Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    This thread is about as dumb as trading for Flacco.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL and why does a fan of a team that sucks donkey poo that cant even get back to a winning record get to say anything? i get to say something because ive been telling you clowns for years about your over-rated GM elway and his inability to bring in a QB worthy of even starting in the league, since manning retired.
    Cause itís a Broncos forum? We have also at least been to two SBs and won one under our over rated GM. How are you guys doing on that front? Still playing Cover I bet. Itís okay. Maybe one day youíll make that adjustment on defense... oh... Brady just threw for another TD on you. Oh well.

To sum it up....nobody is looking at Flacco leading the Broncos this year as any kind of big threat. I mean....the Raiders are excited now because they think they have a great shot at winning two more games. The Broncos are just putting a warm body in the position....hoping they can fool enough of the fanbase into believing there is a chance for the playoffs. You better hope the real goal is to draft a QB (whoever that could be....lets call him Wentworth) and have Flacco groom him for a year. Of course you could have used that 4th round draft pick to try to trade up but then who would groom little Wentworth?

Welcome Back! #85

Flacco is the same guy who in the 2012 Super Bowl thought that he could run out on to the field and tackle the San Francisco ball carrier if he tried to bust one for a TD and no one else could tackle him. He didn't know if that happens the ref can just award SF a touchdown. Good luck Broncos fans.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-14-2019 at 07:27 AM.

This is all you got I see. One day youíll make it to February football. You might be long gone when it happens but youíll be there in spirit.

how so?

rivers in 2017 62.6 comp %, 4515 yards, 7.9 yard average per attempt.

flacco in 2017 64.1 comp %, 3141 yards, 5.7 yards per attempt.

other than TD's you say? umm the only thing close is completion % and their records were the same, that's it.

you wish dude.

have you even compared the two before? flacco has more int's than he has TD's....flacco has one 4k yard season, rivers has 10 4k yard seasons. rivers has a better career completion percentage, even though he throws it much more and farther. even eli manning has better career numbers than flacco and eli's has been mediocre over his entire career.

if you look at keenum and flacco the last two seasons, keenum has been better over that span lol

Among 34 qualified QBs over the last three years, Joe Flacco is second-worst in success rate (58%) and dead last in YPA (7.5) when his receiver was open (3+ yards of separation) per Next Gen Stats.

like i said before, the ravens have won despite flacco, not because of him. but go right ahead and keep sipping that homer juice just like you have all the other crap QB's elway has brought in.
    What???? Maybe you should look up the stats before you post..... Flacco's 212 TD's is not less that 136 INT's....

All the rest.... Rivers has long been known as a regular season stat collector. Flacco, in two less seasons starting, has lead his team to 4 more playoff games, 5 more playoff wins, a SB Championship plus the MVP of that game. The Ravens have sure won despite Flacco, huh? You're right, he sucks. Now, I'm not saying he's a top 5 QB, but I'm pretty sure he has played a lot better than you want to admit.

Time will tell how this plays out but you just want to try and slight everything because you hate the actual success Denver has had all time, not just the last two seasons. You have no idea how much better, (or worse), this will make Denver. Let the games be played and we will discuss then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    This is all you got I see. One day you’ll make it to February football. You might be long gone when it happens but you’ll be there in spirit.
    all i got? you mean all you got is whining about me talking smack in a smack talking forum and pulling the same ol trophy polish smack out of your ass. your team is one of the worst in the league, those past SB's simply wont change that fact, nor will it make it any less hilarious watching elway bring in trash QB after trash QB to try and fix a problem he has no idea how to fix.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    What???? Maybe you should look up the stats before you post..... Flacco's 212 TD's is not less that 136 INT's....

All the rest.... Rivers has long been known as a regular season stat collector. Flacco, in two less seasons starting, has lead his team to 4 more playoff games, 5 more playoff wins, a SB Championship plus the MVP of that game. The Ravens have sure won despite Flacco, huh? You're right, he sucks. Now, I'm not saying he's a top 5 QB, but I'm pretty sure he has played a lot better than you want to admit.

Time will tell how this plays out but you just want to try and slight everything because you hate the actual success Denver has had all time, not just the last two seasons. You have no idea how much better, (or worse), this will make Denver. Let the games be played and we will discuss then.
    once again, this is your QB.........

you said their career numbers are similar, go ahead and post them if they are so similar so you can make yourself look even more foolish than you already do.

