Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Exactly right......
    Tom Brady is an amazing QB. Likely the best I will see. He has some undeniable success and has dominated against just about everyone he faces.......except Denver and Joe Flacco led Ravens teams in the playoffs.

You guys should be celebrating your success and instead your here worried about our reactions to upgrading our QB position. Lol
    Haaaaaaaa, ur talking about the Flacco and ravens of yesteryear. The current donco team is no way near those ravens teams in all aspects and Flacco is a shell of himself but keep on trying to talk yourself into that the trade was good. Welcome to the fight for third place in AFC west with Raiders.

On the Stairway to Seven......

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Haaaaaaaa, ur talking about the Flacco and ravens of yesteryear. The current donco team is no way near those ravens teams in all aspects and Flacco is a shell of himself but keep on trying to talk yourself into that the trade was good. Welcome to the fight for third place in AFC west with Raiders.

On the Stairway to Seven......
    Sure guy.......
    Your here because your worried. Joe Flacco is an upgrade at the position for the Broncos and to suggest he's not is laughable.

Baphs here because he's (naturally) frustrated his team will always be the Clippers.

He has some undeniable success and has dominated against just about everyone he faces.......except Denver and Joe Flacco led Ravens teams in the playoffs.
    What part of 2-2 vs NE in the playoffs did you not understand?

Last year I was told Keenum would be the answer to the Broncos QB problems

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What part of 2-2 vs NE in the playoffs did you not understand?
    Maybe the part that shows were he has been better than either Den or Flacco in those critical games?

You know since that was what I eluded to.....

Maybe the part that shows were he has been better than either Den or Flacco in those critical games?

You know since that was what I eluded to.....
    Huh? I said Flacco is 2-2 v NE in the playoffs, not exactly dominant. How can Flacco be better than Denver and Flacco v NE?

Sure guy.......
    Your here because your worried. Joe Flacco is an upgrade at the position for the Broncos and to suggest he's not is laughable.

Baphs here because he's (naturally) frustrated his team will always be the Clippers.
    Why would I be worried about a team that won’t even make the playoffs. ESPN just graded the trade and the doncos got a D+. Haaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    That whole witch thing was said by Brady tongue-in-cheek.
    But it was Matt and Tre from South Park that said she was a guy!

Also heard she or “he” played Deke in creeps show.
    webster bank near me
    Well either way being with Brady is a creep show in itself!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-13-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    But it was Matt and Tre from South Park that said she was a guy!

Also heard she or “he” played Deke in creeps show.
    webster bank near me
    Well either way being with Brady is a creep show in itself!
    Which one is the before pic?

Why would I be worried about a team that won’t even make the playoffs. ESPN just graded the trade and the doncos got a D+. Haaaaaaa
    I grade this response as F for FAIL

HAAAAAAAA
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Man sure are a lot of NE* fans in here causing a ruckus. Why not enjoy your illgotten Super Bowl win (kind of a normal thing at this point. 2 teams who shouldn’t even have been in the game apparently played the worst SB in history, so be proud of that). Glad I put all you clowns on ignore long ago.

Also, did you guys send fruit baskets to the ref who decided not to tell the KC player he was lined up with a finger in the neutral zone. I think you should. He was such a lamb for going the extra mile for your team as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by onanygivensunda View Post
    Classic sideways step by Elway. smh
    Which direction did your GM step when he signed our garbage last month?
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Man sure are a lot of NE* fans in here causing a ruckus. Why not enjoy your illgotten Super Bowl win (kind of a normal thing at this point. 2 teams who shouldn’t even have been in the game apparently played the worst SB in history, so be proud of that). Glad I put all you clowns on ignore long ago.

Also, did you guys send fruit baskets to the ref who decided not to tell the KC player he was lined up with a finger in the neutral zone. I think you should. He was such a lamb for going the extra mile for your team as usual.
    Explain why NE shouldn’t have gotten to the SB. The ref not warning Dee Ford he was offsides? Is referee warnings about potential penalties in the rulebook?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-13-2019 at 03:19 PM.

On the Stairway to Seven*******
    Fixed it for you Dead beat
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

FLACCO COULDN'T HOLD RIVERS' JOCK STRAP.

one thing is for sure, rivers isn't getting kicked off his team at 34 years old. the ravens team, especially defense has been good over the years, they have won despite flacco, not because of him. why don't you tell me how great eli manning is too while you're at it?

by the way, rivers isn't 11-11 (he's actually 5-6) in the playoffs. peyton manning is 14-13 in the playoffs......so i guess flacco is better than him too?
    Rivers couldn't hold Flaccos ring.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US