Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I have seen a lot of mock drafts that have Brian Burns and Clellin Ferrel going top 10. I don't think they go that high, mid to late first round but not top 10. I also think Oliver goes top 10 and if he doesn't Denver better be paying close attention because he looks like a really, really good option at 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I’m thinking Dexter Lawerence is going to drop. I think he should be a mid to late first but will fall to early to mid second round imo
    I think 2nd round is where he is projected.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I think 2nd round is where he is projected.
    Iíve seen a few with him in the tail end of the first. But Iíve also seen some in the second so I agree he wouldnít really be ďslippingĒ to the second per se.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Iíve seen a few with him in the tail end of the first. But Iíve also seen some in the second so I agree he wouldnít really be ďslippingĒ to the second per se.
    I think I was more referencing that fact that if he didnít test positive for enhancements he would prob be higher than already projected. Similar to Shane Ray. While he is projected in the right spot now he would still be considered a playing slipping to a later spot.

I think I was more referencing that fact that if he didn’t test positive for enhancements he would prob be higher than already projected. Similar to Shane Ray. While he is projected in the right spot now he would still be considered a playing slipping to a later spot.
    I don't think the PEDs matter. It doesn't count as a strike against him in the NFL drug policy (unless he tests positive at the combine) and Clemson has come right out and said that the 3 players may have tested positive because of a supplement the Tigers themselves gave them as approved.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I’ve heard several reports that no Gm except Elway believes he is a first round talent.

And I've read reports that the Raiders are actually really high on him. Even if he were to slip passed Denver, too many teams have QB needs for him to drop out of the first. The Raiders have 3 picks in the first round, and seem to be trying to undo everything that McKenzie had done, so that's a landing spot.

There's also the fact that Lamar Jackson went in round 1 last year, if by some miracle he's there late in round 1 (he won't be) someone will trade back in to draft him. Probably even Denver, although I think they take him at 10 if he's still there.

As for Murray, I think he goes first if someone trades for the pick, otherwise his landing spots are Oakland at 4, or Miami or Washington trading up to get him.

Judging by these comments, if Murray fell to 10 and Lawrence fall to 41 that would be an incredible draft haul. We simply cannot pass on Murray if heís there. Heís gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Judging by these comments, if Murray fell to 10 and Lawrence fall to 41 that would be an incredible draft haul. We simply cannot pass on Murray if heís there. Heís gonna be good.
    Murray is going to the Cardinals with the first pick. It would be a shock at this point if he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Murray is going to the Cardinals with the first pick. It would be a shock at this point if he didn't.
    I just don't see it. It would be more of a shock to me if they took him. There's nothing really connecting them besides the media running with a comment that their HC made 6 months before he became their coach. Prior to that, Murray was being mocked around the 20s, the 3rd or 4th QB taken, and that's where I expect him to go much like Lamat Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I just don't see it. It would be more of a shock to me if they took him. There's nothing really connecting them besides the media running with a comment that their HC made 6 months before he became their coach. Prior to that, Murray was being mocked around the 20s, the 3rd or 4th QB taken, and that's where I expect him to go much like Lamat Jackson.
    It seems that every team that even somewhat needs a QB was either at his pro day or is bringing him in for a personal workout. I still think you have to run his system to have him be successful. That could be said of most QB's though. I think someone trades to #1 if Arizona doesn't want to draft him. I also think that would be a mistake for most teams too, especially Denver.

Itís not just one comment 6 months ago though. KK said at the combine that Murray going #1 was a done deal.

Also once he committed to football a ton of other teams became highly interested.

The 3-4 round status you reference was when everyone thought he would stay committed to baseball. No team was going to use a high round pick on him for that. Itís really an irrelevant argument now. Now that he is fully committed to football he absolutely wonít slide past 15. Likely not even past 10.

It is no secret they are actively shopping Rosen. I bet they are waiting til draft day to try and get the most for him. There is much much to this than Kingsbury making a comment awhile back.

Even Vegas has Murray going #1 as an overwhelming favorite. They typically have a much better pulse on the situation than the media. The odds were updated yesterday (see below).

"Kyler Murray, already the prohibitive favorite to be the No. 1 overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, saw his odds tighten even further Monday at the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. Offered at -1600 to start the day, Murray was adjusted to -2500, meaning a $2,500 risk is required to profit $100 on a winning bet."

Iím thinking Dexter Lawerence is going to drop. I think he should be a mid to late first but will fall to early to mid second round imo
    I would love for us to draft him in 2nd. I wonder what Kollar thinks of him....

Everyone is comparing Murray to Russell Wilson and Baker Mayfield. I highly doubt he falls to #10 bit if he did we would be absolute idiots to pass on him, I donít care what anybody says.

I’m thinking Dexter Lawrence is going to drop. I think he should be a mid to late first but will fall to early to mid second round imo
    I was just digging around the other day because I was wondering why I didn't see him listed as a first rounder in any mocks. I'm guessing that it's some combination of PED scare, the depth of the D-Line field this year, and that teams may be looking at him as a 2-down player. I would be happy to see Denver grab him with the 2nd round pick.