Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Foster got re-signed by the Steelers.

If it comes down to Mosely or Amos (We won't sign both) give me Mosely all day and twice on Sunday. We desperately need a real ILB, we don't desperately need a Safety. I think between Simmons, Parks, Carter, Cravens, and Thomas we can find 2 good starters. We need an ILB, CB, and NT over a Safety.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    If it comes down to Mosely or Amos (We won't sign both) give me Mosely all day and twice on Sunday. We desperately need a real ILB, we don't desperately need a Safety. I think between Simmons, Parks, Carter, Cravens, and Thomas we can find 2 good starters. We need an ILB, CB, and NT over a Safety.
    Honestly, I'd rather take a slightly lesser guy like Kwon Alexander and not sign Amos or Mosley. See if Fangio can make something out of a guy that has immense talent but lacks discipline for far less money

Not necessarily on my wish list but here is some news..

Last edited by Saddletramp; 03-10-2019 at 01:27 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

If we lose Barrett to FA, which seems likely because someone should offer him a starting gig, Houston would be a good add to the rotation of Miller and Chubb.

On my list is Amos, it makes too much sense not to happen.

I don't have many others. My sense is we will look to the draft as our main focus of filling roster holes. Like most I also want an upgrade at ILB and there could be really good options with our 1st or 2nd pick. Same thing with OL.

I think adding a vet corner to pair across from Harris is essential. We should add some young guys through the draft and UDFA and see who sticks.

I think we should try to sign Earl Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy24 View Post

He will want top dollar.. let some other team over pay for a player on the back end of his career...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy24 View Post
    There are a lot of safeties available. Thomas will probably get paid the most, but as with most free agents the new team will be paying him for what he did in Seattle not what he will do with them. I'd prefer to go younger with players that should have their best years ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    If we lose Barrett to FA, which seems likely because someone should offer him a starting gig, Houston would be a good add to the rotation of Miller and Chubb.

On my list is Amos, it makes too much sense not to happen.

I don't have many others. My sense is we will look to the draft as our main focus of filling roster holes. Like most I also want an upgrade at ILB and there could be really good options with our 1st or 2nd pick. Same thing with OL.

I think adding a vet corner to pair across from Harris is essential. We should add some young guys through the draft and UDFA and see who sticks.
    There seems to be a lot of pass rushers released and traded, I'm not sure Barrett will have that deep of a market.

Hankins is signing with the Raiders

Houston wants 15 mill per year, no way we can dump that much into 1 position

It's probably too much to expect for Denver to sign a decent T, TE, NT, ILB and Corner. Not top level, just decent.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Would be really happy to see a couple of new additions to the secondary like Adrian Amos and a versatile Kareem Jackson, then draft an ILB in the first or second round. On the offensive side, Ja'Waun James would make the most sense.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    It's probably too much to expect for Denver to sign a decent T, TE, NT, ILB and Corner. Not top level, just decent.
    Exactly right. As John Elway said early on, he wanted "bargain", "under the radar" Free Agents. And then on a Thread just like this one, everyone ends up disappointed that we aren't signing many of the top players. Of course, every once in a while Elway pulls a fast one and signs a big name (DeMarcus Ware, etc..).

Today is the big day! Fingers crossed for Amos, Callahan, and a Olineman!