Welcome Back! #85

all i got? you mean all you got is whining about me talking smack in a smack talking forum and pulling the same ol trophy polish smack out of your ass. your team is one of the worst in the league, those past SB's simply wont change that fact, nor will it make it any less hilarious watching elway bring in trash QB after trash QB to try and fix a problem he has no idea how to fix.
    But you see we have something we can throw in your face and you have nothing to throw back us. We as fans donít run the team so we donít have a say in what senile oleí Elway is doing. We just have to accept it and slog on.

You on the other hand have a QB. Have had one for quite some time. A top 5 QB at that. Where has that gotten you?

So you can rip on our bad QB decisions for the last 4 years. Your good QB hasnít brought you to a SB yet. But you saw some January football. We are proud of you. Maybe next time your DC and HC wonít soil the bed and make adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    But you see we have something we can throw in your face and you have nothing to throw back us. We as fans don’t run the team so we don’t have a say in what senile ole’ Elway is doing. We just have to accept it and slog on.

You on the other hand have a QB. Have had one for quite some time. A top 5 QB at that. Where has that gotten you?

So you can rip on our bad QB decisions for the last 4 years. Your good QB hasn’t brought you to a SB yet. But you saw some January football. We are proud of you. Maybe next time your DC and HC won’t soil the bed and make adjustments.

lol this post is chalk full of irony and contradictions. so me as a changers fan do have a say? or is that cop out only allowed to be used by broncos fans when their team is bad and their GM is running their team through the mud?

it's also funny how you blame rivers and ask why he hasn't gotten the chargers to the promise land then proceed to smack the coaches for not making adjustments on defense.

rivers may not have a ring and he may be retiring soon, but it doesn't take much faith to believe the chargers GM won't be a bumbling idiot when he tries to replace him like elway has done.

other than the browns origination i can't think of a GM or a team that has struggled so much in getting just a starting quality QB under center. just imagine if manning wouldn't have agreed to join the broncos when he did? good lord.......

Welcome Back! #85

once again, this is your QB.........

you said their career numbers are similar, go ahead and post them if they are so similar so you can make yourself look even more foolish than you already do.
    Look Baph, you can have all the 4000 yd seasons you want. You can have all the 4% higher completion % you want. You can also have the higher interception %, playoff failures/losing record, and ZERO success you want. The actual players, coaches, etc. think quite a bit different than you do when it comes to Flacco. I'm not talking about some nobody reporter who have never played the game. Again, he may not be in the top tier of QB's, but he's better than you want to believe. With the right pieces, he's been good. Flacco may be the leader needed, and along with the rest of the "possible" moves during the off-season, this could tip the scales for success. And IF they make the playoffs, he's been one of the best post season QB's...

So, lets wait til the games are played to grade this move.....

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    To sum it up....nobody is looking at Flacco leading the Broncos this year as any kind of big threat. I mean....the Raiders are excited now because they think they have a great shot at winning two more games. The Broncos are just putting a warm body in the position....hoping they can fool enough of the fanbase into believing there is a chance for the playoffs. You better hope the real goal is to draft a QB (whoever that could be....lets call him Wentworth) and have Flacco groom him for a year. Of course you could have used that 4th round draft pick to try to trade up but then who would groom little Wentworth?
    The only thing wrong in this statement is Flacco grooming anyone. Reports out of Baltimore were that he did nothing to help JaCkson after he took over as the starter

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    The only thing wrong in this statement is Flacco grooming anyone. Reports out of Baltimore were that he did nothing to help JaCkson after he took over as the starter
    All the better. That is what makes it so funny for us and pitiful for Broncos fans.

lol this post is chalk full of irony and contradictions. so me as a changers fan do have a say? or is that cop out only allowed to be used by broncos fans when their team is bad and their GM is running their team through the mud?

it's also funny how you blame rivers and ask why he hasn't gotten the chargers to the promise land then proceed to smack the coaches for not making adjustments on defense.

rivers may not have a ring and he may be retiring soon, but it doesn't take much faith to believe the chargers GM won't be a bumbling idiot when he tries to replace him like elway has done.

other than the browns origination i can't think of a GM or a team that has struggled so much in getting just a starting quality QB under center. just imagine if manning wouldn't have agreed to join the broncos when he did? good lord.......
    So you just like making things up to back up your argument? Our team is bad. And our GM is a joke. We still won a SB in the last 5 years led by one of the greatest defenses of all time.

Also, I wasnít blaming Rivers. You seem fixated on our QB problems and why we are bad a team. I was merely making a comparison that having a good QB doesnít make your team good. Guess that one went over your head. Were you playing cover? When will you learn?