting cut. that's just too harsh a hit IMO for a team that needs depth at the QB position anyways..
    Well if they cut keenum this year they will only have to pay him around 7 million in guaranteed so if another QB needy team could get him to agree to agree to slightly above that number he is trade able.

People keep mentioning a $10 million cap hit for cutting Keenum.

They never mention the $11 million in savings.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Why is a Chargers fan weighing in on this in such a comical way? Last I checked Denver was able to handle NE* in the playoffs. Flacco as well. Chargers (Rivers) and Chiefs however....

When your team beats NE* in the playoffs, then You can laugh. Until then, silence is golden.
    Give them time....The Chiefs will beat Brady and his witch wife next time.

You have to respect John Elway for trying to preserve his legacy as the greatest Broncos quarterback of all time.
    /thread

Winner winner.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    No i don’t think so, Reid needs help with the play calling and much like Kubiak, he’ll never give it up

You have to respect John Elway for trying to preserve his legacy as the greatest Broncos quarterback of all time.
    Nobody else will agree with me but if I had to choose between John Elway and Peyton Manning, it would be Peyton Manning all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post

Haaaaa always living inthe past, at least the chargers and chiefs made the playoffs. Ur doncos are a third place team who is acquiring a old over the hill qb with injury issues and who couldn’t beat out a rookie who could not complete a pass accurately over 10 yards. Good luck with this trade

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    That whole witch thing was said by Brady tongue-in-cheek.

The reaction of Pats fans and Baph tell me we are onto something. You guys are losing your minds with jealous rage.
    Baph knew Rivers drops yet again in the division and instantly went into Rivers defense mode lol....

Pats fans, despite just winning the SB know Denver and Flacco are the guys who have beat up on Brady in the playoffs for years and are already worried about 2020.

You can pretend like we wiped the slate clean and started our franchise out with 34 year old Joe Flacco, but for the situation we were in - Flacco was/is a great trade.
    Last edited by atwaterandstir; 02-13-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post

Pats fans, despite just winning the SB know Denver and Flacco are the guys who have beat up on Brady in the playoffs for years and are already worried about 2020.
    Flacco is 3-6 vs NE and 2-2 in the playoffs. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Flacco is 3-6 vs NE and 2-2 in the playoffs. Try again.
    Exactly right......
    Tom Brady is an amazing QB. Likely the best I will see. He has some undeniable success and has dominated against just about everyone he faces.......except Denver and Joe Flacco led Ravens teams in the playoffs.

You guys should be celebrating your success and instead your here worried about our reactions to upgrading our QB position. Lol