Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Uniforms are perfect now don't change anything
    I think they're close. The colours are right, but they need to change the helmet striping and the side striping on the uniforms (what was initially called a big Nike swoosh) both look dated. Tinker around and update the look, but they probably don't need an overhaul.

Only confirmed uniform change I've seen for this season is the Jets.....

I would like to see them go back to the Blue jerseys but make it the same navy blue tent as the color rush helmets and also switch to those helmets permanently.... Old logo on the navy looks nice.

Seeing the crap nike puts out now, I hope they stay away from the Broncos

Back in 96 I was all for a uniform change. Once we won the Superbowl I was happy with the uniform. What's the point of changing again. The current uniforms are dope.....

Creative designs...but the only change I would really consider is back to the old uniforms.

I'm weary of a uniform change. Teams come out with all these dumb uniforms, and I personally think a clean, classic look is the best. I do like the idea of the current color rush helmet and the orange color rush jersey, along with white pants. A mix of old and new.
    Just nothing lame like the Bucs or Seahawks or some of the other teams.

Me too. If I take my homer glasses off, I think I'd still put our home uniforms at like 2 right now. Ours is the only default uniform I really like. I love the Cards black alternates w/white pants, Rams yellow alternates, Steelers black alternates, and the Redskins Florida State knock offs, but I can't stand any of their regular uniforms. I love all the Broncos stuff.
    Last edited by Peanut; 04-24-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Deleted quote.

Black & Orange uni's would be fire...similar to how VT came out in 2010.

I think they have better things to worry about, rather then a uniform change. imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ftblman View Post
    I think they have better things to worry about, rather then a uniform change. imo
    I doubt Elway is spending time on it other than a yes or no. They have marketing people in place for stuff like this.

I’d be down for orange lettering (and occasional orange pants) on the road whites. Someone posted that design a few years ago- and it looked sharp IMHO.

That’s really it though. Our current colors, helmets, etc. have “Championship Pedigree” (a la GB, DAL, PIT, NE, SF, etc.), and that don’t grow on trees...

Quote Originally Posted by Ftblman View Post
    Ownership has to be settled first. Than it's up to the current owner whether or not they like the team's look. We have a few years at minimum.
    You've got to know when to sack em...